SSBB RP: Brawler's Hotel. Guess who's back? X)

TurboTom

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Claus walked over to his brother. 'lucas you okay?" Lucas then woke up. out of the trance as the stone faded Lucas was now able to move. "claus? i thought you were dead. that lightning bolt I reflected should have killed you."Lucas said. "Looks like you only killed the masked amn." Claus said smiling.

*Ness ained his ultimate PSI ability PSI rockin'*

*Claus and Lucas learned PK love their ultimate PSI* (PK love is an attack that finds who the targets cares about most and makes them imagine them dying. making them inflict damage on themselves.)

OoC: your welcome GL I had to do something to help move your plot along.

"In this...thing!?" Captain Falcon said.

"Gah. I just do that for you my buddies! I could be in the hotel, drinking some tea. But no, I follow a mad Yoda and two little kneebiters with PSI abilities in a ominous portal we hardly know something of! Cracker, you wait here and have an eye on the FFII. I'll go inside there. If I dont come back, tell momma that her new haircut is terrible. See you later!"

He followed Claus into the portal.

(~Mwahahahaha! Finally, Cracker is alone! Now it's time! Cracker is a big part of this story too, kinda like Sonic. Yata and the extinct Christian are also a part, because it's what we have and what they don't. Wolf might play a role, I don't think he was in the Subspace Emissary at all... Then there's Ness... which could also count as Lucas too, if you think about it.~)

The portal lead the group to a bridge. The bridge was floating, and obviously both sides were damaged, or at least seperated, from the two parts of the bridge connecting to land. The portal lead them to one side of the bridge, spewing the travelers out a door. The other side had an identical door, which indeed, had a portal. But the door was locked... nothing could get through, you needed the key.

As Sonic was looking for the others, a big rock slide blocked his path.

(~That's no problem for the Desolate Rod! Move those boulders that dare get in your way with awesome mighty powers!~)

(ooc: I just wanted to say, that everybody can control Cracker, because he is not my character)

"Wow, this is freaking! Lets go on, yeah! Show ya moves!"

He ran around the group looking at everything he could find.

"Its all purple-blue! And whats this matter? Rubber? Clouds? Cupcakes?"

Archived