Knight's Title: Book Two~ The Dark Side of His Heart. Finished redecorating {Updated 5/28/10}

Fen.

What do you think of this Fanfic  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Fanfic

• OH MY GOD!!!! I love it! Keep it coming please!!
    • Wow, impressive. This is not that bad.
    • Meh, it could use a bit of work.
    • MY EYES!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kellach takes hermione's shirt off as she removes Kellach's robes.

There are candels everywhere.

"You ready?" Hermione asked her boyfriend.

Kellach nodded dreamily. They lay in his bed together, he was stroking her hair lovingly. Hermione then leaned in for a kiss. Kellach suddenly rubbed his nose, it was very itchy.

"What r you waiting for lover boy? kiss me....." Hermione said whipering in her ear. Kellach then leaned in for a kiss. It was a long and sweet one. He then held her close and he smelled her ginger hair. It smelled like lavender and kiwis. He then scrunched up his face and sneezed all over Hermione, but he breathed fire as well, setting her hair and the bed on fire.

"What the bloody hell??!?!?!?!' Hermione cried out.

"Augh, I'm so...so...sorry Hermione," Kellach said, blowing his nose in a tissue.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?" Hermione gasped, rolling on the floor, trying to get the fire out.

"Hermione, I'm dreadfully sorry. Let me help you-atchoo!!!" Kellach sneezed again, spewing fire on the carpet and burned the paint off the wall. the wall melted to reveal Knuckles making out with Arya in her bed.

"Sorry....." Kellach said weakly.......

That would be how it went probably.

[spoiler= Chapter 6: Bloodshed and Tears]

Chapter 6

Bloodshed and Tears

All hell broke loose. Axel lunged at Sasuke, Knuckles, and Shadow. He spun his disk like saws. The temperature around them began to rise.

“Don’t go dying on me boys!” Axel said playfully.

Larxene was unmoving for a minute. She watched Amy and Arya’s movements. Larxene then shot a bolt of lightning from her fingertips at the two girls. Amy and Arya did a triple back flip dodge. Larxene then ran at such speeds, she disappeared.

“Where is she?” Asked Amy more to herself than Arya. Then Larxene appeared behind Amy and plunged a razor sharp kunai into her back.

“Ahhh!!” Screamed Amy, bending over in pain. She was growing rigid. She was becoming paralyzed just like Aang was.

Marluxia disappeared. Kellach, Hermione, and Neji stood back to back; waiting for him to strike. Nothing could be heard but the three’s conjoined breathing. Then a pink slash in the air like a bright light tore at Neji.

“Rotation!!” Neji shouted as he spun, creating a dome of chakra. Marluxia’s attack failed.

“You boy,” growled Marluxia to Neji, “you are really starting to tick me off.” Neji froze. He realized that Marluxia was right behind him. Marluxia held up his hand and yelled,

“Petal Storm!” Kellach and the others were then engulfed in a torrent of sharp flower petals. The petals were merciless as they scraped and severed the three. All they could hear was a roar of wind.

“Ahhh!” yelped Neji, “how do we beat him?”

“He’s faster, stronger, and more experienced than other people we fought before,” contemplated Hermione as a petal flew across her purple blouse and cut it right off to reveal a white dress shirt, “Wait! I think I just found his weakness, I have a plan guys. . . . . . .

Axel was in a heated battle between Knuckles, Shadow, and Sasuke. The battle was taken to the stairwell. Axel was shooting flames at the three boys, he was on the defensive.

“That’s it!” roared Axel, “no more games!” The entire stairway instantly was set on fire. A ring of red fire circled around Knuckles, Sasuke, and Shadow. They were trapped inside. Axel walked into the scorching cage of inferno.

“No way out now.” Sneered Axel.

“We weren’t looking for one.” Answered Shadow, and he aimed a punch at Axel. Axel dodged it, and Shadow found himself punching Axel’s spiked disks.

“Yeow!” yelped Shadow. His hands were bleeding. Knuckles then punched the stairs. The impact sent a fissure right for Axel.

“You guys are boring.” Yawned Axel. The stairs then gave way beneath him. Axel was falling to the basement.

