Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Anyone mind commenting on my card?

333671j.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this card from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or higher. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a face-up Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. This face-up card's name is treated as "Toon Dark Magician Girl". While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Summon any monster with "Magician", "Dark Sage", or "Sorcerer" in its card name. Once per turn, you can send 1 monster you control with "Magician", "Dark Sage" or "Sorcerer" in its card name to the Graveyard to place 1 Arkana Counter on this card (max. 4). This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Arkana Counter on this card. You can remove 3 or more Arkana Counters from this card to remove from play 1 monster your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Toon Dark Magician Girl" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard ignoring the Summoning conditions.[/align]

[align=center]Anyone mind commenting on my card?

333671j.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this card from your hand' date=' but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or higher. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a face-up Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. This face-up card's name is treated as "Toon Dark Magician Girl". While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Summon any monster with "Magician", "Dark Sage", or "Sorcerer" in its card name. Once per turn, you can send 1 monster you control with "Magician", "Dark Sage" or "Sorcerer" in its card name to the Graveyard to place 1 Arkana Counter on this card (max. 4). This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Arkana Counter on this card. You can remove 3 or more Arkana Counters from this card to remove from play 1 monster your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Toon Dark Magician Girl" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard ignoring the Summoning conditions.[/align']

looks pretty good. nice Too monster ;3. 1 OCG errors.

(max. 4)=(Max. 4)

[align=center]oqfxvp.jpg

If you control another monster' date=' destroy this card. Once per turn, you can place 1 "Icy Counter" on up to 3 cards your opponent controls. When this card attacks, you can attack any card with an Icy Counter on it. The attack target is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Spellcaster-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Defense Position until the End of the Battle Phase. If the attack target is a Spell or Trap Card, your opponent cannot activate it.[/i']

And yes, I plan to do make a set around this idea. So that the extra counters do have a use.[/align]

Very epic. However, it does seem kind of easy to summon, the tribute fodder game has gotten real easy nowadays and it doesn't have any limits stating that it can't be special summoned from the grave or anything.

Also, question just popped into my head, if someone activates CotH, and someone plays a Jinzo the turn after, wouldn't the monster stay on the field?

Can anyone re-name my set? ATM, it's called Mystical Deities, but it needs something better... I also will make a hydra, a harpie, and a phoenix but I need something for DIVINE (sorta like Ko'aki Meiru cards, one for each Type and Attribute. But I need one for each. My DIVINE will be non-God Card like).

[spoiler=My set as of yet (4 cards)]

153020.jpg

153020s.jpg

153020.jpg

153020.jpg

Face cake eh? That's a new one.

How would you word this correctly:

Select 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your opponent's Graveyard as an attack target. The targeted monster is attacked in Defense Position. The targeted monster's effects are negated.

and then? a monster killed in graveyard will trigger something?

@Hunter, do you have a relative named Brian?

Archived