Yugioh Card Maker Tournament!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys HAVE TO POST IN FORUM TIME! I can't tell when yoyr duels are supposed to be otherwise.

I am free:

6pm - 12midnight Saturday forum time.

Frunk or Danilus, I do not know about.

Maddog, due to a twisted turn of events, I've lost your decklist. (My inbox was full, I was trying to delete some of the non-crucial PM's, and somehow it's all been deleted.) And, Servant of Shadows, I never got your list as my inbox was full. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shaco, your deck is fine.

Ultimajk, yours is ok too.

elsandero, yours is ok.

Death, I have the last two cards you made me, and the edits to them, but not the original ones. Also lacking a decklist.

Maddog, I only have your CyberLygers. Your Evil Cretins will have to be re-PM'd.

Servant of the Shadows, I never got your deck.

TotalObelisk, I don't have anything of yours.

Same with Danilus.

Sorry for this massive inconvenience, I don't know HOW I managed to wipe out all my messages at once...

Forum time is the time in the top left corner of the screen. It's the only universal time we've got so that's why I suggest we use it or people will be turning up for duels six hours early or something.

EDIT: If you need to resend me your deck, you can make it easier by just copying it from your outbox and re-PM'ing it. Just hoping to save someone some time there incase they didn't think of it.

Archived