“This is my chance!” said Sasuke through clenched teeth. He leapt off the stairs and into the hole after Axel. Sasuke held his hand down towards Axel. Sasuke grabbed his own wrist. His hand then crackled with black electricity.

“Chidori!” Sasuke then charged down the walls to Axel and slammed his electrified hand into his chest.

“Agh!!” Axel groaned in pain. Axel landed onto the concrete floor of the basement. A small crater formed. Sasuke still had his hand in Axel’s chest.

“Cough! Well played my friend, you are more powerful than I thought.” A dark portal opened up in the ground beneath him. A red hooded figure about the size of a book floated out of the portal. And another one, and another one. Hundreds began to pour out. They slowly flew out of the black void.

“Oh, and Sasuke,” said Axel. Sasuke looked down. He saw not Axel’s body in the crater, but his own. Sasuke had attacked himself.

“How did you- arg!” Sasuke fell over, a huge red gash in his chest. Blood was dripping from the wound. Axel was standing over him. The red creatures had a red fireball above their heads. They were ready to attack Sasuke. They were a never ending army.

“Catch ya later then,” said Axel cheerily as a black portal opened up and Axel stepped through. He didn’t have a single scratch on his body.

Amy was immobile on the ground. Larxene was laughing. Arya then punched Larxene in the back of the head. Arya strangely walked right through her.

“A shadow clone!” Arya gasped. Arya then quickly bent down to remove the kunai from her comrade’s back. The kunai was spattered with blood. Amy slowly got up.

“Thanks Arya.”

“No problem.” Arya smiled back. Then Arya was punched right in the face. She fell backwards; landing on her bottom, her nose was bleeding. Arya got up slowly. She was cursing loudly. Larxene was grinning menacingly.

“You jabroni!” Arya Kicked Larxene continuously in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. She wavered a second, then slapped Arya across the mouth and spat in her face. The loogie dripped down her face slowly.

“Oh no you didn’t!!” Arya growled. She grabbed Larxene by the hair and smashed her perfect face against the wall. Larxene’s nose bled and she grew very dizzy.

“You are so dead!” Larxene screamed. Larxene threw knives from her sleeves at Arya. Amy ran for Larxene and tripped her. Larxene landed with a loud thunk! Arya jumped in the air and spat out toxic needles from her mouth like a machine gun. Larxene blocked the whole assault with her kunais.

“Ugh, I’m getting tired of this. I’m just going to kill you now.” Larxene said slowly as she held out her hands to the air. Ten jagged lightning bolts flashed into her outstretched hands. Larxene chucked the bolts at Arya and Amy. The two girls struggled to dodge them, but Arya got a bolt to the leg and fell over, unable to move her left leg. Amy was struck twice in each arm and she bent over, clutching at her bloody upper limbs.

“Num!” Larxene shouted quickly, and she disappeared. Out of nowhere, Amy and Arya were then bombarded with a flurry of kunais. The two girls found themselves with kunais sticking all over their body. Larxene then reappeared. She was licking her kunai with joy.

“Mmmmm, your suffering tastes good!” she said in mocking delight. Larxene then disappeared again and was replaced by eight clones of herself. The eight Larxene clones circled the girls, trapping them.

“We’re gonna tear you apart.” Said the eight copies, their kunais ready to strike.

Marluxia had his three captives right where he wanted them. The petal storm was still slicing the three.

“NOW!” Kellach held his right hand high. Neji and Hermione joined him.

“KNIGHT’S TRINITY!” The three shouted in unison. A blinding white light enveloped Marluxia. The Petals stopped and fell to the floor. Neji, Hermione, and Kellach punched him in the chest, knocking him backwards into a pillar. Marluxia got up, and blindly slashed at the three with his long blade. They easily dodged the attacks.

“Aha!” Said Marluxia triumphantly as he hooked Hermione with his blade and cut a deep gash into her shoulder.

“Ack!” gasped Hermione and clutched at her shoulder, blood oozing between her fingertips. Kellach took note of this. His eyes turned fiery as a blazing sun.

“YOU MONSTER!” shouted Kellach at the top of his lungs. Kellach quickly chanted, and his hands turned into fire.

