Destiny Hero - Malicious

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a 2-or-0 card. It's place at 3 gives a chance to do CCV and Synchro Summon in the same turn; at 2 you can only do one of them. At 1' date=' it's basically useless, so 0 would be the only remaining spot.

[/quote']

It's equally useless at Zero, so i'm not seeing the logic here.

It's banned....

Right, either way it's useless. Don't need to ban things that are just as fine limited.

armageddon08 fails because he fails to realize all Destiny Heroes begin with 'D'.

Don't you dare even bring up Plasma

Or Malicious. Or Fear Monger. Or Blade Master. Or Captain Tenacious.

Actually there are tons that don't have D now that I think about it.

I like how every thread this night has been derailed by the "terrible trio" of Armageddon' date=' Megaworm and Sephiroth.

[/quote']

Terrible Trio: Armageddon, Megaworm and Sephiroth.

i like that. It makes us look badass.

Explanation: At the beginning of every year, we become stronger...faster...smarter...better at the game.

It's a 2-or-0 card. It's place at 3 gives a chance to do CCV and Synchro Summon in the same turn; at 2 you can only do one of them. At 1' date=' it's basically useless, so 0 would be the only remaining spot.

[/quote']

CCV should be banned wih out with out Malicious. So that first point is null.

Malicious should not go to 1. He could stay at 3 on a good list, but personally I'd say he is better at 2. Here it's effect can only be used once meaning your opponent must think about the best time for them to Synchro. If they take to long he could be removed or the game could end. At 3 this isnt the case since your opponent will just take the Synchro summon knowing that they will likely have another one in the wings.

Also for all who say he makes Synchro summoning to easy, this may be the case, but what is the worse thing that can be got via this easy Synchro? I'd say Stardust, and that isn't that bad and odds are this alone won't end the game.

Guys, Bubble Crash is useless at 3. Let's put it at 0 just because most people won't care anyhow. Oh, and while we're at it, let's Semi-Limit Dancing Elf.

Seriously, when did being useless become grounds for banning?

Also, stop bringing up CCV in your arguments. Have you people learned nothing? A card doesn't become banworthy for the crime of comboing too well with Graceful Charity, does it?

armageddon08 fails because he fails to realize all Destiny Heroes begin with 'D'.

I like how every thread this night has been derailed by the "terrible trio" of Armageddon' date=' Megaworm and Sephiroth.

[/quote']

Explanation: At the beginning of every year, we become stronger...faster...smarter...better at the game.

And once per year we become so uncontrollably powerful that we can fuse into GB Heraklinos:lol:.

[/quote']

And once per year we become so uncontrollably powerful that we can fuse into GB Heraklinos:lol:.

O RLY? I thought we fused into Blue Eyes Ultimetal Dragon? The most broken card evarrr

[/quote']

O RLY? I thought we fused into Blue Eyes Ultimetal Dragon? The most broken card evarrr

No, we actually fuse into Virus Crush Warrior- the most amazing card that has never been invented and never will:).

[/quote']

No, we actually fuse into Virus Crush Warrior- the most amazing card that has never been invented and never will:).

you just broke my heart. I never want to see you again... :(

Do a lot of people on this forum spam like armageddon and Megaworm?

Kind of. It's not always that bad.

Those two are just idiots.

Is this armageddon's first time as a spammer, or is he/she always this bad(I know about Megaworm, I've seen some other posts). And how known is armageddon? I'm asking this because of the 5 star rating.

Is this armageddon's first time as a spammer' date=' or is he/she always this bad(I know about Megaworm, I've seen some other posts). And how known is armageddon? I'm asking this because of the 5 star rating.

[/quote']

Stars mean nothing.

Is this armageddon's first time as a spammer' date=' or is he/she always this bad(I know about Megaworm, I've seen some other posts). And how known is armageddon? I'm asking this because of the 5 star rating.

[/quote']

Stars mean nothing.

But you still haven't answered the question above. I think his/hers avatar iz awesome.

[align=left]

Armageddon's a rook.

The logic that saying a 5 star member is a rook could be used against you: thus you're calling yourself a rook since you have an equal amount of stars.[/align]

First of all, stars merely represent post count.

Second of all, why on earth should all members of equal star level have equal rookieness?

Third of all, I have six stars. Learn to count, rook.

Archived