LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please only discuss things involved w/ the manga here. There is a thread to discuss being entered in/ect. for the ALD' date=' you know.

[/quote']

I've been wanting to say this exact thing for the last few days/weeks, I bet there are already like 5 pages worth or extra things being said here that don't really have something to do with the manga...

and it makes me thing that its been a long time sinse I last wrote something in this page :lol:

Yea, Asterr wrote this: I blame the economy

... Is that enough proof we are getting off topic? Hehehe. Anyway, very exited about the next chapter.

When Charr beats Rain... well... should I say it? :]

Ok, Rain is a girl in the ALD, so... when Charr whoops Rain... does Rain have a crush on Charr? Just asking :oops:

You should make the entire ALD. :D

Finished. Will upload asap.

Girls don't just get crush's on who every beats them lol. The guy has to be cool and mysterious and untouchable and sensitive but still bad ass. Then Rain can fall for him. :)

And that would be Charr :lol: Or it might be Chase! LOL! Or Daliege! Or Asterr! Or Mike! The whole ALD is uncomfortable! :LOL:

Girls don't just get crush's on who every beats them lol. The guy has to be cool and mysterious and untouchable and sensitive but still bad ass. Then Rain can fall for him. :)

And that would be Charr :lol: Or it might be Chase! LOL! Or Daliege! Or Asterr! Or Mike! The whole ALD is uncomfortable! :LOL:

The whole ALD doesn't think about this stuff. 0_O

I might do that with Rain...but subtley. Not going to say.

Well they must've been Blind. So....Leo Ready Yet??? Or Is Rain Ready??? Ok that was an odd question???

I'm feeling lazy right now. I don't wanna. Sorry, but I can only do so much...ok, I know you wouldn't be happy if I left you with just that. How about if I make your charachter and add him? I'm still working on the next chapter, though.

Archived