“DIE!” Kellach smash palmed Marluxia continuously in the chest and face. He was punching with every word, scalding his skin with every breath.

“How! Dare! You! Hurt! Her!” Marluxia then grabbed Kellach’s hand. His grip was like an Iron vise. Marluxia began to chant a forbidden spell.

“Oh god of the heavens of Hell give me thy power to grasp the essence of life of thou shalt I smite with the powers of this beyond!” A symbol of a heart with arrows through the middle was appearing on the ground floor. The heart had holes in it.. Kellach was completely caught in the middle of it. Marble from the floor chipped and rose in the air.

“FORBIDDEN REMOVAL!” Marluxia shouted.

Marluxia then Held his hand close to Kellach’s chest.

“What are you. . . . . . . AHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGK!!” Cried Kellach in agony.

Marluxia shoved his hand right into Kellach’s chest. Kellach coughed blood. Marluxia ghastly moved his hands around Kellach’s body, looking for what he was searching for. Kellach continued to vomit blood onto the floor. Marluxia then found it! Marluxia then clenched his fingers around the object. Kellach then coughed up a torrent of blood. Neji and Hermione watched in horror as Marluxia then pulled the object out of Kellach with a grisly squishing noise. Marluxia was holding Kellach’s beating heart. Kellach then collapsed into a gigantic pool of blood with a splash.

“NO KELLACH!!” Cried Hermione, her scream coming short. She could barely speak.

“What?!” gasped Neji.

Marluxia clutched the heart in his fingers.

“At long last, KELLACH’S HEART!!” Marluxia cackled Joyously. He then snapped his fingers. Larxene and Axel appeared at his side.

“Let’s go, we have no more need to be here,” Marluxia scowled, “you can keep the remains,” he said simply. Marluxia threw Kellach’s mangled body to Hermione. And like that they were gone, leaving Hermione and Neji in despair with two corpses at their feet.

[spoiler= Chapter 7: 120 Seconds]

Chapter 7

120 seconds

She couldn’t believe it, she wouldn’t believe it. Hermione was down on her knees.

“I . . . . . I don’t believe it. He’s, he’s, Kellach is . . . . . . . dead.” Tears welled up in her eyes. She could hardly finish her sentence.

“Neji, go take Jake and Kellach to the ER immediately.” Gasped Hermione, she could barely breathe. She felt sick to her stomach.

“We aren’t loosing them, are we?” Neji asked Hermione quietly. Hermione viciously shook her head. Neji quickly picked up the bloodied corpses and rushed them out of the foyer. Hermione found herself shaking uncontrollably. She wrapped her arms around her chest to keep from shattering. She took a look around the foyer. It was a sea of red. The white tiled floor could barely be seen. The staircase was on fire. Sasuke then crawled up from the stairs. Hermione saw a deep wound in Sasuke’s stomach.

“Oh my god!” cried Hermione. She held her hand to her mouth and screamed.

“Shhh, shhh, I’m fine.” Sasuke grunted.

“You have a freaking hole in your stomach!!” Cried Hermione in hysteria. She took out her wand and shouted, “Apiski!” The wound began to sew itself shut. The cut was still there, but it wasn’t life threatening anymore.

“I’m sorry, that’s all I can do for now,” Hermione said quietly, “Is Shadow and Knuckles ok?”

“They both are only slightly bruised and burned. They are fine. Let’s go see Jake and Kellach.” Sasuke then walked up to the staircase, walking along the hole. At the top of the stairway balcony laid two very cut up girls.

“Damn, this is bad.” Sasuke cursed. He lifted the limp Amy and Arya from the floor. They each had yellow kunais sticking out of various areas.

“What happened?” Amy said in a daze.

“We lost, horribly.” Hermione said defeated.

“What happened?” Arya sat right up, but regretted it as a twang of nausea ran down her body.

“Come with us,” Sasuke said quietly.

Hermione Sasuke, Amy and Arya passed by Aang. He was still unconscious. They had Amy take him to the infirmary to help rid him of Paralysis. On their way to the ER, they passed by Shadow.

“Hey guys, so is Axel and the others gone?”

“Yeah they are.” Hermione answered.

