LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides my own? Charr' date=' I guess. He is handsome, has a nice haircut, is mysterious(Mike is even more mysterious :lol: )

by the way, Aster is my favorite :)

I just like the way he acts, seems friendly and relaxed. And has a

kick 4$$ card.

WARNING: If you have a weak heart because of epicness, these may not be the pictures for you. Side effects may include: gawking, dry eyes, anticipation, and shortness of breath. If you find that you are experiencing inspiration or seizures of joy, this may be caused by a rare, but serious side effect. Ask your doctor if Nick Daliege's self-drawn ALD pictures are right for you.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! I seriously died laughing when I read that!!!

How IS the next chapter coming?

May a horde of angels sing the to thy rest.

I'm trying to make the next chapter, but encountering many technical difficulties. GIMP is a little slower, doesn't work like it used to, There's this file I don't want that I can't delete, and it takes forever to get My Pictures to open.

WARNING: If you have a weak heart because of epicness' date=' these may not be the pictures for you. Side effects may include: gawking, dry eyes, anticipation, and shortness of breath. If you find that you are experiencing inspiration or seizures of joy, this may be caused by a rare, but serious side effect. Ask your doctor if Nick Daliege's self-drawn ALD pictures are right for you.

[/quote']

hahahahahah it sounds just like a comercial XD

and thx, im not really great at manga but these turned out ok.

The only cure for "NickLD's Epicness" is Gyrotherpeartialoripmontcerx. Ask your doctor if Gyrotherpeartialoripmontcerx is right for you.

lmao i wouldnt be suprised if there was actually something called that XD

and i like the sound of that "NickLD's Epicness" > : D

lol thx.

Archived