Legendary Cardmakers 2009 - Where Legends Gather

Huntar!

Face cake eh? That's a new one.

How would you word this correctly:

Select 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your opponent's Graveyard as an attack target. The targeted monster is attacked in Defense Position. The targeted monster's effects are negated.

and then? a monster killed in graveyard will trigger something?

@Hunter' date=' do you have a relative named Brian?

[/quote']

well then after that effect above, other various effects will happen

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P

Then finish the effect and please show us it.

I don't know what the rest of the effect is.... I'm thinking

EDIT: I found some good monkey images so I might make a mini set or a couple random monkey cards. Bonus rep for anybody who can tell me where I got the name from.

78864.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card can be Special Summoned by sending 1 Tuner and 1 non-Tuner monster on your field whose total Level equals 7 or 9. Select 1 Level 6 or lower monster in your opponent's Graveyard as an attack target. The targeted monster is attacked in Defense Position. The targeted monster's effects are negated. If the targetted monster is destroyed by battle, remove it from play and inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

P

Then finish the effect and please show us it.

I don't know what the rest of the effect is.... I'm thinking

EDIT: I found some good monkey images so I might make a mini set or a couple random monkey cards. Bonus rep for anybody who can tell me where I got the name from.

78864.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card can be Special Summoned by sending 1 Tuner and 1 non-Tuner monster on your field whose total Level equals 7 or 9. Select 1 Level 6 or lower monster in your opponent's Graveyard as an attack target. The targeted monster is attacked in Defense Position. The targeted monster's effects are negated. If the targetted monster is destroyed by battle' date=' remove it from play and inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

[/quote']

Naruto? Lol

But nice effect. ^_^ But attacking a monster in the Graveyard is still a little strange.

[/quote']

Probably, but most likely not the one you're referring to.

[align=center]oqfxvp.jpg

If you control another monster' date=' destroy this card. Once per turn, you can place 1 "Icy Counter" on up to 3 cards your opponent controls. When this card attacks, you can attack any card with an Icy Counter on it. The attack target is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Spellcaster-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Defense Position until the End of the Battle Phase. If the attack target is a Spell or Trap Card, your opponent cannot activate it.[/i']

And yes, I plan to do make a set around this idea. So that the extra counters do have a use.[/align]

Pro card, mate. Now I have to make an epic card bearing my name. :/

[/quote']

Probably, but most likely not the one you're referring to.

[align=center]oqfxvp.jpg

If you control another monster' date=' destroy this card. Once per turn, you can place 1 "Icy Counter" on up to 3 cards your opponent controls. When this card attacks, you can attack any card with an Icy Counter on it. The attack target is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Spellcaster-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Defense Position until the End of the Battle Phase. If the attack target is a Spell or Trap Card, your opponent cannot activate it.[/i']

And yes, I plan to do make a set around this idea. So that the extra counters do have a use.[/align]

Pro card, mate. Now I have to make an epic card bearing my name. :/

yeah that is an epic card. having Icys name in it makes it all teh better

Archived