LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my character maybe will start as a dangerous person for some of the other characters sinse he is dedicated to finish people that have any magic or psychic powers because if they turn out to be bad people, then they are better off where they won't cause any problems.. ;)

and as Fuzzie stated, his character has powers and Fuzzie' character is not completely good, and I don't know if some other people have hidden abilities :lol: might as well eradicate everyone until proven not-harmful for society :lol:

wait let me try that again.... it doesn't make sense like that...

my character won't come and try to kill everyone... he needs to watch them first and see what's going on

oh that previews post sounded funny in some weird way :lol:

but no, I mean, my character gives opportunities...first.. I'm not talking about hitting first, asking questions later...:lol:

my character maybe will start as a dangerous person for some of the other characters sinse he is dedicated to finish people that have any magic or psychic powers because if they turn out to be bad people' date=' then they are better off where they won't cause any problems.. ;)

and as Fuzzie stated, his character has powers and Fuzzie' character is not completely good, and I don't know if some other people have hidden abilities :lol: might as well eradicate everyone until proven not-harmful for society :lol:

[/quote']

Now WE'RE the ones writing Fuzzie's story. :D

If you were old Then I'd Be worried. Every Old Person who has a Sentance with "Youngster" in it means Rant.

Ex:

..With your Motor bikes and your TV's and your Pokemons and your Yugiohs and your clothes etc.......

".and your avatars, your signatures, your GIMP editing units; you know, when I was your age, The only image editing program was when we found some dinosaur saliva, and rubbed it on our rocks..."

If you were old Then I'd Be worried. Every Old Person who has a Sentance with "Youngster" in it means Rant.

Ex:

..With your Motor bikes and your TV's and your Pokemons and your Yugiohs and your clothes etc.......

".and your avatars' date=' your signatures, your GIMP editing units; you know, when I was your age, The only image editing program was when we found some dinosaur saliva, and rubbed it on our rocks..."

[/quote']

"and your Xboxs, Playstations, DS', Wiis, SSBB... wait... SSBB? HAND OVER THAT WII REMOTE NOW, SONNY!" :D

You're 14' date=' not 49. We aren't "youngstres" compared to you...

[/quote']

have to agree in this, :) I think Fog38 is the only one older than me that I've seen in the ALD :) but everyone is usually 14 or under....(I don't know the age of Fuzzie so I'm not sure how older/younger is he :lol: )

Archived