Knight's Title: Book Two~ The Dark Side of His Heart. Finished redecorating {Updated 5/28/10}

Fen.

What do you think of this Fanfic  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Fanfic

• OH MY GOD!!!! I love it! Keep it coming please!!
    • Wow, impressive. This is not that bad.
    • Meh, it could use a bit of work.
    • MY EYES!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler= Chapter 3: Party]

Chapter 3

Party

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLACH!!" Every single one of Kellach’s friends was outside of his room in a huge clump surrounding Kellach in a wave of noise.

“Hey! You guys remembered!” Kellach had a huge smile on his face. All of his friends had party hats of many different colors on their heads. Multicolored streamers and balloons decorated the whole tower. The friends hugged each other.

“You guys are the best!” grinned Kellach.

“We know.” Replied Jake. This made them all chuckle.

“Well follow us to the lounge, your gifts are waiting there.” Said Neji. The crowd squeezed down the narrow hallway to a spiral stairwell to the lounge.

“WOAH!” The whole lounge was full of presents of many different shapes, sizes, and patterns.

“OH MY GOD!” Kellach cheered. “I HIT THE MOTHERLOAD!!” Each present had bright wrapping paper and a handsome little bow. Kellach and friends sat on the 90 degree angled couch on the lounge.

“I’ll open that one first.” Said Kellach as he pointed to a small box topped with a cute, pink bow.

“Yay that’s mine!!” exclaimed Aang as he airbended the box right to Kellach. Kellach’s fingers twitched, he was so excited! He slowly unwrapped the basketball sized box. It was a black box. Kellach quickly opened up the box. Inside was another black box. And in that box was another black box. And in THAT box was ANOTHER black box. Finally Kellach was left with a very small black box that fit into the palm of his hand. Kellach carefully opened the small box. Inside was a small, blackish gray pebble. It was smooth and round.

“Awwww thanks Aang.” Said Kellach shyly, “what is it?”

“It’s a pebble.” Aang said.

“Oh.” Kellach said quietly. Kellach was about to put the pebble in his pocket when Aang then scooped the pebble out of Kellach’s hand.

“Watch this!” said Aang, he was very excited. He rubbed his index finger on the top of the pebble for five seconds. In an instant, two small, coal eyes blipped onto the pebble. It grew 4 small legs and a mouth hole. It hopped out of Aang’s hand and landed on Kellach’s hand. It crawled up to his hand.

“Heh ha! It tickles!” The pebble then crawled up to Kellach’s shoulder. The pebble then licked Kellach’s cheek with a large, lolling tongue.

“Aw, he’s adorable! Thanks Aang!” Beamed Kellach. Aang grinned and tapped the pebble three times on its head, and the pebble instantly became nonmoving.

“You can also use him for your spells.” Added Aang. Kellach put the pebble in his pocket.

“OK,” said Kellach, “how about that one.” He said as he pointed to a medium sized, white colored present.

“Alwright!” Cheered Knuckles as he handed him his gift. This went on for about an hour. From knuckles, Kellach got a soft, fire-proof cloak. From Shadow and Jake, he got a Nintendo Wii with the video games Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Super Killer Bunny IlI. From Sasuke, he got a very advanced spell book with a magic pen that wrote whatever the person said. From Amy, he got a massage chair and a subscription to spellcaster monthly. From Arya, he got an Ipod Touch. Then, there was one gift left.

“I’ll get it.” Said Hermione. It was a plain blue box with a sparkly white bow.

“It’s from me.” Said Hermione quickly. Kellach ripped open the wrapping paper. What he saw brought tears to his eyes. It was a scrapbook. It was lime green with white trim around the edges. In the center of the book, was a picture of the whole gang at a New Years Eve party. The top of the picture had a banner that read “HAPPY 2008!” over the group. Amy and Arya posed as Charlie’s angels. Shadow, Knuckles, and Jake were in a pyramid formation. Sasuke and Aang were laughing with everyone else, a root beer bottle in their hands. And Hermione and he were in the center of it all, Hermione was shown kissing his cheek. Kellach looked surprised, and blushing. Kellach wiped a tear from his eye. He was blushing. The whole group crowded around Kellach to look at the book. He flipped through the pages. There was the time when they all went to Disney, and Jake puked on Sasuke while riding Splash Mountain. There was Shadow’s fourteenth’s birthday, when Knuckles and Aang loaded the cake with firecrackers and the cake exploded spewing frosting all over Shadow when he blew out the candles. And there was the time when Arya, Hermione, and Amy went to the Mall of America and were wearing Halloween costumes from an emporium; Hermione was a princess, Amy was a pumpkin, and Arya was a witch. Everyone laughed together as they flipped through the pictures. By the end of the book, Kellach was grinning and tears were streaming down his face.

