SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the door was opening, it disappeared. In it's place was an eye, about 5 times bigger than a regular eye. Starngly it could talk... with no mouth...

Eye: "Hee hee hee! Mortals! I want to play! Oooo... lets play hide and seek. You count, I hide. If you find me something special will happen!"

The Eye disappeared, and the door appeared again. Everyone was sucked in, and all ended up being back in the maze underground. The Eye wasn't seen, but his voice could be heard.

Eye: "Can you find me? Hee hee hee!"

Yata Then Heard a Voice in his Head... Which was from Flandre "Hey, Yata, I got you some new people to train with in Gensokyo, I'm going to have Yukari Take you Back to Gensokyo... Okay" at which Yata Responded out in a small whisper "Master, I got to find this Eye" at which Flandre Telepathically Responded "Maybe you can Make seem like 2 Seconds?" at which Yata Whispered again "Good Point..." at which a football shaped Portal appeared Beside Yata, at which Yata Walked into.........

4 Seconds Later... Yata Walked out of another Football Shaped portal saying "Thanks Yukari...".....

Captain Falcon ran around randomly. He could feel the presence of the eye, but wasnt able to find it.

"Dang, if Cracker was here, he could smell it. And my FFII could scan the area for living matter! But I left them back! OK, I will just look around and if I dont find it, I devastate the whole underground with my FP-Special-Move"

Olimar made it to the group and saw an eye. "Uh... That's kinda creepy" he said. He focused. A giant green stick came out of the ground. Olimar grabbed it nad pulled as hard as he could. It flung out of the ground to be a huge green pikmin which stood beside Olimar. "Yeah!..." Olimar said. He jumped on top of the pikmin.

Eye: "Ow, that hurt."

The eye disappeared in a flash of light, and a different voice was heard, though it was coming out of thin air.

Voice: "Hee hee hee! You found me! Let's play again sometime. Tell you what, I'll let you into a secret place..."

The party returned back to the bridge in no time at all, and the door reappeared. It opened by itself, and the travelers found themselves in Distant City.

(~There is something you kinda need to know. Sonic is in the present Distant City, and everyone else is in the past Distant City. Between these two times, there was a war that included the city as a battleground. The city is now in ruins. Subspace took over, naturally, so Sonic is basically in Subspace. The city itself in the past held a lot of people, and there was a ruler...~)

Archived