1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruby Commander is odd.

But has a kewl image :3

THNX! What about the other 40 some images?

EDIT: Earthbound God - Arach Crastachnihd is now based off a certain set of the Nazca Lines: The Shell. IT's name will be changed soon to Earthbound God - Caraspace. {Or something similar.}

IT'S NOT DONE YET.

What you say it looks more like a trunk? :)

If you have ever played any of the Yugioh games you would understand.

You have more than 40 cards here right. I called it a trunk because it's not just you deck. You have enough cards to fit in a trunk! XD! And then to say you are going to add more. XD! It sounds more like a trunk to me then a deck, because you have a side deck and an extra deck...

How fast is your internet?

You must have less time than I do, because I try to look at every single deck thread of the ALD, keep it from dying, mostly, and check if there are new cards, everytime I get on, so you're internet must be really slow to not be able to load one page in less than a couple minute. And, since I'm guess no one has noticed, I usually put new cards at the bottom.

No my internet is wireless and pretty fast. It just sucks at loading images, because after a certain amount it shows X's in boxes XD you know what I mean. I cant use show picture because it doesn't want to work. And I am active in 3 forums, and working on animations, and Hacking SM64... How much time do you think I have...?

I love the picture for Topaz. It has some of the best Artistic relatives to it and doesn't look like C**p. I love the picture though. I mean I honestly love that picture. One thing I noticed though is that the left wing is not attached to the body. XD! Might want to fix that.

I just looked at the card and was going to reply but you caught me off guard, so I am not really going to post anything on the effect. I would probably just make the effect worse anyways. XD!

Thnx. And lol.

For the wing, it looks that way, but it actually is attatched to the back, if you're talking about it coming behind the mouth. I know it's really hard to see, but there is just a little bit of the wing behind the mouth. ;)

BTW, I actually took my time on that one, and I used layers, so that is why it looks better. :)

Archived