“Thank you so much Hermione,” Kellach smiled and wiped his eyes free of tears, “Thank you everyone!” said Kellach happily. They all had a group hug. Kellach then got up; the scrapbook fell from his lap to the ground.

“Whoops!” Kellach picked up the book, and a small piece of paper slipped out of the bindings. It was pink. The writing was legible. A girl probably had written it in a hurry. Kellach read it quietly to himself.

[align=center]MEET ME ON THE ROOF AT MIDNIGHT. PLEASE DON’T BE LATE. I’LL BE WAITING.

HERMIONE[/align]

Kellach’s heart skipped a beat.

“Hermione? Midnight? Roof? ON? THE?” Thought of images of him with Hermione flooded into his head. He was in ecstasy. Time had seemed to stop right then and there. His insides were doing back flips.

“Oh my god! Tonight! Roof! Of! MIDNIGHT!!” Everyone but Hermione turned around to face him. They had confused looks on their face. The room was silent; you could hear a pin drop. Kellach saw Hermione tense up. But then the others ignored it and headed of to their rooms. Kellach hadn’t realized how loud he had been. Kellach blushed slightly. He took the slightly crumpled paper and slipped it into his pocket. This would have to wait till later.

“Hey Kellach? Want to play the Wii with us?” Knuckles, Shadow, and Jake were attempting to hook up the Wii to the big fifty-inch screen TV.

“Sure,” said Kellach dreamily as he walked over to them. Kellach never kept his eyes off of Hermione as she walked up the spiral staircase to her room.

[spoiler= Chapter 4: The Roof]

Chapter 4

The Roof

It was 7:00 PM. Shadow, Jake, and Knuckles were playing Super Killer Bunny lll in the lounge. They were munching on watermelon. Kellach was on the couch, eating an apple.

“Thanks again for the Wii guys,” said Kellach.

“No problem dude. Happy Birthday.” Said Knuckles. Kellach smiled back. The three boys continued playing.

“So. . . . .” said Jake airily, his voice trailing off, “The roof?” Kellach turned beet red. He leapt off the couch as if it were on fire.

“The roof?” Squeaked Kellach, his voice high pitched, “what roof? There’s no roof, no roofs here! No Surry! No roofs at all, who wants cake?!” Kellach sprinted out of the room.

“What’s his problem?” Shadow questioned. Aang then flew from out of the nearby window by riding his air glider. He swiftly landed next to Shadow with ease.

“What, you can’t see it?” said Aang, he sounded surprised.

“You know, just because you’re the Avatar doesn’t mean that you know everything.” Shrugged Shadow.

“I usually do.” Aang replied.

“True, true.” Knuckles added.

“Like I said, you really can’t see it?” Asked Aang, perplexed at the three boy’s confusion.

“See what?!” shouted Shadow, Knuckles, and Jake at once. They were really getting tired of Aang’s knowledge.

“Kellach is in love with Hermione, duh!!” Aang said matter-of-factly.

“WHA?!” Gaped the three boys like goldfish.

“Uh huh. Haven’t you noticed it?” said Aang, “he blushed around her, Liked her gift the most, and he shouted The Roof! out loud.” Said Aang smugly.

“Oh, yeah. The Roof,” smiled Shadow, “He’s taking her up there huh? Happy Birthday to him!” He smirked.

“Ah the Roof, good times, good times.” Said Knuckles with a sly grin.

Hermione and Arya were in Amy’s room. Amy was sitting cross-legged on her fluffy pink bed while staring blankly at her hot pink ceiling. In fact, her entire room was pink. “Lovefool” was playing in Amy’s I-Pod speakers. Hermione and Arya were beside Amy on the bed. Arya was applying a curling iron to Hermione’s ginger hair. Amy was coating Hermione’s nails with azure nail polish. The tree girls were munching on popcorn. Hermione was very antsy; she couldn’t even keep still for twenty seconds.

