Tobi

Legend Zero

Who is Tobi?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is Tobi?

• Madar Uchiha
    • Obito Uchiha
    • Other

There are many factors that point to my side.

First, look at Tobi's hair. It's short and spiky like Obito's. Madara had long hair.

Second, Tobi's mask only has a right eyehole. Obito had lost his LEFT eye. Also, Madara always covered his right eye with his hair.

Third, Tobi is clumsy and energetic. Obito was always clumsy and full of energy. Madara would be over 100 years old now and he was a very serious man.

Therefor, Tobi cannot be Madara. If he was, he would be a crippled old man. Tobi is full of energy and appears to be between 25-40 years old. So, I conclude saying that Tobi is Obito and no one else.

here is my proof:

Itachi believes it was Madara himself that controlled the demon fox to attack Konoha, though Madara denies this, saying that the demon fox was a natural disaster. Nevertheless, when he came to destroy the entire village of Konohagakure in revenge, he met up with Itachi, who had already been assigned his mission to kill his clan. Itachi successfully talked Madara into only killing the Uchiha clan as long as he left the rest of the village alone. Madara also taught Itachi about the Mangekyo Sharingan, helping him by teaching him how to unlock its true power. After Itachi killed off the Uchiha clan because of orders from Konoha, Madara let Itachi into Akatsuki for unknown reasons. Itachi refers to Madara today as "a pathetic shell of his former self, no longer worthy of being called the greatest Uchiha."[3]

Madara

There are many factors that point to my side.

First' date=' look at Tobi's hair. It's short and spiky like Obito's. Madara had long hair.

[b']Naruto's hair is short and spiky. So he is both Obito and Tobi.[/b]

Second, Tobi's mask only has a right eyehole. Obito had lost his LEFT eye. Also, Madara always covered his right eye with his hair.

So if I hide one of my eyes your saying that the eye is no longer their?

Third, Tobi is clumsy and energetic. Obito was always clumsy and full of energy. Madara would be over 100 years old now and he was a very serious man.

Read newer chapters.

Therefor, Tobi cannot be Madara. If he was, he would be a crippled old man. Tobi is full of energy and appears to be between 25-40 years old. So, I conclude saying that Tobi is Obito and no one else.

Read newer chapters.

here is my proof:

Itachi believes it was Madara himself that controlled the demon fox to attack Konoha' date=' though Madara denies this, saying that the demon fox was a natural disaster. Nevertheless, when he came to destroy the entire village of Konohagakure in revenge, he met up with Itachi, who had already been assigned his mission to kill his clan. Itachi successfully talked Madara into only killing the Uchiha clan as long as he left the rest of the village alone. Madara also taught Itachi about the Mangekyo Sharingan, helping him by teaching him how to unlock its true power. After Itachi killed off the Uchiha clan because of orders from Konoha, Madara let Itachi into Akatsuki for unknown reasons. Itachi refers to Madara today as "a pathetic shell of his former self, no longer worthy of being called the greatest Uchiha."[b'][3][/b]

Copy-pasta FTW.

*flips a coin* aah heads, obito it is! My proof: tobi's mask covers his whole face except his RIGHT eye, before obito got "crushed" he gave kakashi his LEFT eye. Bingo! Plus, Madara is way too old to be pulling the strings.

I side with Tobito

Plus, tobi and kakashi's mangekyo sharingan have to do with different dimension techniques. Kakashi's can send things into a different dimension and tobii can use a space/time technique to make attacks go through him

*flips a coin* aah heads' date=' obito it is! My proof: tobi's mask covers his whole face except his RIGHT eye, before obito got "crushed" he gave kakashi his LEFT eye. Bingo!

[/quote']

So if I hide one of my eyes your saying that the eye is no longer their?

You don't know what is bhind the mask' date=' so stop assuming you do.

Plus, Madara is way too old to be pulling the strings.

Read newer chapters.

Plus' date=' tobi and kakashi's mangekyo sharingan have to do with different dimension techniques. Kakashi's can send things into a different dimension and tobii can use a space/time technique to make attacks go through him

[/quote']

You don't know that his sharingan is what does this. Again stop assuming.

*sigh* This debate has been in a heck of a lot of sites. It was only a matter of time before it made it to YCM. Tobi is Madara Uchiha. That I know as a fact. How do I know? The answer is very simple...

[spoiler=WARNING DON'T READ IF YOU ONLY WATCH THE SHOW OR HAVEN'T GOTTEN FAR ENOUGH IN THE MANGA TO KNOW ABOUT MADARA!] I've read the manga and saw him without his mask.

*sigh* This debate has been in a heck of a lot of sites. It was only a matter of time before it made it to YCM. Tobi is Madara Uchiha. That I know as a fact. How do I know? The answer is very simple...

[spoiler=WARNING DON'T READ IF YOU ONLY WATCH THE SHOW OR HAVEN'T GOTTEN FAR ENOUGH IN THE MANGA TO KNOW ABOUT MADARA!] I've read the manga and saw him without his mask.

That's a lie. The one time Tobi removes his mask you don't see his face beause something happens.

No one has seen Tobi without his mask. He took off half of it to show Sasuke and Kisame got a quick glimpse.

Also, notice that Tobi is energetic. No person over 100 years old could be a ninja. If so this is what would happen:

Madara: "Time to destroy Konoh-OH GEEZ!" Has seizure, heart attack, etc.

by what means? Does he use a jutsu or something? Because it's not his sharingan that keeps him alive. To add onto the sharingan comparison, kakashi developed his own unique sharingan ability, so who's to say that the original ability wasn't the same as tobi's and that he changed it?

Archived