• 7 Jewels of All Duels • Finished • Moderators, please lock this thread! •

Brittle Ice

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If allowed, I would like to change my entry:

ElementalHeroBloodlust.png

Effect:

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and place a "Bloodlust Token" on the selected monster. When a monster with a "Bloodlust Token" is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Alright, here's my card; a Fallen Angel. Used this archetype because it's the only one I had the perfect pic for. There was only 1 card that had the effect for it which seemed to suggest the Fallen Angels are based around the Graveyard, so I made this:

115006jf9.jpg

[spoiler= Effect:]If this card is sent from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Fallen Angel" monster from your Graveyard (excluding this card). Once per turn, if this card is in your Graveyard you can look at the top card of your Deck, then place that card on the top or bottom of your Deck. When a "Fallen Angel" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While this card is face-up on the field you can remove from play 1 "Fallen Angel" monster from your Graveyard to draw 1 card from your Deck. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect you can pay 600 Life Points to send 1 card from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard.

Archived