“What’s wrong?” Shadow asked Arya.

“We have some casualties.” Sasuke said.

“Who?” Shadow demanded.

“Well, we have a lot of injuries you see. And I’m afraid. . . . . . . Jake is dead.” Hermione quickly bit her lip. It was the wrong thing to say. She could see by Shadow’s facial expression.

“What?!” Shadow’s eyes watered. He shouted.

“Let’s head to the ER, Kellach isn’t doing so good either.” Said Sasuke as the 4 now ran to the infirmary.

Hermione, Aang, Shadow, Neji, Sasuke, Knuckles, Amy, and Arya were beside Jake and Kellach’s operating tables. The robot doctors were doing the best they could with Jake. Jake had lost way too much blood. He was going to die for certain.

“Shadow. . . . . .” Jake spoke very weakly to his best buddy.

“What is it Jake?” Pleaded Shadow. His face was white as a ghost. This very well may be Jake’s last words.

“I’m gonna miss ya buddy, even though I never beat you at killer Bunny. . . .”

“Oh and fanboys, I’M NOT GAY!”

Jake then forever closed his eyes. Those were the last words he spoke. His heart beat slowed.

“Beep, beep, beep, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. . . . . . . . . .”

Hermione’s heart sank. Salty water droplets fell from her eyes. Sasuke’s eyes were wet, but he didn’t cry. The others had a solemn look on their faces. The same couldn’t be said for Shadow. Shadow was at Jake’s bedside, bawling.

“My buddy’s really gone!!” Shadow cried. His sadness quickly turned into anger, “I’LL KILL HIM!! I’LL KILL MARLUXIA!” Shadow was crying in blind rage. Hermione then walked up to Jake, she held his head in her arms. Hermione kissed Jake’s forehead.

“I’m gonna miss you Jake. We all will.” Hermione said through silent tears.

Hermione then walked over to Kellach’s bedside. By the look of things, things weren’t doing pretty good for him either. He was going to die. The doctors said that he had two minutes to live.

“Hermione. . .” Kellach breathed, “I don’t have much time, life without a heart isn’t rewarding. . . . .” Kellach laughed half heartedly.

“Even on your. . . . . . your deathbed you are still making jokes,” Uttered Hermione with a faint glimmer of shallow joy.

“Kellach,” Began Hermione, “I still didn’t give you your birthday present. . . . .” said Hermione. She sat on his bed. She then lay right beside him. She put her arms around his half-dead body. She put her warm hand against his icy cold cheek. And she kissed him. Kellach held her, and their lips were locked together for those last 120 seconds. The two were crying.

“I’m never going to see him again. . . .” Thought Hermione, her tears falling like rain. It was the essence of passion. Those two minutes felt like two years. Finally, the clock chimed. Kellach lips went cold. His breathing was shorter.

“Kellach?” Hermione gasped.

“I. . . . . . love you . . . . . . . Hermione.” Said Kellach with a smile on his face.

“Bury me in the courtyard,”

“I’m not burying you anywhere. You aren’t dying on me!” Hermione said frantically.

“Hermione. . . stay strong.” And he spoke no more. His eyes were open, lifeless and cold.

“No, don’t; no don’t die on me please!!” Oh god!! Kellach!! Don’t die!!” Hermione was crying in hysterics. The others rushed in to see her. Hermione was in an uncontrolled fit of sadness. The robot doctors rushed in.

“Please Ma’am we need to remove his body.

“DON”T YOU LAY A DAMN FINGER ON HIM!!” Screeched Hermione as she whipped out her wand and encased herself and Kellach in an icy dome. She whipped her wand and sliced the robots apart.

“SECTUMSEMPERA!”

“CRUCIO!!”

“CRUCIO!!”

“AVADA KEDAVRA!!” Hermione screamed and killed the robots beyond compare. Hermione was in a blind rage. She stared at her friends in blind frenzy. Everyone backed away from her.

“DON’T COME NEAR HIM!!” She screamed to the others. She held Kellach’s dead body in her arms.

“Oh Kellach!!” She sobbed. Everyone else left the room; they were brushing the slight tears from their eyes. Hermione stayed with Kellach all night.

