• 7 Jewels of All Duels • Finished • Moderators, please lock this thread! •

Brittle Ice

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is my round two card. image found on photobucket.

154661sv6.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:] This monster's Type is also treated as Machine. During your battle phase, you can select any number of FIRE Monsters that you control. The selected monsters cannot attack this turn. For every monster selected for this effect, place one Heat Counter on this card until you next Standby Phase. This card gains 200 ATK x the number of Heat Counters on it during the Damage Step only. During the End Phase of your turn, you can remove all Heat Counters from this card to deal 200 damage to your opponent for each Heat Counter removed.

you skipped school

shame on you Ned

ned.. arn't you supposed to be in school at 2:00? Cause your profile says your 15 >.<

I live in Serbia.

We are 7 hours in front of you.

So, I've been to my school long time ago and I will go again any second ( yes, I know it's weekend ).

But, the results will be up in a few minutes.

;)

Ok kool!

Here is my card. Can you tell me if it is op'ed?

101549za5.jpg

Effect: This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

●This card gains 100 ATK for each Plant-type monster you control. When a Plant-type monster is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap card, you can discard 1 card from your hand to increase your life points by 100x the level of the destroyed monster.

Archived