Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7khy.jpg

When this card destroys a monster by battle' date=' select 1 monster on your opponent's field. The selected monster cannot declare an attack next turn. If this card is equipped to "Twins Swords of Flashing - Tryce", increase this card's ATK by 800. By removing all Equip Spell cards from this card, you can Special Summon 1 "Guardian Tryce" ignoring it's Summoning Conditions. When "Guardian Tryce" is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card through it's effect from your hand or Graveyard.

[/quote']

Kudos.

I'm not a fan of the holo though. But this card does impress me.

Great job.

I tried to make the swords look electic-ish.

I was hoping it could be a mini T-Roar on legs because of the first effect, and then with Tryce equipped to it, you can stop 2 attacks next turn and destroy 2 monsters on the field. But I feel it might be a little OP'ed because of the loop (?) it has with Guardian Tryce.

Anyone care to Rate/hate/Love?

179158g.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Geartown" is face-up on the field. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 "Ancient Gear" monster and 1 "Geartown" on the field to inflict 1000 Damage to your opponents Life Points. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

I haz returned...

I can't seem to get my old skills back, but whatever. Please tell me if this card is good or not.

83599.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Gabite" from your side of the field. When this is Special Summoned successfully, increase all EARTH monster's ATK and DEF by 200 (including this card). If this card is targeted by a Spell or Trap card, you may flip a coin. If heads, negate the effect. If tails, place this card in face-down Defense position until the end of your next Battle Phase. While this card is in face-down Defense position, it cannot be destroyed. If this card is destroyed in battle, remove this card from play and return all EARTH monsters on the field back to their respective player's hands.

p.s Apparently, there is one OCG error. I can't find it though.

You can change "...from your side of the field." to "...you control."

You can also change "...increase all EARTH monster's ATK and DEF by 200 (including this card)." to "...all EARTH monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF."

Capitalize the card in "Spell or Trap Card."

"...you may flip a coin." is "...you can toss a coin."

You no longer use "If..." for coin tosses. You use bullet points.

Oh, and change the "If..." to "When..."

• Heads: Negate the effect. • Tails: Flip this card into face-down Defense Position until the end of your next Battle Phase. This card cannot be destroyed while it is in face-down Defense Position. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play and return all EARTH monsters on the field to their owner's hands.

Not one. Many. =P.

Sea Serpent support?

25u7hpy.jpg

This card can be treated as a Tuner or non-Tuner monster. When a Sea Serpent-Type monster is Summoned during your Main Phase 1 or 2, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a Sea Serpent-Type Synchro Monster, increase the ATK of that monster by 600. Remove from play this card in your Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card that destroys 1 or more Sea Serpent-Type monster(s) on your field

You can change "...from your side of the field." to "...you control."

You can also change "...increase all EARTH monster's ATK and DEF by 200 (including this card)." to "...all EARTH monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF."

Capitalize the card in "Spell or Trap Card."

"...you may flip a coin." is "...you can toss a coin."

You no longer use "If..." for coin tosses. You use bullet points.

Oh' date=' and change the "If..." to "When..."

• Heads: Negate the effect. • Tails: Flip this card into face-down Defense Position until the end of your next Battle Phase. This card cannot be destroyed while it is in face-down Defense Position. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play and return all EARTH monsters on the field to their owner's hands.

Not one. Many. =P.

[/quote']

Damn, I can't keep up with new OCG. >_<

But thanks.

43681.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster

When this card is on the field or in the Graveyard this card's name is treated as "Ingress Unison - The Prodigy". If the effect of a card increases the ATK of a monster, increase this card's ATK instead. Once during each of your Main Phases, you can half this card's stats to Special Summon 1 "Innovation Token" (Spellcaster-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) with it's name treated as "Ingress Unison - The Prodigy" with stats equal to the halved stats and it gains this card's effect. Each time an "Ingress Unison" monster is destroyed add the destroyed monster's stats to an "Ingress Unison - The Prodigy" on the field.

i whant to join pleas i love yugioh my fav card is darke magicen has been a clasic i also like black rose dragon

Anyone care to Rate/hate/Love?

179158g.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Geartown" is face-up on the field. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 "Ancient Gear" monster and 1 "Geartown" on the field to inflict 1000 Damage to your opponents Life Points. If this card attacks' date=' your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

[/quote']

i love your card do u have club plz let me joine if u do i have some asome cards

Umm...

There is no requirements to join, as said. Pretty much everyone on the board is already a member to this club. But to become the LCM etc, is something far different and must be earned.

EDIT: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-168079.html New card by me. Excuse the fact that it's not a synchro. I wanted to stray away from that while keeping the myth sword names.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived