• 7 Jewels of All Duels • Finished • Moderators, please lock this thread! •

Brittle Ice

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=I Changed my Entry]Elemental Hero Lady Stratos

58881og7.jpg

When this monster is Normal or Special Summoned, you can destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap card. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can add 1 "Elemental Hero", Destiny Hero", or "Evil Hero" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Also, Ned93, does the card for round 3 have to fit into the category we signed up for, or just fit into an exisiting set?

Here's my new Entry:

ElementalHeroBloodlust.png

Effect:

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and place a "Bloodlust Token" on the selected monster. When a monster with a "Bloodlust Token" is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

okay i'm gonna post a e-hero

angela.jpg

EFFECT: This card cannot be Special Summoned from your hand. Once per turn, you can send the top 3 cards in your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower "Elemental Hero" Fusion Monster from your Graveyard. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack and the Special Summoned card's name is treated as this monster's name. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Elemental Hero" Fusion Monster, ignoring the Summoning Conditions. It is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn.

if anything needs improvement just let me know ;)

My post is a dark counterpart of this card

SilentSwordsmanLV7WC5-EN-UR.jpg

135308ss9.jpg

Effect:An Advance Summon of this card can be conducted by Releasing 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster. If this card is target of 1 of your opponent's Spell Cards, you can negate its effect and destroy it, this card cannot attack in a turn this effect is activated. When this card destroys a monster it can equip that monster to a monster on your side of the field as an Equip Spell Card, increase the ATK of a monster equipped by this card Effect by half the ATK of the destroyed monster. Monsters can only be equipped with only 1 equip.

SilentSwordsmanLV7WC5-EN-UR.jpg

135308ss9.jpg

Effect:An Advance Summon of this card can be conducted by Releasing 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster. If this card is target of 1 of your opponent's Spell Cards' date=' you can negate its effect and destroy it, this card cannot attack in a turn this effect is activated. When this card destroys a monster it can equip that monster to a monster on your side of the field as an Equip Spell Card, increase the ATK of a monster equipped by this card Effect by half the ATK of the destroyed monster. Monsters can only be equipped with only 1 equip.

[/quote']

• The Monster Card has to be from existing Theme Sets. So' date=' Volcanic, Ancient Gear, Arcana Set, etc. You can't make a monster that's related to Petit Dragon, Vorse Raider or similar;

[/quote']

Also' date=' Ned93, does the card for round 3 have to fit into the category we signed up for, or just fit into an exisiting set?

[/quote']

It's OK. It just needs to fit into the existing set.

if anything needs improvement just let me know ;)

No need for improvements. It's a nice card.

^__^

Now if there is a major mistake or area i fail in please tell me.

No major mistakes.

Well done!

:):):)

Your monster is a DARK Counterpart of a Level monster. So, it qualifies.

;)

Following the Archfiend set. Ok, I think this might be my 2nd favorite if not favorite card I've ever made. Good pic, OCG and balance, as well as an effect to die for.

/feels good about this round

159121ty8.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]During your Standby Phase you can Special Summon one Slave Token (DARK / Warrior-Type / Level 2 / ATK 300 / DEF 300) to each unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your side of the field. Slave Tokens cannot be offered as a Tribute under any circumstances. Increase the ATK of this card x100 for each Slave Token on the field. You must pay Life Points x200 for each Slave Token on your side of the field during your End Phase or destroy this card and all Slave Tokens you control.

Archived