DRAGONFRONTS: The Road to Armageddon {Started: PM new apps} {Naahg entrance is closed}

Supreme Gamesmaster

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

William entered his room. It was a classic one, with a wooden bed, a desk and a wooden chair in it. The walls were coloured white, and a clock hanged on it. Although it was not even close to his room back there in his castle, he was satisfied. Lord William went downstairs, locking the room doors behind him. He walked out of the Inn, wawing to Mortimer. As he left, he felt the smell of Keremaralen.

"Too bad I don't get to visit this city too often, only during missions..." William thought, while going to pick up Ererid.

''Ah, I was waiting for you, partner. Let's walk a little." Ererid said when he spotted William walking from the corner.

"As you wish." William replied, and both of them walked through the city, enjoying it. The city of Keremaralen was their favourite, since both of them carried bright memories from it.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

"...We'll let them pass," Azræl decided after a moment of thought. "Thank you for the message. As for your request for further guards..." He fell into silent reverie again, before saying, "Our southern guard will require reinforcements. I'm reluctant to call Artarius its center, per se, but we can offer reinforcement around its general area, and make Artarius a command point of vague significance.

"You are dismissed."

~~

After Ino-Koa and her companion had left, Alessandra remarked, "Ino-Koa's so... well, passive. Either that, or she's no diplomat."

"That's a good point..." Azræl murmured. "Meti does tend to do most of the talking. Well, we ought to stay on task if we want any time alone tonight." He unlatched the door again, welcoming the next captain.

As the dragon and her companion walked through the halls of the citidel, Ino addressed Meti now.

"Meti," she started, "why didn't you mention the regiment you are establishing?" she asked tenetively.

"Because that news is not for the Empress's ears, nor is it for the Emperor's. If we must take this world into better hands, then we shall do so secretively. I fear Lady Allesandra will question this act evetually, but I have no answers yet." He answered his dragon.

ooc: I realize his name isn't Meitsu, but I like Meitsu better so I changed it.

Sykes was up and ready at five in the morning, like he always was, when he went to wake up his men. They all met in the bottom portion of the Inn for breakfast and a group discussion. "Now as you are eating I will discuss today's task. This is why I like to take six, it's a nice even number in the event we have to split the group like we have to right now." Sykes said with admiration in his voice for his group. "But commander, why do we split up? Meitsu asked after taking a sip of his drink. "Simple Halberd, Grieves, and Myself will be leaving to aprehend Vascle, and Sif, Meitsu, and Strat will be going to assassinate the treasurer of Nahhg." Syks said almost in a whispered voice so no one heard of his plans. "Fair enough commander, if Sif is strong enough to lead I'll follow..." Strat said with a confident smirk. "Sif has been trained well, he will be all you need..." After saying that Syke ordered his half of the team to stand up and to get ready to depart....

ooc2: I decided to make Sif more then just an NPC, he's like a second char but...hes not really, he doesn't have a dragon but he isn't gonna die like...well never mind before I spoil one of my plot twists...

Name: Lieutenant, Sif Mayters.

Kingdom: Irut

Personality: Sif has always had an easy going personality and loves to help others out of all kinds of predicaments. Sif has barely done anything wrong in his hold entire life, aside from stealing and lying just a bit to help someone out of something, he's a good hearted man with an extreme will to fight for what he believes in.

History: Well there's really nothing to say about Sif that hasn't already been said. Sif was once a Captain ranked soldier in Irut, but after only 2 weeks he turned it down saying that he wasn't helping enough people in this position. So he became a Lieutenant to Sykes so that he could help him all that he could. Sif's childhood was a simple happy and carefree life with two parents and a brother. However, on his 16th birthday his father died and a few days after his mother committed suicide because she couldn't live without him. But luckily for him over the years he was able to get passed it. His brothers whereabouts are unknown, but he knows that his brother is not on any kingdoms side at the moment.

Weapon Skills: Swords, Bows, and Scythes

Appearance:

8690946.png

As William and Ererid walked through the great city, they noticed a building that was taller and more decorated than any other. It was the Citadel of Keremaralen, the headquarters of Naahg military and diplomatical operations. The partners decided to bay a visit to the structure, and moved in towards it. As they walked down the road that led towards the Citadel, they discussed the rulers.

