Knight's Title: Book Two~ The Dark Side of His Heart. Finished redecorating {Updated 5/28/10}

Fen.

What do you think of this Fanfic  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Fanfic

• OH MY GOD!!!! I love it! Keep it coming please!!
    • Wow, impressive. This is not that bad.
    • Meh, it could use a bit of work.
    • MY EYES!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!

yeah, I had to delve deep within me to write this chapter. It was extreamly hard to show these emotions.

So I practically made Shadow a Freind greiving his best friend's death with revenge for the man who killed him and Hermione as a psychotic b!tch.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, no. no! I mean that SHADOW should be the one going on a killing spree, and HERMIONE would cry for the loss of her life´s true love!

THAT´S what I ment!

But, yeah, i would cry too :( But then again, I COULD just snap the neck of the one in arms reach from me, just to calm down...

BTW, HyuugaKing! Chapter 12 up at my place! Sonic meets Shadow in a fight to the death, but are then interrupted by a ferocious demon´s fury!!

WARNING!!

(Lot´s of blood and gore!)

(laughs so hard I fall off my chair!!)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, have you finished reading my new chapters yet? I really look forward to hear what you think about the fight in Chapter 12!

Archived