Tobi

Legend Zero

Who is Tobi?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is Tobi?

• Madar Uchiha
    • Obito Uchiha
    • Other

by what means? Does he use a jutsu or something? Because it's not his sharingan that keeps him alive. To add onto the sharingan comparison' date=' kakashi developed his own unique sharingan ability, so who's to say that the original ability wasn't the same as tobi's and that he changed it?

[/quote']

It means just that. He can't not die. Just like Hiden (I think that is how it's spelt.)

Both.

Madara using Obito's body as a host.

Sorta like Orochimaru. (Where do you think he learned the ability?)

Wasn't Obito's body crushed and buried under a bunch of rocks?

kakashi gained his eye because he has lost all his friends. Madara gained his because he was that powerful and also Sasuke gained his eye because Itachi gave him that eye. Also do you think that Sasukes eye is his own or a combination of both his and Itachi eye?

Itachi didn't give him the eye' date=' well not at least his (Sasuke's) mangekyo sharingan. Itachi gave him a part of his own to keep him safe from Madara. What Sasuke has is his own personal eye.

It's Obito... Obviously... Teh Wiki is Wrong.

Sarcasm?

Flame Dragon, hidan has a special ability given to him by the god he worships(or something like that), obito was supposedly crushed by rocks, but that brings up the question if he really is still alive or not because he has distinct similarities between himself and tobi as tobito listed in the first page

Hairstlyle

Attitude

Sharingan only in his right eye (gave left eye to kakashi)

Kakashi and tobi's sharingan both have to do with space/time

But to achieve the mangekyo you need to kill your best friend...who did Obito kill?

Obito didn't kill anyone' date=' but it's pretty hard to exactly figure out how Kakashi achieved Mangekyo.

kakashi gained his eye because he has lost all his friends. Madara gained his because he was that powerful and also Sasuke gained his eye because Itachi gave him that eye. Also do you think that Sasukes eye is his own or a combination of both his and Itachi eye?

Too much fail to argue, but I'll manage.

1) It's unknown how exactly Kakashi got his Mangekyo.

2) Madara kill his best friend, as the requirements for Mangekyo dictate.

3) No, Itachi merely transferred a portion of his ability that would trigger Amaterasu if Sasuke ever saw Tobi. Itachi was the closest person to Sasuke, so when he died at Sasuke's hands, that technically fulfilled the requirements of Mangekyo.

4) No, Sasuke's Mangekyo is his own. From one of Tobi and Sasuke's discussions, it's clear Sasuke hasn't swapped eyes yet, but he will have to soon.

Both.

Madara using Obito's body as a host.

Sorta like Orochimaru. (Where do you think he learned the ability?)

I'm going to sue you for theft.

orochimaru doesn't know who tobi is... he only knows tobi as an akatsuki member.... and the technique wasn't even mastered yet....

Tobi officially joined Akatsuki long after Orochimaru left.

Flame Dragon' date=' hidan has a special ability given to him by the god he worships(or something like that

[/quote']

How does his Religion give him immortality?

Obito was supposedly crushed by rocks' date=' but that brings up the question if he really is still alive or not because he has distinct similarities between himself and tobi as tobito listed in the first page

Hairstlyle

Attitude

[/quote']

He wasn't "supposedly" crushed, he was crushed. Before he died half of his body was under a huge bolder.

How the hell does having similar hair make them the same? Naruto's hair is some what similar to Tobi's, so Naruto is Tobi.

Read new chapters. His attitude is very different now.

How do you know Tobi doesn't have a Sharingan in his left eye?

How do you know Tobi's Sharingan was what was making him immune to all attacks?

Also, my personal throey is that one gets the Mangekyo when they under go a hard ship, or lose a person close to them.

Flame Dragon' date=' hidan has a special ability given to him by the god he worships(or something like that

[/quote']

It's never explained how, but since he worships Jashin, the God of Death, he's probably blessed with immortality.

Obito was supposedly crushed by rocks' date=' but that brings up the question if he really is still alive or not because he has distinct similarities between himself and tobi as tobito listed in the first page

Hairstlyle

Attitude

[/quote']

He wasn't "supposedly" crushed, he was crushed. Before he died half of his body was under a huge bolder.

How the hell does having similar hair make them the same? Naruto's hair is some what similar to Tobi's, so Naruto is Tobi.

Also, my personal throey is that one gets the Mangekyo when they under go a hard ship, or lose a person close to them.

Notice the bolts Tobi has in his pre-Akatsuki uniform.

But Naruto is blonde, Obito has black hair.

Tobi likes to alternate his personality. Whether it's Obito's taking over occasionally or just a ruse, I don't know. It's probably the latter though.

If Tobi did have a Sharingan in his left eye, why would he try so hard to cover it?

The thought that it's his Mangekyo that makes him immune stems from the Time/Space Mangekyo.

Your theory is pretty much true, we've known that for a while. However, the person who gains Mangekyo has to kill the person close to them, and Sasuke fulfilled that condition on a technicality.

[/quote']

It's never explained how, but since he worships Jashin, the God of Death, he's probably blessed with immortality.

This is just an assumption. As you said they never went into it an the only safe assumption is that is his special power.

Hairstlyle

Attitude

[/quote']

Notice the bolts Tobi has in his pre-Akatsuki uniform.

What about them?

But Naruto is blonde, Obito has black hair.

It was an example. You can't say two people are the same because of hair

Tobi likes to alternate his personality. Whether it's Obito's taking over occasionally or just a ruse, I don't know. It's probably the latter though.

It is the ruse. Since he saved Sasuke we haven't seen the "old" Tobi

If Tobi did have a Sharingan in his left eye, why would he try so hard to cover it?

I don't know. But it is stupid that just because you can't see it that it isn't their

The thought that it's his Mangekyo that makes him immune stems from the Time/Space Mangekyo.

But the thing is their is nothing to prove that it is his Mangekyo was what was causing the Space/Time ninjutsu.

What proof do you have that Tobi is Obito because he see he took off his mask and you only see his left eye. Tobi explains how he took the eyes of his brothers.

Also here is a link to show his hair length:

http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000039191/08.jpg

Also Obito wouldn't want to kill his clan. Only Madara has something against the Uchiha clan.

Madara Uchiha, it says that. Obito died, plus he gave one of his eyes to Kakashi. It is in the manga right before Shippuuden starts. I've read it, all I do is go to this website called OneManga. Too bad I cannot post the link.Half of Obito was crushed by a rock jutsu, so I know he is Madara. Plus, I think somebody talks to Sasuke about Madara like:

"You're one of the last Sasuke... Like Madara."

"I don't even know who Madara is!"

First is the person then Sasuke.

What proof do you have that Tobi is Obito because he see he took off his mask and you only see his left eye. Tobi explains how he took the eyes of his brothers.

Also here is a link to show his hair length:

http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000039191/08.jpg

Also Obito wouldn't want to kill his clan. Only Madara has something against the Uchiha clan.

That link Tobi says "I was bitter towards both Senju and Uchiha."

The Uchiha kicked him out and Senju is the 1st Hokeges last name. The 1st Hokage defeated Madara so that means it has to be him!

Archived