DRAGONFRONTS: The Road to Armageddon {Started: PM new apps} {Naahg entrance is closed}

Supreme Gamesmaster

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Very well, don't mind if I introduce myself right now then.

"Silence is a key factor to the rise of the Naahg Kingdom, or should I eventually say 'the Naahg Empire" when it joined the Ank and Irut into the emperial world!" A man shouted from the podium as hundreds of witnessing civilians of an entire city locked their attention to the young man with the teenage white dragon companion. "For all it is worth, Naahg will need you, the people of Artarius, to gather our hopes and dreams and help transform them into reality! I, Captain Meti Crystale," the man's shining silver and gleaming eyes flashed the reflecting sunlight once more, showing his superiority before his now loyal subjects as he continued his speech, "I shall command you. NO! Request of you to assist us in our rising to transform our birthing kingdom into one of the world's largest civilizations in the history of our planet!" His voice rang high and mighty across the crown of roaring supporters and he finally stepped down from the podium to allow another to take place as well, while he sat in his previous chair with his white dragon sitting by his side.

"Sounds like you have a real knack for this sort of thing, the new Captain of the Queen's Royal Guard is a suitable title for you, Meti." his dragon spoke to him, just audible for only him to hear and understand.

"We cannot allow this new position to get to my head. My Queen will never approve of a Captain, especially the one for her Royal Guard to be an egotist and a self-absorbant mindfreak. You know me better than that, Ino." He asnwered philosophicly yet slyly.

ooc: mine as well

The man sat in an empty room, it was filled with a few chests, moderate quality furniture, and a fire place. However, there was someone else in the room with this shadowy man, a servant of some sort or some sort of lieutenant. "Sir, I believe the King said he was to send the General to give you your assignment for the war..." The shadowy man stood from the bed and walked over to look out the window. "Understood, you may depart..." The man said, but as the other man was readying to leave a man walked through the door. This man had the highest class of armor and a huge piece of weaponry on his back. "Ah, Commander Sykes, Lieutenant Sif!" The man walked in and closed the door. "General Brask, you have an assignment for me..." Sykes said in a cold tone of voice. "Ah, of course but first something I need to ask Lieutenant Sif." Sif stood at the ready waiting for the information Brask had for him. "As you know two Commanders recently went missing, and you also know that Sykes has stepped up to one of the positions. And I was wondering..." Sykes turned from the window and put his arm in front of Sif. "His answer is no..." Brask looked shocked. "What?! NO?! But HE DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER!" Sykes smirked. "It doesn't matter, he is my Lieutenant and as my Lieutenant I have final say over his promotional status...now that we are done with Sif, please my assignment..." Brask looked stupified for he knew there was nothing he could do about Sykes' decision. After a brief silence Brask told Sykes of his mission...

ooc1: Is it ok if Sif is in Sykes party permanently? Of course he wont have a dragon, but I can make an NPC application for him if you wish

ooc2: Is it ok if I keep Sykes real assignment secret for awhile, I think it will make a great plot twist later on...

OoC: He forgot to send it to you like he did with me.

Takashi had his sword in hand practicing on a burnt tree. He swung here and there sending wood chips flying. He arced his sword and cut through the tree. He brought this sword back and flicked it around in his hand. A teenage gold dragon sat there fumbling through the new found gold. She dug through it until she came up with a dimmer ore. She flicked it away. "Fool's gold..."

Takashi turned. "Those bastards tried to trick us?" Equinox nodded. "Yup, half of the gold we got is fools." Takashi nodded and went back to training.

OoC: Ok, Lets Begin!!

IC:

Agas sat with Kylarossa in the mountians of south Naahg stareing at the road that Kylarossa was attacked on, it was pitch black, no stars, no moon, nothing shining to give light. Kylarossa would roar and breath fire to shine some light on Agas so she could see what she was writing in a little notebook. The notebook was full of information on dragons, from there intense lifestlye to how there body functions, Agas had got her information from Kylarossa, who she had lived with ever since they met, there bond had grown bigger and bigger and still is growing, and you could say that Kylarossa feels like Agas is the daughter he would never have......

