Yugioh Card Maker Tournament!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right but we are playing a multiple stage tournament, not a straight knockout. So basically I can take any even number (and some odd numbers), and organize the pools to fit that number.

Also, any idea for seeding the groups? I'm just going to do it alphabetically, but does anyone else have a different idea?

We currently have 13 players. Now thats a bad, odd, and worst of all PRIME number. But I'm not going to be looking for Player #14 'coz I think we're going to lose at least one player. Its' ok though, 'coz at least 8 people have started their deckmaking, and 8's a great number.

Checking PM's now.

Weather Duelist and Cobia, do you have fully made decks? If so, then yes, you can play.

Ok Frunk. Sorry, TotalObelisk, I kinda wasn't sure, hurrying so I couldn't recheck, and I remembered your first few cards that were all different attributes and that kinda threw me off.

Also Frunk, you ok to Mod?

Yeah, I wish Danilus had played his Demonic Damnation set too... but I've seen some great cards here.

Acidentally double posted.

Ok... I have three peoples' decks' confirmed, and a few I'm pointing out overpowered cards, and some people are struggling to work out what I mean by "How many of each card do you want in your deck?"

The first PM must be sent to me by Sunday, I hope to be starting by around then... of course if you haven't finished by then, you'll get an extension, its' mainly to weed out the people who haven't even started making a deck. Right now I have nine people who are either finished or making a deck; so I think we've got at least that many people.

Some people are struggling to work out what I mean by "How many of each card do you want in your deck?"

Let me explain this, say you have three Blue Eyes White Dragons in your deck (you can't in this contest, but anyway), you need to let Darkguy know, this can be done by PMing him a message including BEWD x3. There is a maximum of three copies for created cards, and a maximum of one for real cards, e.g. Mystical Space Typhoon.

Archived