1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww' date=' thanks! :)

[b']I wish more people would draw there aown art. No matter how good or bad it is, it still makes cards more appealing and interesting. :D[/b]

I do start with basic effects from other cards, and then I modify them, and continue to modify them until I am satisfied. Most times I add my own ideas in there too. :D

I tried once to draw the pic but it wasnt ''really'' pretty. Anyway, here is the link: Razom and Bazom

PS. About fan-fic- are those 2 the only duels you have or you have more of them cuz if you do, i would like you to PM me the link!

Thanks! But don't worry, there is always someone who draws better. My drawings do not look very proffesional. If you look at paintings from people like picasso, you can tend to think "He gets that much money for drawing stick figures?!?" and ect. I guess everyone can draw, but everyone has their own style. Some people think the way I draw is ver poor, for example, and some of the best drawing I do not like very much, so not everyone agrees on drawings. :D

Thnx! :D and yeah' date=' it took awhile to do these. I hope I can get them printed on photo paper to play with them. That would be really fun, but no matter how I plan on setting it up, I'm going to duel with them sooner or later against sleepy, incase our foreshadowing didn't give you enough of a clue.

[/quote']

For a second, i thought the title said NOW FINISHED! And I'm like omg, i thought he was far from done. Anyways, I see you removed some cards. Did you post them in a separate thread?

Fuzzie, your Dark Synchro needs this in it's effect, it's REAL YUGIOH Official Dark Synchro OCG.

"In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card."

I think that is going to be taken out when they are transferred to the US' date=' because that would be like putting how to tribute summon a LV 7 monster in its effect, it just doesn't make sense.

@ *ARCEUS* - I'm going to take Tak out, but I'm just curious as to why you think I should.

[/quote']

Half of the people say they're not real!!! They are, just in Japan. Even if they do change it, you may wanna have it now, just to be safe! Or 2 copies lol.

Maybe, but I'm working on the manga right now, Chapter two to be exact, of the ALD. It will be posted soon. If anyone wishes to see it, here is the link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-90643.html

Force_Flex, just use the banner in my sig for now, and you could type "Fan Club" at the bottom of it, or something like that.

I think that is going to be taken out when they are transferred to the US' date=' because that would be like putting how to tribute summon a LV 7 monster in its effect, it just doesn't make sense.

@ *ARCEUS* - I'm going to take Tak out, but I'm just curious as to why you think I should.

[/quote']

The most non-creative card in your Deck. Lame drawing. Not creative effect? It is worthless. In your fanfic: "I summon 'Tak, the Turd' in ATK mode!" Really, it is worthless.

You DO realize that you don't have to make another deck, right? I mean, look at Jaden! They make it LOOK like he has 40-50 cards, but he has, like, 60-70!

They make it look like he has 20 cards, actually. :D Anyways, didn't realize you coldly rejected and loathed Tak so much. And it isn't Tak, the turd, it is Tak, the hairless dog/cat,guini pig/other...Also, he has pretty much the same exact effect as Fuzzie...

Just noticed...your points are at 666! Oh no! hurry up and make another post! AHH! :D

by the way, talking about your signature, I've always wondered who is that thing that is with your Fuzzies, the light-blue cloud. I've never actually seen a card with it and its not a Fuzzie.

I like the reaction of my brother as a result of that mysterious character.

I support Tak all the way. don't take it out, yeah I can't believe people don't recognize the similitudes of Tak - Fuzzie - The Triky ........ its a perfectly desent and balanced card with a weird but cool drawing.

Archived