~LOCK~

Brendano Harns

Are these cards well-made?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

As the title states, this would be my deck, if these cards I have made were real. I drew them all, and edited them with GIMP and/or Paint, so there is no need for artist credit. Enjoy! I will post more here as I make them.

45737j.jpg45737t.jpg

30s7ecx.png45737l.jpg

45737f.jpg45737.jpg

45737r.jpg45737f.jpg

45737.jpg45737.jpg

45737o.jpg45737a.jpg

45737h.jpg45737.jpg

45737.jpg45737xur.jpg

45737kwm.jpg45737f.jpg

45737q.jpg45737.jpg

45737z.jpg45737j.jpg

45737e.jpg45737b.jpg

45737r.jpg45737h.jpg

45737g.jpg45737u.jpg

45737toa.jpg45737e.jpg

45737q.jpg45737.jpg

45737n.jpg45737.jpg

45737ldh.jpg45737t.jpg

45737wxl.jpg

Extra Deck:

2e4mgba.jpg45737.jpg

45737d.jpg45737a.jpg

45737e.jpg45737eay.jpg

45737z.jpg

[spoiler=Effects]

[spoiler=Alchemy of Cursed Sealing Effect]

Every time a Card Effect is activated, put 1 Spell Counter on this card. When the equipped monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, pay Life Points equal to twice the destroyed monster's DEF, and destroy all monsters you control. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Spell Counters on this card, x 100. Once, while this card is in your Graveyard, you can Tribute a monster you control and remove from play this card from your Graveyard to destroy all face-up cards your opponent controls. You can discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Combined Unrest Effect]

When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the total number of monsters in your Graveyard, x 250. Once, during your Standby Phase, you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. A monster Special Summoned by this card's effect cannot be destroyed by a Card Effect. During the End Phase of a turn a monster was Special Summoned by this card's effect, inflict damage equal to twice the Special Summoned monster's original ATK to your Life Points.

[spoiler=Symbol Warrior Effect]

When this card is Summoned, you can Tribute it to Special Summon 1 monster from your deck. During the End Phase, pay Life Points equal to the Special Summoned monster's ATK. (This is not optional.) If you cannot, destroy all monsters you control, and gain Life Points equal to the Special Summoned monster's ATK.

[spoiler=Conspiracy Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 5 Spell and/or Trap Cards in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to remove from play 1 Trap Card in your Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the number of Spell and Trap Cards that have been removed from play, x 500.

[spoiler=Ruby Commander Effect]

You can Special Summon this card from your hand with no Tributes if you contorl 1 or more Rock-Type monster(s). This card cannot declare an attack. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all Rock-Type monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF.

[spoiler=Plasmiadic Crystallisis Effect]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. During the Battle Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation of a Trap Card, and destroy it. If the discarded card was a monster, you can Special Summon it. Any monster(s) Special Summoned by this card's effect are destroyed during the End Phase.

[spoiler=Black Amethyst Reaper Effect]

When a Rock-Type monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card from your hand. When a monster you control is sent to the Graveyard, you can remove the monster from play to have this card gain ATK equal to half the monster's DEF, OR inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the monster's ATK.

[spoiler=Kyrostallis Needle Squid Effect]

You can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your hand. If you Special Summon it this way, pay Life Points equal to the number of cards on the field, x 500. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can pay 500 Life Points to add this card to you hand. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove it from play to inflict damage to your opponent equalt to the ATK of the monster that destroyed this card.

[spoiler=Crystal Rapport Effect]

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains 1000 ATK. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time.)

[spoiler=Crustacean Agressor Effect]

During the Battle Phase, you can remove from play this face-up Attack Position monster to remove from play 1 card on the field. During the Standby Phase, if this card has been removed from play, if there are more face-down Spell and/or Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field than on your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card. This card is also treated as a Rock-Type.

[spoiler=Eatrhbound God - Caraspace Effect]

Only 1 "Earthbound God" monster can be face-up on the field. When there is no Field Spell Card face-up on the field, this card is destroyed. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, during the Standby Phase, destroy 3 cards on the field (this is not optional). If you cannot, inflict 1000 damage to both you and your opponent.

