LOCK

Brendano Harns

How ist it so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How ist it so far?

• Good, continue it.
    • Ehh...not that well done. Maybe go back to the drawing board to try something a little different next time.

Charachter Bios:

[spoiler=Charr]

2mcys0z.jpg

A duelist chosen by the stars like signers, but is not a signer, although he possesses the mark of one. He is also a Psychic duelist, but knows how to control his powers. He leads a group of duelists, called the "Arcane Legion of the Divine." He doesn't remember anything, except for waking up one day as he was. More and more, he begins to believe that he just appeared. Deck: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-85313-page-1.html

[spoiler=Mike]

2ypclg5.gif

A duelist that never stops his travels from place to place, looking for psychic duelists and any magical being that can represent a threat to society in any way, and takes them under his wing. His servants, the Twilight creatures, are from distant dimensions and have always been by his side, since his youth, when he proved himself. It wasn't until he claimed the title of victor at a dueling regional tournament that he was given the opportunity to transform them into cards to command on the battlefield of dueling. His natal region is unknown, as well as other details of his past. He is quiet and reserved, and has joined forces with the "Arcane Legion of the Divine." Deck: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-95728.html

[spoiler=Daliege]

vyy35u.jpg

Daliege is a normal teenager who is known for his love of dueling. He duels sheerly for the joy of the game. He does not believe in anything superstitious, but experienced a very odd moment when he was in his fourth-grade class, while drawing cards he dreamed and aspired to duel with some day. Daliege has a strong passion for fantasy, but has always had his head locked fimly on reality. Strangely, he felt a connection, a bond even, between him and the cards he created. He didn't obtain his space monsters, until he, one day, challenged someone who continually picked on him in school to a duel. He had been picked on for being a geek throughout his school years, but never let anything bother him. When he began to duel, he noticed his deck was gone. They were transformed into the Space monsters. He could have defeated his opponent with great ease, but he chose differently. He ran away to another city. He ran from Satallite, which had not faced the tragedy of Momentum's power yet, and snuck to Neo Domino City. He invented a machine to make cards, and doesn't dwell on the unexplainable past. He works with the card making companies to make new cards, but doesn't add much to that game, to be discreeet. By pure chance and skill, he joined the "Arcane Legion of the Divine." Deck: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-89003.html

[spoiler=Chase]

2hcm8mx.jpg

Chase is a well-known duelist, because he has never lost a duel before in his entire life. He is known for preferring the light over the darkness; he hopes some day to destroy all darkness in the world. Chase was abandoned at a young age, but some claim he is the son of a famous duelist. From the money he had earned from dueling, he created his own deck, and had it published for only himself. He is one of the "Arcane Legion of the Divine." Deck: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-98921.html

[spoiler=Aster]

15ib8zr.jpg

As a kid, Aster was very lonely, because hid dad was always off at war, and his mother was a sick shut-in since Aster had been 11. He won many tournements, to fund research for his mom's rare cancer. He hoped for a cure, and finally, one day, he had his wish. It was a very expensive surgery, and he continued to win tournements, until, at the age of 13, he was able to pay for it. There were an infinite amount of papers to fill out for the surgery, 117 to be exact. His mother was so happy that she could be cured, as well as him. Not long after starting to fill out the papers, they recieved news that his father had died in the war. His mother was very depressed. After filling out a quarter more, his mother was diagnosed with shingles. It was apparent that the surgery couldn't be done under these conditions. While waiting for her to recover, she died of her cancer, because she was weakened by her shingles. Aster was always an artist, and he had his artwork published into cards at the age of 12. Not long after his mother's death, he joined the "Arcane Legion of the Divine."

[spoiler=Rain]

11s2ttt.jpg

The masterful mistress of theft and cons, her father was a master of the art and taught her everything she knows. Together they crossed the known corners of the world, scamming people out of their most prized possessions. When her father died, he gave her his most prized possession, the one thing he hadn't stolen, but had been passed down their family line scene long before he was born. He gave her a deck built around the 2 most untameable forces in the world, water and thunder. It contained drawings she had made herself, but he died before she could ask him about the cards. He had told her, "If you can master these two elements, you will be unstoppable." Today, she is 15, and continues to con unwary travelers out of their stuff. Every time she looks at the deck, she tries harder to be the best she can; to be the storm.

