Team Satisfaction!

Well, he does say that they backstabbed him and drove him to death. So I'm guessing the others used there amazing peer pressure.

This might be the conclusion, but. . . I don't know.

But, Kiryus laugh is nutty and evil.

Oh, and team Satisfaction? Bleh! I hate it! It sounds so happy and joyous.

Kiryu's laugh is awesome! He reminds me of Mao from Code Geass in a sense. That's the second time a 5D's character reminds me of Code Geass' date=' the first being Aki's resemblance to Kallen.

[/quote']

now that you mentioned it, he does seem likr Mao in a way or so...but how Aki similar to Kallen?

Kiryu's laugh is awesome! He reminds me of Mao from Code Geass in a sense. That's the second time a 5D's character reminds me of Code Geass' date=' the first being Aki's resemblance to Kallen.

[/quote']

now that you mentioned it, he does seem likr Mao in a way or so...but how Aki similar to Kallen?

The hair! How does nobody realize that?

Mao pwnz, so therefore Kiryu pwnz as well.

[/quote']

The hair! How does nobody realize that?

Mao pwnz, so therefore Kiryu pwnz as well.

I am the type who looks more into the character, behavior, attitude...and those 2 (Aki & Kallen) are nohing alike...other than the hair

The reason why it's called Team Satisfaction is because the writer who named it simply broke out a Japanese-To-English dictionary and picked the first word without looking for an alternative such as Fufillment or Gratification which, whilst still not the best name in the world, doesn't make you snicker when you see four relatively-burly men saying "Satisfaction" to one another.

As is the Slash-Fiction writers needed any more encouragement..

I like the team name.

I'm sure it will be explained later.

Kiryu is hardcore' date=' but crow could beat him up.

[/quote']

they already did so, genius.

According to those flashbacks, the gang back then wanted to live through Satellite' hardship & decided to change it from within to put a satisfaction to everyone & themselves.

Archived