[spoiler=Horror Crystal Archfiend Effect]

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 5 cards from the top of your Deck to Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you cannot conduct you Draw Phase. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster to draw 1 card from your Deck.

[spoiler=Kyrostallasis Mechinism Effect]

1 Tuner + 1 or more Rock-Type non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot declare an attack. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell, Trap, and Monster Cards. You can pay 1000 Life Points to activate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard, and inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Shining Darkness Dragon Effect]

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to inflict damage to your opponent or gain Life Points equal to the Tributed monster's Level, x250. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points and remove this card from play to Special Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck with ATK less than this card's ATK.

[spoiler=Defragmighte Dragon Effect]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, this card is not destroyed by card effects. When this card declares an attack, destroy all face-down Spell and Trap Cards on the field immediately. When this card is removed from the field, you can remove from play 5 Rock-Type monsters from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card. This card is also treated as a Rock-Type monster.

EDIT: Want to see more of manga like this? Then, go here: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-90643.html

[spoiler=Duels with my deck]

Here, I have simulated duels with my deck. This is not neccarely the outcome that would occur if I dueled against these decks, but this is to simulate strategies.

[spoiler=My Deck VS th Plasma Monsters]

I know it isn't very good, but it shows some good combinations! :D

32zug06.jpg

2lcc2p.jpg

esj5w1.jpg

r1n7km.jpg

m7vw50.jpg

14nmzvt.jpg

2psq6ir.jpg

el3cw9.jpg

zsodo4.jpg

16iw3ew.jpg

1yt5c.jpg

3340j9e.jpg

2ufvf5e.jpg

2wd4ln6.jpg

2me395h.jpg

PS You may want to read it with 3-D glasses. It looks really cool. I have figured out a thing or two with 3-D effects. :D

[spoiler=My Deck VS Gluto]

2jdrf6.jpg

2cehqxf.jpg

2i9tbg7.jpg

2hs56z4.jpg

2uj72a1.jpg

2sk5u.jpg

1g2dm8.jpg

2zohwr4.jpg

wkqrg0.jpg

33epyr4.jpg

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that deck for me ^-^ but the synchro in particular is overpowered... you should do at least something like : 1 (name a specific tuner) + 1 or more non-tuner fuzzie monsters. or something like that. and paying half your life points is always an afordable price, so it's technically not a real hard thing to do. 8.5/10 and nice drawings ^^----

0/10 these cards are rediculous

shut up these are totaly awsome

ditto. I dont take into account how well its drawn cuz its better than mine. The overall idea of the deck is good and good effects. artwork is good since you did it. very unique.

7/10.

P.S. i would change the atk of the first one. 2100 for 4 star is kinda high. i would put fuzzie at 1900 and dark fuzzie at 2000

OOPS. :shock: I wanted the first one to be a LV 5. I'll change thaqt eventually, but not right now. I am too lazy... ;)

TNX for the comments! Especially on the pics!

I like that deck for me ^-^ but the synchro in particular is overpowered... you should do at least something like : 1 (name a specific tuner) + 1 or more non-tuner fuzzie monsters. or something like that. and paying half your life points is always an afordable price' date=' so it's technically not a real hard thing to do.[/b'] 8.5/10 and nice drawings ^^----

Not neccarally. Your opponent has something that he can use to inflict damage to you, let us say...Speel Crusher. You only have 3000 life points left. He has 6 cards in his hand. Do you really want to risk it? Using Defagmighte Dragon the wrong way could cost you the duel. ;)

I must say ... good look runing a deck were 11 out of 20 monsters require tribute... I think there are 12 but one of them special summons itself =) other than that ... good deck.... and about my comment earlier of the overpowered synchro ... after watching fusions such as "Rainbow Neos" =s yours is fine .....half your sacrifices could have at least 1 less level. other than that ,... I still like that deck =D

Archived