Colette - Angel of Hope

not to be rude.. but wouldn't it be better and easier just to post the card normally and copy/paste the effect under the card? + it would look more "proffesional" (I didn't find another way of saying it)

looking at giant card with different type of letters in the description makes me feel like the card is fake...+ most of the card looks blurry besides the card description....

now about the card.... pic is overused.. I've seen it like 10 times sinse I joined YCM...

about the effect:

I think saying: Once per duel, if your opponent attacks you directly while you have no monsters on your field.

deck = Deck

battlephase = Battle(space)Phase

select and do = select and activate

;<----------this thing doesn't exist in card texts... change it for "to"

the special summoning requirements are not mandatory so you don't have to do it like that.. + your card effect makes me think of "Gors The Emisary Of Darkness" so I would say that the card is not as balanced as we may think.. in other words.... overpowered...

6.8/10 summing up all the above... sorry

not to be rude.. but wouldn't it be better and easier just to post the card normally and copy/paste the effect under the card? + it would look more "proffesional" (I didn't find another way of saying it)

looking at giant card with different type of letters in the description makes me feel like the card is fake...+ most of the card looks blurry besides the card description....

now about the card.... pic is overused.. I've seen it like 10 times sinse I joined YCM...

about the effect:

I think saying: Once per duel' date=' if your opponent attacks you directly while you have no monsters on your field.[/b']

deck = Deck

battlephase = Battle(space)Phase

select and do = select and activate

;<----------this thing doesn't exist in card texts... change it for "to"

the special summoning requirements are not mandatory so you don't have to do it like that.. + your card effect makes me think of "Gors The Emisary Of Darkness" so I would say that the card is not as balanced as we may think.. in other words.... overpowered...

6.8/10 summing up all the above... sorry

Yes ";"s do exist, I'll prove it!

DimensionalAlchemistSDDE-EN-C-1E.png

Your OCG is a bit out of date, card on your side of the field = card you control. Here's the proof:

(new)

LightningVortexYSDS-EN-C.jpg

(old)

LightningVortexFET-EN-SR.jpg

When did I say "select and do"?

I see your point about gorz. I'll have to think about that one. Collete is summoned at the end of the battle phase, so that might make her more balanced. I was thinking about making the direct attacks have to do a certain amount of damage or you have to have at most, a certain amount of life points for the summoning effect, more to ponder...

Your OCG is a bit out of date' date=' card on your side of the field = card you control. Here's the proof[/quote']

I didn't say "on your side of the field" I said " on your field" which is new OCG too...and equally acceptable...+ it was easier to me to correct it that way..

as of the rest ... ok... you got me there :D the select and do was because I didn't read 1 line (accident) and about the

; <--- it must be the only card in the game with that but you proved your point

Archived