YCMaker

Could you beat these in a duel?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Could you beat these in a duel?

• NO WAY these are way to powerful
    • maybe but it would be pretty darn hard
    • I would cream them
    • Whats a duel?

The best things to do is make an Gemini / Toon / Union toolbar and holo effect support, like auto-holoing, depending on the card rarity.

The sub-types should be added like the ''Divine Beast'' text, or swithink the effect, like an Effect, an Union, a Toon and a Gemini box.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that it was mentionned many times by many people. It would be good to make a "pack maker" and what is mentionned in this old post http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=48714

Pack Maker can be made in a seperatly from the card maker program.

Suggestions for Pack Maker (if you make one):

• To chose or create the style of letters for the pack.

• Style of pack (EX:Starter Pack Box, Metallic Pack Box, 9 card pack (metalic look), 6 card pack, etc.)

Hi

It would be great if we can create Token Cards with your Card Maker!

Token-SheepBlueTKN1-EN-C.jpg

My second suggestion is that it would be great if there are more pecial character like ä, ö, ü to write in the card maker! I can write that in the card name but not in the Description

And it would be great if there are more languages: In German I have to write "Effekt" instead "Effect" and "Zwilling" instead of "Gemini", and so I have to change that myself in Photoshop. Maybe you can do that so, that everyone can write his own text for Effect, Gemini and so on.

It is a super program!

More card types.

Tokens.

Text more readable if it's big.

Holofoil effect without doing it ourselves.

And lots more things I can't think of...

Oh yeah! When you make a Trap card, take out the ability to make it Quick - Play...

Also, maybe OCG / Grammar fixing button.

Take away the "Effect" checkbox, add it as a card type. Change the "Divine" checkbox to an "Exclude Subtype" checkbox. Add an easily accessible download link. I can't think of any other improvements at this time but I do like the ability to make quick-play traps and counter spells.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived