Are these cards well-made?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came kinda late to the party but I'm still going to think about the question ....hmmm....

.____.

I honestly think somewhere between 13 & 16. But if I can only base my answer using the drawings as points of reference.......... I would say..........................hmmm...............about ....................12-13 ?

.___.

I like that deck for me ^-^ but the synchro in particular is overpowered... you should do at least something like : 1 (name a specific tuner) + 1 or more non-tuner fuzzie monsters. or something like that. and paying half your life points is always an afordable price' date=' so it's technically not a real hard thing to do. 8.5/10 and nice drawings ^^----

[/quote']

wow! your SMLV12 is amazing!

woow, I was within the first 10 posts if I remember right when I wrote that, (about 6 months old comment, I already changed my mind on what I said long ago ^-^") thanks for the complement anyways ;) (it was spam concidering this thread belongs to Fuzzie, but thanks anyways).

I'm not sure I have something new to work with here, (and I should be doing my outside-the computer- duties right now instead of have logged in, but the Deck is good enough right now and you have done as much of my suggestions as you are going to do for now ;) so.... I'm not really sure what to do.....)

.__."

on a side note, I see you finally completed the GIFTS in your sig, congratulations ^^

(yeah, sorry for commenting that here instead of in the ALD thread)

Can we count that above post as spam?

maybe :0

*Fuzzie: Concider my offer in here (the one I proposed in the fan-fic section :lol: ) although in second thought, that wouldn't ever be made here since it would be a conciderably bigger pain in the ass to go though than anywhere else I've seen =/

Archived