YCMaker

Could you beat these in a duel?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Could you beat these in a duel?

• NO WAY these are way to powerful
    • maybe but it would be pretty darn hard
    • I would cream them
    • Whats a duel?

Hmm... What to change for the Card Maker... Hmmm...... Uhh.... Well... Hmm.... Lets see here.... Uhhh..... Hmm... Well... Uhh.... Hmmm.... WELLL...... UMMMMHH...... Hard question.... Well, what Slimy said on the first page, the lightning thing... Oh and... Oh wait.... Uhh... That`s all... :lol:

EDIT: I want it to make the card have a lightning thingy.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... What to change for the Card Maker... Hmmm...... Uhh.... Well... Hmm.... Lets see here.... Uhhh..... Hmm... Well... Uhh.... Hmmm.... WELLL...... UMMMMHH...... Hard question.... Well, what Slimy said on the first page, the lightning thing... Oh and... Oh wait.... Uhh... That`s all... :lol:

EDIT: I want it to make the card have a lightning thingy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Upload cards directly from card maker, because we can then post cards directly after we make them. If you upload cards using tinypic like me, you would know that you can select the size of the image, and some people set it to small when posting in this forum, forcing people to wait longer to see it in the the message board size. Make it so when uploading, there is only one size- the message board kind.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe add the Gold Series effect (with the gold border around the card image and card itself? Or is that considered under "Better rarity effects"? If so, ignore. Also, maybe increase the size of the ATK and DEF so they are easier to read and make it so that the card text can reach the line above ATK and DEF?

every one who signs up gets 40 random low level Card-Codes (basically like imageshack codes that make real images, in this case cards.) and 500 stars (or coins etc.) and can spend those stars on new and better Card-Codes and then make a good deck. You can then make competitions where we fight with are cards and then whoever wins big competitions gets the Card-Code of a powerful card and more stars. You might need to make like a chatroom or something for this to work. Please consider this idea because I would love to duel other players (I'm even gonna download YuGiOh Online because I love it so much). Thank you

Archived