“Oh my god, can’t midnight come any sooner?!” groaned Hermione. Amy gave her a weird look,

“What’s gotten into you? What’s so great about midnight? Amy stopped, “oh, oh, oh. . . . . The Roof?!” Amy gilled loudly. Hermione quickly nodded her head. The other two girls sighed dreamily.

“Ah The Roof,” sighed Arya, “I remember when Knuckles took me there about a year ago when we met. What a night! I mean he bent over to me, put his lips to mine and. . .”

“I don’t think we need to go into details Arya.” Hermione stuttered quickly.

“Oh fine,” Huffed Arya, defeated, “so who are you taking up?” asked Amy quickly.

“Kellach.” Sighed Hermione dreamily. The other girls screamed in delight.

“Oh girl!” shouted Arya.

“I know!” gushed Hermione, “what with his gorgeous sapphire eyes, and his straw blond hair. Those devilish eyebrows and that gentle sweet smile.” Swooned Hermione.

“Well don’t pass out yet, or you’ll spill nail polish all over my bed!” said Amy jokingly.

“Oh I wonder if he’s this nervous?” stammered Hermione.

Kellach was in Shadow’s room. Shadow was sitting beside Kellach. All the boys in the tower were asleep except for the two. The TV was off, and a bunch of soda cans were strewn on the floor. Kellach was fidgety. Shadow was staring at him as if he were about to explode.

“So she chose you?” Shadow asked.

“Yeah man, she did.” Said Kellach with a grin. It was 11:50. He had to be on The Roof in ten minutes. His palms were sweating up a storm. He tried reading his spell book but his hands just kept shaking too much, and he dropped it whenever he tried to hold it. He tried watching TV, but there was nothing but romance movies for some reason and that make him shake even more. He even tried drawing, but he couldn’t stop drawing her face. So he sat there with Shadow for those ten Minutes. 11:55. Kellach changed into a black tux with matching pants. He pulled out a rose.

“Good luck Kell,” Shadow patted his friend’s back, “you are gonna make her very happy.” Kellach got up from the chair and slowly walked to the door. Kellach gave Shadow a thumbs up.

“Wish me luck!” and he left the room.

Hermione was standing at the door, her stomach full of butterflies. Amy and Arya were standing right beside her. Hermione was wearing a purple blouse with a matching skirt. She had a diamond necklace around her neck. Her hair was curled and a few strands had purple beads. It was 11:55.

“Oh I have to go girls!” said Hermione. She hugged her friends.

“You are gonna make his day Hermione.” Smiled Amy.

“Go get him tiger!” Grinned Arya in approval.

“Thanks guys, for everything.” Said Hermione, her eyes beaming.

“No problem Hermione, now hurry up and get to The Roof, I bet he’s waiting for you already.” Amy said. The girls hugged again.

“Well, I’m off!” and she left the room.

Kellach and Hermione both ran for the double elevator. The two were so dolled up in fancy attire; they didn’t even recognize each other. The two pushed the down button. What felt like hours, actually took seconds and the elevator doors opened. The two walked into their separate elevator. After a minute that felt like ages, the doors finally opened to The Roof. Kellach and Hermione walked up to the roof. . . . . . and saw each other. They both doubled back. Hermione noticed the black tux with the carnation. He had a rose in his hand. His black shoes were sparkling.

“Hey.” Said Kellach.

“Hey.” Said Hermione. The two stood close to each other. The full moon was beautiful and it shone down on the two. The sky was a beautiful blanket of stars. The glorious landscape of mountains and lakes were in full frontal view beyond the tower. It was a truly picture perfect scenery.

“Happy Birthday Kellach.” Said Hermione softly.

“Thank you Hermione.” Replied Kellach. They just stared at each other as sweet music began to play. Kellach held out his hand. Hermione eagerly took it. The two began to waltz on top of the tower. Kellach and Hermione didn’t keep their hungry eyes off of each other. They slowed down a bit as the song changed to a slow dance. Kellach held Hermione’s waist and Hermione wrapped her hands around Kellachs’ shoulders. They were both very close to each other.

“This is nice.” Smiled Kellach shyly.

“Yeah, it’s very sweet.” said Hermione as if in a trance. The music swelled around them.

“You know,” Kellach began, “you probably have the cutest eyes I’ve ever seen.” Hermione blushed.

“Well,” replied Hermione, “you always have a big grin across your face. That always makes me happy Kellach.” Smiled Hermione. Kellach gave a little laugh and held her hands.

