SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Captain Falcon had troubles to keep up with Yata and Lucas

"Okay, I may lose my armor, but it's time to activate the "Quickstyle""

After pushing a triangular blue button, his armor plates fell off giving him an impressive speed boost.

"Yeah, I got them" he said while slowly overtaking the two.

Shiek appeared behind Sonic. She was holding a harp in her left hand, playing Zelda's Lullaby with her right.

Shiek: "Do you know of the power that you hold? That staff holds the power to breath life into unmoving objects. It is the advanced version of the key to the ancient city in the heavens, the Dominion Rod. But it is yet to be complete, and not at it's full power. Once touched, the bearer must find the Three Keys to Life. Once all three keys and the Desolate Rod are put together, you will soon have the power to open the door to the heavens.

A wind with heavy dust blew, and Shiek was gone, leaving no trace. Sonic was transported to The Distant City.

(~Do not fret. This is not the only way to get to the city. There are more paths... though some impossible to pass.~)

The Clockfaces Hit Captain Falcon and They Phased through him, With him being Frozen in Place as they Phase through him, After a While, They Phased Completely through him and He had Regained Movement.....

As the PK Fire shot at The Danmaku, The Danmaku Hit the PK Fire, Making it Explode with quite a few bullets still heading towards Him....

Archived