[spoiler=Leo]

2128yu9.jpg

Leo, a duelist who has been so since he was seven, has always wanted to become a pro duelist. He always wanted to duel with cards he made, and a couple of years later when he was on a field trip to a card making factory with his class, he snuck-off and printed his cards, without getting caught. Deck: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-102926.html

[spoiler=Rea]

24cceuq.jpg

Her true identity, "Rea, Moonlite Magician," is a card name; she is a duel spirit. A long time ago, she wandered into the real world. She could never find her way home. She decided to infiltrate a card factory and work there as an employee to get by, but created some cards to keep to herself; cards that existed already in her world, but not in the real world. Now, some decades later, she hears of many dissapearances of many great duelists. She searches for these people in an attempt to find a way to get home...

[spoiler=Khyler]

9vcade.jpg

An experienced duelist who, after a car accident, lost his memory. He travels around the world searching for his friends and family...someone and anyone who can tell him something about his past...

[spoiler=George]

character.png

A hot-tempered young duelist that possesses a sixth sense over duel reality. He sees and hears duel spirits, although he usually ingors them, mainly because of how highly-irritating they have grown to be. His motives or goals are unknown. He once tried to enter Security Sector's Dueling Academy, but was rejected after a strife with Tetsu Ushio. Ever since, he has dueled in the Underground Leagues and other illegal tournaments.

ATTENTION: IF YOU STILL WANT TO FOLLOW THIS MANGA, I AM COMPLETELY REDOING IT, NOT GIVING UP ON IT. THE NEWEST VERSION SHOULD BE UP WITHIN A MATTER OF TIME.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woow... same comment as *arceus* (I better hurry up in my deck "too") but my favorite character is mike ^-^ ... Fuzzie... I know maybe its asking for tribial stuff but... ^-^"

can my character like... have the same nose as everyone else? :) Is the only thing I ask for ...

I can't wait for this to go on.. well ^-^ the bright side that my character doesn't have all the deck yet is not as bad since now my character is a mystery that will come later :D

woow... same comment as *arceus* (I better hurry up in my deck "too") but my favorite character is mike ^-^ ... Fuzzie... I know maybe its asking for tribial stuff but... ^-^"

can my character like... have the same nose as everyone else? :) Is the only thing I ask for ...

I can't wait for this to go on.. well ^-^ the bright side that my character doesn't have all the deck yet is not as bad since now my character is a mystery that will come later :D

I looked at your character, too. Mike is a squidward, no doubt. :D Nice goin', Fuzzie. Keep it up! Continue our duel! :twisted: My Chocolate Angel was the first Monster to appear! :D I love you, Choco! Choco: Hi daddy! :D

I didn't realize you had such a hysterical sense of humor, *ARCEUS*. Squidward. Heh, ha hah he. Anyways, I'll change it, but I have to go back to the system I used and re-create the charachter from scratch; it only lets me save 1 at a time, and I'm not to keen on the idea of erasing mine. Also, heads up, there are a few more charachters coming in eventually, including Fog 38's charachter, as well as, well, I do not want to give everyone else not in the ALD a huge heads up as well, so I'll stop there. Anyways, I'm glad you liked the first chapter, and now I'm posting the second.

4 Arceus:

2ikpqvo.jpg

EDIT: Chapter 2 posted.

Do you like it so far, *ARCEUS*? Any weak points? *Please none, please...* :D

*Up for discussion (except for *ARCEUS who already knows): Who do you think will win? Who should win? Who do you want to win?* THese are all different questions, because,Who do you THINK will win, or what do you predict will win, who should win, or who's victory would make more sense, and who do you want to win, and this is just basically depending on deck and charachter. Again, arceus and I aren't saying anything about who wins, because we already know. Please answer these questions in you comment! :D

interesting manga ^-^ and more because I'll eventually participate.. even if I see that your combos are too powerful for my deck to handle, I'm still keeping my deck at a low level... :) (want to keep legal in every posible way.. I have a dragon-jar deck I'm planning to go all out later but I"m not sure if I'm going to do it for the manga yet... the twilight is too much work by its own ^-^" )

thanks fuzzie and sorry for the inconveniense, but all characters kinda look cool and mine looks like a man in its 30s instead of a young person (I'm still a teenager you know :lol: )

about the outcome of the duel... I think Charr will loose this one because its not going all out... but again... if he is dueling arceus's character as a way of taking him by force, that could throw away all my reasoning :)