“You have to be the most intelligent, caring, sincere, and beautiful girl I know.” Said Kellach to Hermione, his heart beat erratically as he said it. He looked into her eyes. He slowly moved in closer to her. Hermione did the same.

“This is it.” Thought Kellach with growing anticipation.

“THIS IS IT!!” Thought Hermione, her heart racing. The two leaned in even closer. Their lips were begging to become one. Almost there. Almost. Just a little closer now. . . . . . . . about an inch apart. Kellach and Hermione closed their eyes. The cool night then became a bit warm, and a small breeze blew by. Kellach stopped.

“Did you hear something?”

“Only the sound of your breathing.” Hermione said dreamily. The temperature rose around them. It was now eighty degrees, and rising. Kellach and Hermione began to sweat. Then it got even hotter. It must have been at least over 100 degrees. Kellach began to sweat even more. He took a breath and stopped. He coughed, and clutched at his chest. He couldn’t breath! Hermione’s face turned terrified. She backed away from Kellach. She screamed,

“Behind you!!” It was too late. Kellach was knocked to the floor and was sent sprawling to Hermione’s side. Kellach turned to see who had attacked him. A man with shocking inferno dyed spiked hair. He was holding two spinning disks of fire. He had a green streak that ran down each of his eyes. And he was wearing a black zipped up coat. The mysterious man gave a booming laugh.

“Happy Birthday Kellach.”

[spoiler= Chapter 5: A New Evil]

Chapter 5

A New Evil

“The name’s Axel,” the man said, “got it memorized?” Axel glowered at the now frozen Hermione. She glared daggers at Axel.

“What do you want?” said Hermione through clenched teeth, her tension growing.

“Oh just the birthday boy. That’s all we want. . . . . . and his heart!!” Axel lunged at Kellach. Kellach dodge rolled the assault and began to chant furiously. He reached for his spell component pouch, but it wasn’t there!

“Looking for this?” asked Axel as he held up a brown rawhide pouch.

“You know I can do more than just magic.” Growled Kellach as he karate-kicked Axel in the chest.

“Ooofhh!” Axel held his chest.

“Lousy little whelp!” grunted Axel. He held out his disks, fire erupted on the disks. The air around the three became unbearably hot. Magma began to burst out of the roof top. The roof was now covered with it.

“BURN BABY!” Axel shouted in delight. Kellach instantly grabbed Hermione’s hand and dragged her towards the elevators. Axel shot fireballs at the two as they ran for the elevator.

“Hahahahahaha!! Just keep running! You’ll tire yourselves out eventually.” Laughed Axel in a frenzy.

“What are you doing!?” Shrieked Hermione in pure terror.

“Do you trust me?!” Shouted Kellach over Axel’s sadistic laughter.

“More than anything.” Smiled Hermione.

“Hold on then!” shouted Kellach as he switched directions and headed for the roof’s edge.

“Are you crazy?! That’s a twelve story drop!” Hermione screeched.

“JUST TRUST ME!!” Yelled Kellach. Hermione closed her eyes.

“JUMP!” They leaped off the tower. Kellach grabbed Hermione’s waist as she did the same. They hugged each other as they free fell down the tower, their hair blowing in their face. Kellach then took out the pebble he got from Aang. He chucked it downward at the 5th story window. It shattered and sent crystal debris hurtling to the ground below. Kellach then lunged at the broken window and the two crashed through into a quiet room. The shattered glass cut Kellach and Hermione’s arms and faces. Kellach had cuts across his chest and legs. His tux was torn right off of him. Kellach and Hermione seemed to land on a comfy bed. The two lay down beside each other. They were breathing heavily. The light turned on. They were lying right beside Aang. They fell right on the sleeping guy.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!” Yelped Aang as he was rudely awakened. Aang pulled the covers up to his chin.

“What are you two doing in here?!”

Kellach gave Aang a cute little face and spoke to him in a mock voice,

“Oh, we had a very scawy dweem so we wanted to sleep in your bed for the night.”

“Really?” asked Aang.

“What do you think?!” shot Hermione at Aang. So Kellach and Hermione filled Aang in on the details.

“If what you’re saying is true, we’ve gotta warn the others.” Aang said. He quickly sprinted out the room. The instant he got into the hallway, ten thin needles landed on Aang. They seemed to be electrocuting him.

“YAAAAAA!!”

