1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How horrific!

You did a good job with it. And you balanced it nicely.

But the pic sucks!!![/sarcasm]

Like usual, good job.

THNX! ^_^

HORROR CRYSTAL ARCHFIEND ADDED! THIS THING TOOK ME OVER 3 HOURS TO RENDER!

Enjoy. ^_^

3hrs?!

I've done qiute a few renders and never took that long. It would have to be pretty difficult...

about your new card Fuzzie :) its hard to tell....

-The Special Summoning effect is ok, 5 cards makes me think its too much, but at the same time not really (if the 5 cards where sent to the Graveyard instead, this would be OP). and he makes a come back ... I would say concidering the size of your Deck.. fair enough, the opponent can still find ways around it (more or less the same ways people use to get around stardust ;) )... also, I noticed its effect says you need to tribute 1 monster to be able to draw this turn...that makes 2000 ATK for a Level 7 look kinda low, it will be hard to keep on the field, maybe 2400?.. you won't draw, you pay possible valuable cards to make him return only when he is destroyed AND sent to the Graveyard.. which doesn't apply to "Tribute", "remove", "return to hand/Deck", or "controlled".. :) .....yeah... I'd say alittle more ATK... its not OP according to me :)

UP'ed then? I think it's balanced because of it's many abilities, and how he can't be destroyed by battle. A few equips, and basically invincible. Dunno. Seems like I had enough drawbacks to balance him out, and he can keep coming back. I have had so many complaints about cards being OP'ed, I had to be careful. ;)

EDIT: People, please rate this thread as well. 3 stars is kinda low. =/

Archived