Are these cards well-made?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, Arceus, his deck contains cards of crystals, not just diamonds.

@gamekrazzy: Yeah, I actually tried on that one. That and Defraghmgihte Dragon were ones I actually tried on. I guess I'll just start trying as hard as I can on all my pics now. I like the final result better.

BTW, now that I have more time to work on my pics, which ones shall I redo?

And if you say all of them, tell me which ones first. XD

pics look a whole lot better with bg's, and I think your just making up excuses so you don't have to make them. XD

That's okay Angelmoney, I know you don't have what you need to make bg's. ;)

gamkekrazzy: lol, did you see the Fuzzie Bros yet? I made them 1 card instead of 4 the other day.

Actaully half the people here who say you suck. They only look at the pictures. I mean you can tell, because The effects for these cards are better then what the majority of YCM can do. Considering the majority of YCM is a bunch of newbs who made an account and then just quit. XD! Kidding Fuzzie! Your effects are really awsome though. But yeah as for the pics. Fuzzie just pretty much ignores those comments. Unless they were from me or any other friend of his. I happen to do it at the wrong place at the wrong time. But because I did it, Fuzzie has become more pressed forward and is actually a pretty good artist now. Eventually he might surpass even me and NickLD with Computer drawing skills.

THNX. ;)

It's cause I wasn't trying.

I actually started taking a few hours instead of a few minutes in coloring them with GIMP, and I shaded them. I didn't know how to use layers, the pen tool, or the gradient tool before I messed with them a little. I don't know much about GIMP, but I play around with it. :D

I'm working on a new pic for Ice Crystal Warrior.

cool. Let me give you a little breif. Layers is in the upper menu. just look for layers, then go to add new layer. It isn't that hard. That would be how you go over the rough sketching stuff I told you about. How about you try it with this new pic you are doing.

Arceus, if you have critics who are saying that your art sucks, how would you feel. Would you take pride in your pics. Wait a sec, I forgot who I am talking to... NVM.

Fuzzie. In my oppinion when it comes to art. Taking pride in pictures that other people think suck takes the pride out of it. Now if you make pictures everyone likes, then you have stuff to really take pride for. In my oppinion, if you take pride for your drawings when they suck(The new ones do not) then you are just crediting c**p. Where the hell is the pride in that?

Archived