Are these cards well-made?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as much as i would like to say they are good, They are not. I'm sorry, but both you and I both know that better work than this could be accomplished. Grammatical errors are accumulating card by card. The images, unless you made by you, could be of better choice as well. I don't want to correct card by card, but i did select a random card to correct. "Krystle Golem"

At any time should be changed to Once per turn, during either your or your opponent's turn. The image is kinda distressed, and the name is downright weird. Spelling it with a C not only looks better, but you wouldn't have to put to much emphasis in the beginning of the word. Currently its making a "Kkkkhhhh" noise. With a C, it would be "k" sound. Just try to be a little more serious when making cards. Thank you for reading.

as much as i would like to say they are good' date=' They are not. I'm sorry,

but both you and I both know that better work than this could be accomplished. [b']That introduction did not do anything for me...[/b]

Grammatical errors are accumulating card by card. No one is perfect.

The images, unless you made by you, which they were. Did you read the intro?

could be of better choice as well. I don't want to correct card by card, but i did select a random card to correct. "Krystle Golem" That is Krystal Golem.

At any time should be changed to Once per turn, No, I want it to be at anytime, as many times as possible per turn. I would have thought you could figure that out.

during either your or your opponent's turn. The image is kinda distressed, and the name is downright weird. I am wierd too, so nothing is out of place then. :D

Spelling it with a C not only looks better, but you wouldn't have to put to much emphasis in the beginning of the word. Currently its making a "Kkkkhhhh" noise. With a C, it would be "k" sound. Just try to be a little more serious when making cards. Thank you for reading. *sigh* I do not even know where to begin with that. Let us star here: ->

Card making is for fun. Don't act like this is my job that I am paid for. Second, after some of the spam cards that I have seen, weel, let us just say that these look fine in comparison. For example, I viewed a card not to long ago that was a fusion called "Super Bannana." It did not have the Fusion Material monsters in the text; the creator wrote it like a NORMAL card. Not an effect, a NORMAL. They put a flavor text in it. So many more cards I have seen like that. Again, card making is for fun. Besides, if you are refering to my Fuzzies not being serious, How about Watapon? Kuriboh? Marshmallon? No offense, but you ARE a n00b. I have noticed that most of the harsher comments have been coming from n00bs. Is there some significance in that? ;)

Yes, they are, do not worry, there was no trouble. I like that you post a lot instead of...well the first comment I had for instance. It said "0/10 these cards are rediculous" but you posted and explained everything that you said, and it is good to be a critic, don't get me wrong. You just have to make sure that you are positive, nd you are helping. For example, the first comment I had was not positive, nor did it help me. Anyhow, welcome to YCM! Thnakyou for commenting on my cards, because I like feedback, even if it is negative. Thnx! :D

you both don't have to be so serious ^-^"

I personally like this Deck :) and respect it as a former rival for mine

well :D we all learned a lesson today didn't we?:)

Yes, always move the drain pipe out of the flower bed after mowing the lawn, or your parents will not be very happy...wait...That was a few months ago...:D

BTW, sleepy, why do you say "former"?

Yes' date=' they are, do not worry, there was no trouble. I like that you post a lot instead of...well the first comment I had for instance. It said "0/10 these cards are rediculous" but you posted and explained everything that you said, and it is good to be a critic, don't get me wrong. You just have to make sure that you are positive, nd you are helping. For example, the first comment I had was not positive, nor did it help me. Anyhow, welcome to YCM! Thnakyou for commenting on my cards, because I like feedback, even if it is negative. Thnx! :D[hr']

you both don't have to be so serious ^-^"

I personally like this Deck :) and respect it as a former rival for mine

well :D we all learned a lesson today didn't we?:)

Yes' date=' always move the drain pipe out of the flower bed after mowing the lawn, or your parents will not be very happy...wait...That was a few months ago...:D

BTW, sleepy, why do you say "former"?

[/quote']

forgive me if it means something I don't know ^-^" I personally don't see the differense if the word is in there or not... but again... english is not my primary langage...

let me check them ;) although I have been called to something.. I'll be online but absent for a while..but again.. I may not sleep sinse I haven't been able to fully be here for almost 2 days of my vacations..

not only your 2 new cards :D but I also have to check all the other cards I haven't commented.. like all your synchros

your OCG has been great until now ;) but I finally found some OCG errors in your cards ^^

Pelikhaan:

take

Deck

Dreamsprite Golem:

this card has any ;) but its kinda... perfect against my deck ^-^" now I'm worried.... but I still have cards that can help me with it :D

Infernal Compound:

this card is just awesome :D one of the best effects you've done in my opinion ^-^

the pic is great too :) can't wait to see it in action ...

Back-Up Plans:

requirements = conditions

discard a card to the Graveyard = discard 1 card from your hand

by its pic I can tell some of the card you are using that card with.. :) I'll comment on the other new cards in other comment ... I don't want to use all the writing in this one... so I"ll come back :D for now... this comment is really significant to me... now I am a Level 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah ^-^ I just saw it LOL.. I haven't seen the thread with the glutons ... but I have seen the plasma cards :) sounds interesting .... you inspire me to make a comic too and post it with my deck at the time I finish it... but well.. first I have to finish it ^-^"

Archived