What would u do if you bumped into Aki Izayoi?

AKA Akiza Izinski

This is just like the DMG version of it.

Me? Well, bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep bleeeepedy bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Under the mistletoe?

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

(Ever watchet Colbert Christmas: Greatest Gift on Comedy Central? You will get the joke.)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would do anything I see fit in that situation. Be it walk by without even noticing her, look at her and gather how an anime could become a living thing, talk to her and be friends, duel her (with VERY powerful cards), ask her out, bleep (hehe), hover right over her, set yourself on fire (WTF), fart, barf, have a LIGHTSABER FIGHT!!!! (Lightsabers rule) Break it down on the dance floor, you party animal! Anything, really.

Challenge her to a duel. My Warrior Toolbox / Synchro deck hasn't faced a Plant deck before, but it has 3/4 Signer's Dragons, including Black Rose and Stardust. I would have to beware of the psychic powers and fight very defensively. Also, if she was using fake cards and dueled with 4000 Life Points, then I would like these cards in my deck (2 of which are fake) and win by this combo:

Ultimate Tapout

Normal Spell

Remove all Spells and Traps from your Deck from play.

Good Goblin Housekeeping

Normal Trap

Draw cards equal to the number of "Good Goblin Housekeeping" cards in your Graveyard +1, then select 1 card from your hand and return it to the bottom of your Deck.

Spell Striker

EARTH Level 3 [Warrior / Effect]

You can Special Summon this card by removing from play 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard. This card can attack your opponent directly. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card.

ATK 600 DEF 200

Berserker Soul

Quick-Play Spell

Activate during your Battle Phase by selecting 1 monster with 1500 ATK or less you control that has attacked directly during this turn, and by discarding your entire hand. Draw 1 card, reveal it to both players, and if it's a Monster Card, send it to the Graveyard and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the selected monster. Repeat this effect until you draw a non-Monster Card.

Here's how the combo goes: First activate Ultimate Tapout to remove the Spells and Traps from the Deck, then activate Good Goblin Housekeeping, returning a Spell or Trap to the bottom of the Deck. Then summon Spll triker, attack directly with it,then activate Berserker Soul. Youer entire deck goes to the graveyard, except for the Spell or Trap you placed at the bottom, and you get that many more attacks!

' pid='1521071' dateline='1230481100']

Offer my condolences for Divine's passing.

^This^.

Hmm, good point Roxas. Also, does anybody know what happened to Aki after that event, as in, does she get all sad and wonder what will happen since Divine can't take care of her? If there's is an answer, what is it? Also, where can you find english subbed episodes of yugioh 5ds up to episode 39?

' pid='1521071' dateline='1230481100']

Offer my condolences for Divine's passing.

^This^.

Hmm' date=' good point Roxas. Also, does anybody know what happened to Aki after that event, as in, does she get all sad and wonder what will happen since Divine can't take care of her? If there's is an answer, what is it? Also, where can you find english subbed episodes of yugioh 5ds up to episode 39?

[/quote']

ShriekV on YouTube has up to 38. 39 was released on Christmas Eve. ^^

I would stop smoking pot because I can see an anime character.

Or smoke MORE pot to see MORE anime characters..

That's the last thing I would do. I don't want Pegasus or Crowler to appear.

Pegasus and Crowler only show up if you smoke CRACK!

Smoking more POT would get Alexis Rhodes, Tea Gardner, Carly Nagisa, or any other YGO female to show up....which would make people question your sanity more than by you simply seeing Aki Izayoi.

Moral of the story: Drugs are bad.....REALLY bad!

1: Introduce my self

2: Ask to see her deck

3: Show her my deck

4: Challange her to a duel (But be wary of her dragon birthmark power)

5: Lose or win (most likely win) with honour.....

6: Most definatly go to hospital after suffering burns from rose flames and black rose dragons attack: black rose flare.

I would stop smoking pot because I can see an anime character.

Or smoke MORE pot to see MORE anime characters..

What about One Piece? And that green haired whats-his-face guy.

(I think he was a bounty hunter or something...)

You know' date=' The [i']Smoke-Smoke[/i] fruit?

Now THAT is how you find Pokemon!

Archived