5 Secret Rares

10 Ultra Rares

10 Super Rares

10 Rares

25 Commons

[spoiler=Cards]

[spoiler=SODK-EN000: Lies]

23658bj2.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up DARK monster you control battles, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to decrease your opponent's monster's ATK by your monster's ATK, until the End Phase. If you have 5 or more DARK monsters with different names in your Graveyard when this effect is activated, you can draw 1 card at the end of the Battle Phase.

[spoiler=SODK EN001:Dark Celtic Guardian]

23658em4.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 Level 3 or lower, DARK Warrior-Type monster from your Deck, to your hand. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 DARK Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard except "Dark Celtic Guradian".

[spoiler=SODK-EN002: Princess of Thorns]

Princess.png

[spoiler=Lore]

When a Spell Card is activated, the player controling the Spell Card must pay 600 Life Points. If they cannot, negate the Spell Card.

Sorry I don't have IMG credit for these cards but they are Devint Art users. I do not own these cards is any way and belong to the users of Deviant Art. If there are any complaints, please inform me and I will remove them immediatly... sorry for the inconvieniece...

Archived