“He’s gone, forever. . . . .”

It was Dawn. It was drizzling slightly. There were a group of people all dressed in black. They were in the courtyard standing over two open graves. In the front were Shadow, Neji, and Hermione. Amy, Arya, and Sasuke in the back. Neji was comforting Hermione. Aang was up in front of the open graves. He was a monk so he was doing the ceremony.

“Bring them in,” Aang said sadly. A group of men in white carried two ivory coffins towards the open graves. As this was happening, Amy Arya and Hermione all broke down. Hermione cried on Neji’s shoulder, Arya on Knuckles, Amy on Sasuke. Shadow was the only one with dry eyes. The graves were now filling with dirt. No one could hear Aang speaking.

Shadow leaned over to Neji’s ear and whispered,

“If I get my hands on that Marluxia, I swear I will show no mercy on him.” Shadow said curtly. The three of them stood there in utter silence. A slight breeze blew through their hair.

“Let’s go,” Neji said solemnly. The group then left the courtyard in silence; their hearts were even heavier than before.

[spoiler= Chapter 8: The Voice]

Chapter 8

The Voice

Hermione was on her bed, she was hugging a soft pillow to her chest. She couldn’t cry anymore. She took out a book from a nearby bookcase, and began to read. After ten minutes, she got tired of reading. She lied on her bed, and then fell asleep. This routine went on for a week. She never left her room except to use the restroom and to get food. Other than that, she was curled up in a ball in fetal position on her bed. She wanted to die. But she didn’t have the strength within her to do it. She felt like she had a hole in her chest. It got bigger and deeper each day. She was losing grip of herself.

Finally, one day there came a knock on her door.

“May I come in?” It was Neji. Hermione was sitting on her bed. She was staring at the door.

“Sure, come on in,” Hermione said weakly. Neji turned the handle and walked inside. He was carrying two piping hot mugs of hot chocolate. He held out one of the mugs to her. Hermione had her arms wrapped across her chest to keep from coming apart at the seams. She kindly took the mug and relaxed her arms.

“Thanks,” Hermione smiled weakly. Neji then sat on the bed next to her. She could tell that he had something on his mind. Neji then got a good look at Hermione.

She was a disaster. Her long curly hair was frizzed and all over the place. She had dark purple sores under her eyelids from the many sleepless nights she has had. She was paler and a bit thinner than before. She must have lost about ten pounds. Neji then spoke.

“You know that you have to come out sometime.” Neji said to Hermione. Hermione did not answer nor look at him. She sipped her coca.

“I mean it, you really have been scaring everyone with this behavior of yours, especially me,” Neji blurted. Hermione froze. She now looked at him warily. Neji continued.

“You haven’t been eating, you barely speak anymore, and you never leave your room. MY GOD! Hermione, I’m begging you, just stop it!!” Neji looked very concerned. Hermione had never seen him this distraught. He usually keeps his cool. But this was different. Neji was struggling to keep it together.

“I. . . . . .I’m saying this because I care about you Hermione, just don’t kill yourself!” Hermione gasped at this. She then realized what she had been putting her friends through this past week. They thought the worst for her. Hermione felt like a basket case.

“Thank you for actually caring about my feelings Neji. That makes me feel a bit better.” Hermione gave Neji a shy smile.

“It’s a start,” Neji thought. “I’m glad about that Hermione.” Neji smiled back. They then just stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. They were very close to each other. Before Hermione had time to react, Neji was up against her lips, his arms around her.

“MMPH!!” Muffled Hermione under her lips. She threw Neji off of her. Neji hit the end of the wall with a loud bang. Hermione ran at Neji and slapped him across the face. She then punched him with every word.

“YOU ARSE!! WHAT. . . . . . .THE. . . . . . .HELL. . . . . . .IS WRONG. . . . . . . .WITH YOU?!” She growled with rage.

“GET OUT!!” She yelled. Neji than ran out of the room. He spilt his hot chocolate, the cup shattered on the carpet. Hermione sighed and began to pick up the broken pieces of plastered clay. She then noticed that she was blushing.

“Stop it!” she said to herself. Hermione then continued to pick up the mess.

“Hermione Granger?”