Do you like it so far' date=' *ARCEUS*? Any weak points? *Please none, please...* :D[/b']

*Up for discussion (except for *ARCEUS who already knows): Who do you think will win? Who should win? Who do you want to win?* THese are all different questions, because,Who do you THINK will win, or what do you predict will win, who should win, or who's victory would make more sense, and who do you want to win, and this is just basically depending on deck and charachter. Again, arceus and I aren't saying anything about who wins, because we already know. Please answer these questions in you comment! :D

Yes, this is the best Fanfic ever created. And yes, there are a couple weak points... you are missing out on some card effects of mine. :neutral: But, a 4500 ATK monster is staring down an Angel. Deforamite Dragon is the soul of darkness? :neutral: So, keep it up and good luck, Angel Dragon! :mrgreen:

Other: Yay! My Choco is on TV! :lol:

Do you like it so far' date=' *ARCEUS*? Any weak points? *Please none, please...* :D[/b']

Yes, this is the best Fanfic ever created. WOW that is saying A LOT! THANKYOU! :D

And yes, there are a couple weak points... you are missing out on some card effects of mine. Yeah, I didn't include all of them, but I don't think I missed ones that HAVE to activate.

:neutral: But, a 4500 ATK monster is staring down an Angel. (:twisted:) Deforamite Dragon Agh! So Close! Defragmighte Dragon.

is the soul of darkness? ...maybe...

:neutral: So, keep it up and good luck, Angel Dragon! :mrgreen: The end will be cool! :D

Other: Yay! My Choco is on TV! :lol: Wha? :confused:

Guess on the amount of cups of liquid w/ caffine in it SonicJack9 has had=96,878,657,657,664,958,767,385,321,110]

I wanted to make the synchros larger than life at minimum...Anyways, my school has this morning announcements things they do, and we use power point, and it aires over the entire school. Angel Dragon is going to be in there, just thought you might like to know that, ARCEUS. Anyone who sees them on the 26 this month knows they go to my school, and pm me about it if anyone does see it at there school, because you just might go to the same school as I do, lol. :D Anyways, I would really like it if more people answered the questions, just a heads up, and I'm currently working on the manga.

EDIT: ...oh...didn't see there was a sedond page...

Well, domi11, I'm glad you like this very much. To anyone who wants to follow this manga (continue reading it) then I would suggest subscribing, because it may be hard to locate at times. :D

...and *ARCEUS*, do not fear, I'm not going to let anyone even attempt to eat Chocolat Angel, because they will have to complain to Angel Dragon if they even consider wanting to eat your...uh...son...

Guess on the amount of cups of liquid w/ caffine in it SonicJack9 has had=96' date='878,657,657,664,958,767,385,321,110']

I wanted to make the synchros larger than life at minimum...Anyways, my school has this morning announcements things they do, and we use power point, and it aires over the entire school. Angel Dragon is going to be in there, just thought you might like to know that, ARCEUS. Anyone who sees them on the 26 this month knows they go to my school, and pm me about it if anyone does see it at there school, because you just might go to the same school as I do, lol. :D Anyways, I would really like it if more people answered the questions, just a heads up, and I'm currently working on the manga.

EDIT: ...oh...didn't see there was a sedond page...

Well, domi11, I'm glad you like this very much. To anyone who wants to follow this manga (continue reading it) then I would suggest subscribing, because it may be hard to locate at times. :D

...and *ARCEUS*, do not fear, I'm not going to let anyone even attempt to eat Chocolat Angel, because they will have to complain to Angel Dragon if they even consider wanting to eat your...uh...son...

1st bold: Thank you!

2nd bold: I am homeschooled.

3rd bold: Whew, thank you again! I thought Chocolate Angel was a goner for a second there. And, just for security, how about hiring Defragmighte Dragon to protect my Choco as well? :lol:

As well, I am concerned what is going to happen next! C'mon, hurry up!!! :D:D:D Also, that picture of the 2 Dragons in episode 2 will be classic! :D

Yeah, there is...well, you'll just have to be patient like everyone else to see what happens. Probably will be posted tonight, before 10 pm. Also, I know you're homeschooled, you told me that in a pm. I was talking to anyone else that comes here to read this.

If anyone else wants to make me happy by answering the questions, please do it now; I am going to post the next chapter within the next 20 min. or so. :D

Archived