Takashi finally grew tired. "Lets go get our gold back." Equinox nodded and they headed towards the port. They stopped by a run down old building. Takashi knocked on the door, he was still wearing his plain old leather armor. Equinox started to burrow under the building.

Agas closed the notebook and put it in her pocket, she stood up and looked at Kylarossa, who was sitting on a pile of bones and rocks, she then asked him,

Agas: shall we ride?

Kylarossa noded and got up, he shook all the bones off him and walked to the entrance of the cave, Agas climbed on his back and patted him, he then flew high into the air and roared. Once they were high anough Agas stroked her hands through the dark clouds that blended into the the night sky, she then noticed a cottage she somewhat remembered, she then said to Kylarossa,

Agas: do you think shes there?

Kylarossa: Better take a look then...

Kylarossa then landed on the pathway half a mile away from the cottage.

Agas jumped off Kylarossas back and started to walk to the cottage, Kylarossa stayed behind so he did not scare the owners. Agas got to the cottage door and knocked, she waited a minute and nobody answered, she was about to knock again until it was answered by a old woman, Agas gasped,

Agas: your the old woman that used to live next door to me and my aunt

old woman: Agas my dear is that you, i havent seen you in three years, what are you doing back?

Agas: yes, im looking for my aunt, do you know were she is?

old woman: No, she moved away some time ago but i don't know were.........

Agas: do you know why she moved?

old woman: no she didn't say..........

The thieves didn't answer. Takashi spat. "I'm tired of this... Give me the gold. Now." Takashi ran up and stabbed the first one. The second one put a knife to his throat but was too slow. Equinox grabbed him and threw him hard to the ground. The third one dropped all his gold and ran for the exit. Equinox used her tail to break his neck, killing him. Takashi walked over to the gold...

Agas came walking back to Kylarossa with a face of complete concentration,

Kylarossa: well?

Agas: Nope, but we have some little information that might have to make us spread our searching range...............

Agas then climbed back onto Kylarossas back and started to fly again. Once they got back to the cave Agas went inside and lit a candle, once the candle flickered to life a chalkboard showed, the board had bits of information on it about Agas's aunt, Agas then writited on a peice of paper and stuck it on the board, it read:

Note to self

Aunt moved, might have to widen searching area...

After Agas writed the note she walked over to the her bed, she made her bed herself with some help from Kylarossa, she blew out the candle and climbed into bed, Kylarossa lay next to the bed,

Agas: goodnight Kylarossa, we have a big day of searching tommorrow...

Kylarossa: oh goodie.........

they both then went to sleep

OoC: Kat and Fenrir, delete those OoC posts, you can discuss more about the RP in the Guild Thread or in PM. Not here.

RP::

After the ceremony was over, Meti and Ino stepped into the city hall of Artarius, the new city they had established under Naahg's controle. He walked his way gingerly through the hall quite strongly with his dragon, who was young enough that her size could fit into the building, and he reached a room and closed the door and turned to see a strongly built man in black formal robes and a ranking badge on his left arm. The man turned to see Meti and he gestured him to sit down.

"Good evening, Commissioner." Meti said in his usual, yet sly greeting voice. "What do you think of the speech?" he asked politely.

"I do have one question." The Commissioner said. "What do you mean by 'Silence the the factor of the rise of the Naahg Kingdom'? I do not understand." He asked inquizzatively.

"I meant, that the rise of our majesty's kingdom was a silent rise. To Ank and Irut, we sprung into the world out of no where and we faught for our land in surprise attacks, and I remmber well on what happened on that last battlefield. You know, my act that got me my final promotion?" Meti said cooly.

"Yes, the great 6-man-army attack. I know far too well that you must have cheated the other army." Commissioner insuled.

"What do you mean? I was the one telling the 6 men how to fight again the 200 soldiers that would have flanked us if I hadn't instructed them to plant those pyrokenetic-mines, and the very soldiers who would have clobbered right through us if I hadn't instructed them to use the ballistics arrows. You know far too well that I am a master of the chess board, and I treated that battle like a game of chess. All in the favor of Queen Allasandra the First Queen and first Monarch of this Kingdom." Meti saided copporitively.