"Azræl and Allesandra are a very good pair of rulers. Was your brother named after our king?" Ererid asked curiously.

"I think so. My mum always adored Azræl Valtiel. She was sad because she couldn't have a dragon." William replied, and continued walking towards the Naahg wonder of architecture.

The orb stopped playing back its sound abruptly.

Azræl and Alessandra turned to each other, stunned. There was a long silence.

Then: "I told you bugging Keremenstras was a good idea." Alessandra had finally spoken.

"We need to send a spy down to Artarius," Azræl agreed. "But he'll suspect us — and quickly."

"Why do I get the feeling this is going to end in death?" the Empress moaned.

"What doesn't?" her companion pointed out.

OoC: Meh. You were, like, right outside the door.

At a bleak and dark crossroads, in a huge valley, know as the valley of darkness, stood a man who was waiting for some other person to talk with him. Sykes walked up to the man waiting at the middle of the crossroads. "Good day...." Vascle looked up at the man. "Are you the contacts that I was told to wait for..." Sykes grinned and looked straight at Vascle. "Not exactly..." Sykes darted at Vascle and punched him in the face, which pushed him back a bit. "What the heck!" Vascle said recovering a bit from the blow. Grieves was already beside him as he sliced at him with his Scarlet Scythe, Vascle jumped to dodge but sure enough he was slammed into the ground by Halberd's javelin. "Argh..." Vascle said as he tried to get up. Sykes was soon behind him and knocked him out with a quick blow to the head. "This man made his reputation as a killer by killing unarmed crowds of people. It's only natural he'd lose to a real enemy..." Sykes said as he picked up the unconscious body and started to hike away back to town, his men beside him...

Sif, Meitsu, and Strat were standing outside of the small plaza like home of the Treasurer of Nahhg. "Alright, now there are three cards at the door. If we each take one in rapid succession we should be able to kill them, plant marks of ank, and enter the plaza within a few minutes..." Sif said as Meitsu and Strat just nodded. "Go..." Sif said. Sif shot an arrow straight at the middle guard and it went right through his skull. Strat flew from the bushes and slashed one horizontally across his body, cutting him in half. Meitsu threw a chain sickle and cut the last ones head clean off. The sheathed there weapons, planted the Marks of Ank, and entered the plaza like building.

ooc1: are we making the Treasurer a dragon or human?

ooc: Sif really isn't a second character, more like an NPC with player strength, if you know what I mean...

Equinox walked through adense forest with Takashi by her side. She looked over every once in awhile to check if he was keeping up. Takashi was being held back by his heavy armor and chainmail, something that she didn't like. "Come on Takashi we don't haave all day..." Takashi replied with a gruff voice. "Fine fine..." He jogged after her, his sword bounced every once and a while. They made there way to a lake. Equinox looked into the water. "It's here..."

OoC: Dragon, obviously. But don't expect to get to him without a long fight against extremely powerful NPC's — a fight which you may or may not win, depending on your ingenuity.

Sif and his men run down the main hall, hiding from pillar to pillar but still advancing rapidly. At this point in time they had hidden the bodies so no one knows that there is an attack on this building yet. "The treasurer is at the top floor, and there is about four floors in this building. On the first floor there are to be two guards, on the second there will be five, and on the third there will be six. The fourth floor has one guard outside the door, but he is to be the strongest..." Strat looked confused and weirded out. "How do you know so much about this place again?" Sif smiled an took out a floor plan map. "Me and Sykes took the time to map out its entirety last night..." Sif explained as the ran to the next pillar then up to the first floor...

ooc: keep in mind that there was to only be 15 guards and we killed 3 already leaving 12, but I put an extra one on the fourth floor to make it better...

OoC: Sorry, I'll be less active from now on. I'm seeing a very special girl these days, as well as drumline rehearsals, school work, and other complications. It'll be rare for me to be on the computer anymore. I vow controle of my character to FFR if Gamesmaster gives permission. If he doesn't, then Gamesmaster can controle him.

Archived