SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C.F.:"I don't fear dead, I fear only my dad; muahahahahaha! My little Cracker and me, we're the ultimate team and invincible.....almost. So you're scared by this light thingy? I think it belongs to us? And WiiOmi is registered as RP-Member so I cant die, muhahahahaparadoxon!"

Yata Then Said "Be careful of what you say Captain Falcon, There are Words that Set off My Instinct to kill whoever says those words, And you Just Said one of Them....." The Divine Slasher appears in Yata's Hands, He Slashes at Captain Falcon, But the Sword Phases through him, So Yata Says "Contrary to what you Said, you are not Invincible, If you were, You would have felt a Really Painful Shock and would have Died slowly"

Hyate then appeared out of the gem. At first, an orb appeared. An image appeared, holding the orb. It didn't move, but the voice was still heard.

Hyate: "Are you determined to fight? Well, I will, instead, give you some advice. The peasant does not dare face the king. The king will easily challenge the peasant. The peasant may be as strong as ever, but he will still lose. Because even if he kills the king, now he has millions of eyes, staring at him with hate. And he will not be defeated by force, but by guilt and loneliness, and will die with no dignity. Do you see what I mean. Either way, you will be shunned apon. Because as long as I am in a higher position than you, challenging me will only lead to your defeat."

Hyate's image disappeared, and the orb stayed in place.

But if you want to fight, I am ready. Your choice. But before you go to your next place, I have a task for you. On your adventures, you will find glowing hearts. These hearts will be needed later. They are in seven colors, the colors of the rainbow. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Zelda appeared behind Lucas.

Zelda: "Subspace... I haven't been in here for a while now. Subspace is the opposite of space, though I don't expect Tabuu to have done this. It's much stronger than the other Subspace, but still cannot hurt you. Anyway, the next time you see me, I will be at the Gates. See you later!"

Zelda disappeared. As she exited, a city formed in sight. There were two roads, and two signs on the floor, obviously broken. One sign said: Distant City, and the Other Sign said: Distant Doom.

Archived