OoC2: Insuled means to lash out in disgust. Copporitively means to counteract an insule.

OoC: Ok Meti, we will stop spamming

IC:

It became morning, Agas was the first to wake, she walked over to the chalkboard and quickly skimmed its writing, Kylarossa then woke with a giant yawn,

Agas: good morning..........

Kylarossa: morning, so, were do we start?

Agas: I suggest we start at the new city, Artarius

Kylarossa: hmmmmmmmm, sounds intresting..........

Agas then climbed onto Kylarossas back and began to fly, once they got out into the air they headed for Artarius

Sykes and Sif walked into the barracks, and they walked around the barracks rooms of soldiers for about two hours until they met in the middle of the barracks. "Sif..." Sykes said in a questionable tone of voice. "Yes, I did find two that are good, and you Sir?" Sif said with his usual kiss up tone of voice. "Four on my side, that means including you and I that's eight, and my unit is always six..." Sif looked around and then thought for a minute. "I'll round them up and tell them to meat in the Tactics Room, it's empty today anyway..." Sif said as he departed and Sykes went up stairs. After about twenty minutes Sif came up stairs to the Tactics Room, Sykes was staring out the Tactis Rooms Window as he had done in his house. Sif walked up and grabbed Sykes' shoulder to comfort him. "You have to stop blaming yourself, it was a long time ago Commander..." Sif said, but Sykes merely smacked his hand away and approached the six new men. "You have been selected to join me in a mission, a mission that is very secretive and will not need fools to attend..." Sykes said in a demanding tone.

"Now, first of all your names...." The men first fell to attention and then spoke. "Tar." "Yurs." "Halberd." "Metsumi." "...Grieves..." "Strat." The names were all given to Sykes who was now thinking something over. "Alright, it's time for a little test..." Sykes handed the six a form and another sheet of paper. "The first is a medical form, the second is a tactics and arms test..." The six men went and sat at the tacticians table to do there paperwork. When yet another two hours went by Sykes collected the medical forms and the tests. Sykes handed the tactics and arms tests to Sif as he read over the Medical Forms. "Tar..." Sykes said as Tar went to attention after hearing the mere mention of his name by Sykes. "Sir!" Tar said valiantly. "You were diagnosed with Black Lung Virus were you not?" Sykes said looking at the form. "Yes...yes I was sir..." Tar said as he stopped being at attention, and started to look sad. "Your not fit enough to be in my unit..." Sykes said in a cold and mysterious tone of voice. "Understood..." Tar started to walk slowly out of the room. "And, before I leave I will see about getting you discharged from your rank..." The whole room was in shock over what Sykes just said. "But why!? This army its, its all I have sir!" Sykes sighed a slight sigh. "Listen, your not fit enough I will recommend you for a council's job instead..." Sykes said as Tar turned away from him. "Understood...." Tar said, and only Sif saw the slight tears in his eyes.

Sif was now taking a look at the tactics and arms test after Sykes had finished his medical check. "Yurs, there seems to be a problem..." Yurs looked a little unnerved. "What is it!?" Sif held the paper to him. "There were 150 questions on this test, you got 127 wrong..." Yurs smirked. "Yeah, and? You don't need to know about weapons to use them!" Yurs replied angrily. "Oh really..." Sykes said, as he drew one of his Rapier. "Catch..." Sykes tossed his Rapier to Yurs, and Yurs went to catch but he fumbled with it. "See, every true blades master knows that Rapiers are caught with reverse hand and not forward hand..." Yurs looked angry. "But, but...I...understood..." Yurs finally said as he left the room feeling stupid and ashamed. Sif picked up Sykes' Rapier and tossed it to him, which he caught with a reverse hand. "Meitsu, Grieves, Halberd, Strat, and Sif. Your my unit for this mission, stock up on supplies tonight and tomorrow we leave..." Sykes commanded as he gestured them to the door. As they were walking out Sif turned around and saw Sykes was right back at the window. Someday sir, you'll see that what happened was never your fault, and you can fight like yourself again. You'll see Commander...You'll see... Sif thought and then left the room with a wandering mind...

Archived