“Aang!” Hermione and Kellach yelped as they ran to the hallway. At the end of the hall was a girl dressed in the same black garb as Axel’s. She had blonde hair that went into two upward pigtails. She had a very immaculate face. In her gloved hands she held 5 kunais. The weapons were all crackling with electricity.

“Greetings losers, I am Larxene the savage nymph.” Said the girl with surprising venom in her tongue.

“Oh, and get out of the way or I will kill you.” Larxene added. Hermione took a step towards Larxene.

“What did you do to Aang?” Hermione stammered. Larxene laughed at that.

“Oh he just got shocked by my appearance,” Said Larxene as she flicked her hair, “we really just want the wizard boy. Just relinquish Kellach and we won’t kill anybody.” She said, the venom escaping her throat again. She then disappeared in a flash. She reappeared behind Aang’s paralyzed body. She held a kunai to Aang’s throat.

“Ya hear that?! No wizard, NO AIRBENDER!!” screamed Larxene in rage, pushing the kunai closer to Aang’s throat. A small trickle of blood ran down his neck. Larxene was enjoying Hermione’s look of pain. Larxene pushed the kunai closer; more blood ran down Aang’s throat. Larxene was cackling like a madman. She then went rigid. Larxene then lost consciousness and fainted next to Aang. Standing over Larxene’s body was Neji. Hermione gasped.

“What did you-“

“Gentle fist to the head,” Answered Neji, “it didn’t kill her though. She’ll be conscious any minute. Get going you two. I’ll hold her off.” Neji knelt down to Aang and attempted to rid him of paralyses. Kellach nodded at Neji, and ran down the hallway to the spiral staircase. They ran taking the stairs two at a time.

“Run!” screamed Hermione in a whisper. She was trailing right behind him. Everything around her was a blur. Who were these people trying to attack Kellach? And why did they want Kellach’s heart? They didn’t see where they were running. They were so frantic, they collided right into a sleepwalking Jake.

“Ugh, Wha? Huh?” Jake woke up.

“Uh, where am I?” grumbled Jake.

“On the 3rd floor.” Replied Kellach and Hermione quickly. Jake saw their scared faces.

“What happened to you guys?” So Kellach and Hermione informed Jake on the situation.

“Yikes! We need to get out of here!”

“Ya think?!” The other two replied to Jake. Kellach and Hermione grabbed Jakes hands and dragged him along with them. They ran for the foyer room. They leaped over the couches in the lounge and sprinted through the hallways to the Foyer room balcony. The room was completely gray, but the moon made the room shine eerily. In front of them was the large stairway that led to the marble foyer floor. About six yards away from them were the glass doors to freedom. The three walked down the long staircase warily. Their backs were up against each other. It was quiet, too quiet. Jake then spotted a pink sakura petal on the floor.

“That wasn’t there before.” Said Hermione puzzled. Jake slowly walked to the petal, and bent down to pick it up.

“NO! DON’T!” gasped Kellach. It happened fast. The second Jake touched the petal a huge red gash cut Jake from the head down. Jake fell over, dead. His scarlet blood was pooling on the white marble. Kellach and Hermione couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Hermione gasped in horror. Kellach tried to sway the grisly image.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”

Kellach and Hermione stopped. A man in a black garb was standing over Jake’s bloodied corpse. He had brown wavy hair that went to his shoulders with a pinkish tint to it. He was holding a light green scythe with a curved faded pink blade. The edge of the blade was stained and dripping with Jake’s life force. Kellach snarled,

“Who are you people and what are you all doing here?!”

“Heh heh, my dear boy. I am Marluxia. Number llX of Organization lllX. We’re here for you Kellach. Now come with us if you don’t want your dear friend’s death be in vain. You don’t understand the power we each hold. If you don’t come with us, I’ll cut your little girlfriend to ribbons.” Marluxia said calmly as if he just asked Kellach to a picnic. Kellach was now up against the wall. He fumbled in his sleeve for a button. He found it, and he pressed it firmly three times.

“Well Kellach, what is it gonna be? You or your girlfriend?” Suddenly, an alarm was heard, and out of thin air Sasuke, Neji, Amy, Arya, Knuckles, and Shadow appeared beside Kellach and Hermione.

“Fine. Have it that way then.” Sneered Marluxia. He clapped his hands. Axel and Larxene appeared next to him.

“What are your commands Marluxia?” Axel and Larxene asked.

“Kill them.”

Archived