Hermione jumped

“Who’s there? What is that noise?” Hermione then saw something on her pillow that she didn’t see before. There as a black computer chip on her pillow.

“Hello?” The voice asked. The sound was coming from the black chip. It sounded metallic, robotic, inhuman.

“Are you a robot?” Hermione asked the chip.

“NO YOU IDIOT, it’s a voice transmitter!!” The voice shouted, “Er hem, sorry about that.” if the voice sounded robotic, then apparently this person did not want to be found or heard. He must be undercover.

“Who are you?” Hermione asked the person through the chip.

“For confidential purposes, I’m afraid I cannot tell you that. . . . . . . . But I guess you could refer to me as Metal.” The voice garbled out of the chip.

“Ok Metal,” Hermione started, “why is this chip in my bedroom?”

“I have been watching you Miss Granger,” Metal said, “I know that you have suffered a very heavy loss recently. Unfortunately, so have I. My- Er hem, partner has been kidnapped by Organization lllX. They are a nasty cult whom are dressed in black and hunt down a specific thing. I do not know what they are after, but I do know that they are willing to kill to get their way. I have been trying to figure out their plans but so far, their cryptic location is an unfathomable task as it is fighting them.”

“Wait, Organization lllX? I know them! They just terrorized our house about a week ago!”

“Yes, I can see that now.” Metal said to Hermione through the transmitter, “I know that you are a member of the prestigious Knight’s Title, is that correct?” Metal asked. Hermione nodded, “Yes.” Metal’s voice then sounded pleased.

“Well that is a very helpful ally in my part then.” Said Metal joyously.

“What do you mean?” Asked Hermione, puzzled.

“I am going to need your cooperation in this. I need you to help me save my partner. If you can do this, we might be able to then overthrow Organization lllX and end their rein of terror. Also, I can. . . . . . . . . Save your boyfriend.”

“YOU CAN WHAT?!” Hermione shook the chip. “You can save Kellach?!”

“It’s difficult, but yes. I believe I can. So, do we have a deal?”

Hermione thought it over. She wanted nothing more than to be with her beloved again. She knew it would be tough, but she knew she would pull through. She was a witch after all.

“Yes, I accept Metal.”

“Good, good.” Said Metal, “but we need to meet each other privately, face to face. Bring your pals with you.”

“Where can I find you?”

***********************************************************************************************

Shadow was sitting on the couch. Aang was watching, “America’s next top model.” The theme song could be heard playing through the stereo speakers on the TV. Amy and Arya were watching the show with him. Sasuke and Knuckles were munching on fresh baked muffins, ignoring the TV.

“I want to be on top.” Said Aang. Amy then laughed loudly,

“Aang, only girls can be in that contest.”

“Oh yeah what makes you so special?” asked Sasuke with a smirk.

“Well for starters, I am a beautiful pink hedgehog!” scoffed Amy.

“Yeah Amy. But first maybe it is best that you suck in that flabby stomach of yours.” Laughed Arya.

“Oh yeah Arya?”

“Yeah but unlike you, I’m drop dead gorgeous,” said Arya as she flipped her long, elegant purple hair, “AND I’m sweet to others, right Knuckles?” cooed Arya. She slinked right beside him. Knuckles’ cheeks turned bright pink.

“Uh, of course sweetheart.” Smiled Knuckles.

“But Arya, you’d have to comb that ratty ass hair of yours at least once in a while,” said Sasuke smugly.

“Why you little. . . . .” growled Arya. The whole group began arguing. Amy was holding back Arya from clawing Sasuke’s eyes out with her fingernails. Aang kept yelling for people to be quiet. Knuckles and Sasuke were yelling just for the hell of it. It was utter chaos until Hermione burst into the room. Everyone froze. They looked at her with concerned eyes as if she were about to explode.

“Everyone!” Hermione yelled, “We’re going to Hogwarts!”

a well written death scene for Jake, as well as a temporary death for Kallach. At least Shadow has some sense of self control, whereas Hermonine has virtually none at all. But then, losing a lover usually causes complete loss of control, and it happens every time (well, until you've lost so many that you've lost count, by then you simply stop feeling anything)

Archived