• 7 Jewels of All Duels • Finished • Moderators, please lock this thread! •

Brittle Ice

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

159121bk7.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Once per turn during your Main Phase you can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to increase the original ATK of this card by its original DEF until the End Phase. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle you may send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card to your side of the field in face-up Attack or Defense Position.

My round 2 card with a twist; the name is entirely in japanese!

Has effects that fit a diving dragon's attacks; comes down and destroys stuff, then leaves the battle for a few seconds before coming back.

115006uc7.jpg

[spoiler= Effect:]When you draw this card remove it from play and during your next Standby Phase you can Special Summon it. During each of your End Phases remove this card from play. During each of your Standby Phases you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. If you activate this effect destroy 1 card on the field. You can remove from play 1 card in your hand to look at your opponent's hand and select 1 card. The selected card is shuffled back into your opponent's Deck. When this card is destroyed by a card effect you can select 1 of your removed from play card(s) and add it to your hand.

ws2vrb.png

[spoiler= Card Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by selecting 2 cards from your graveyard with the the title "Spirit Golem" in its name and removing them from play. By sending 3 cards from your hand to your deck' date=' you can increase this cards ATK and DEF by 500 points.

[/b']

You card is breaking rules about Summoning a Synchro Monster. Also, the first sentence of it's effect can't be activated since it is Synchro Monster again,...

And OCG mistakes-By returning 3 cards in your hand to your Deck, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF. I won't OCG correct the first two sentences since they are pointless,...

I think your biggest mistake was that you put Synchro as this card's Type,...

And I'm sorry you are out,... :(:(:(

That's OK! I've learnt from my mistakes! And it was only 15 points so that kk! :d

Here's my round 2 Entry:

Xiadais.png

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing "Divine Dragon Axysz" and 1 other Dragon-type moster you control. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Release 1 Dragon-type monster you control to increase this monster's ATK by half the Released monster's original ATK until the End Phase of your turn. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can select and destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and inflict it's original ATK as Direct Damage to both players.

Archived