DRAGONFRONTS: The Road to Armageddon {Started: PM new apps} {Naahg entrance is closed}

Supreme Gamesmaster

The morning rised over the castle near a newborn town, as the owner, William Matthers, woke up in his richly equipped room, with a great bed. The Lord grabbed his clothes, and began dressing up, when his younger brother Azrael entered the room.

"William! Will you come down? We have some guests!" Azrael asked, with a happy face.

"Ah, brother. Sure, just let me dress up. Wait for me downstairs." William replied, and finished dressing up as Azrael left the room. He grabed his sword, which had a handle made of pure gold, and walked out from the room, and then down the spiral stairs.

In the living room, two men waited for him. They were dressed in black, with black cloaks on their backs, and two shining swords hanging from their belts. The men were accompanied by Azrael, who was dressed nearly the same as his brother - in a blue tunic and blue pants, and indigo boots.

"Welcome, fellow knights. What is your bussiness?" William asked humbly.

"Hello, Lord William. Sit here. We are messengers, and have a long message for you." One of the men replied.

"Sure. I'm listening." William replied, and sat down in a rich decorated chair.

"The message is..." The man started...

OOC: 2 Be Continued :D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agas and Kylarossa flyed high in the sky above Naahg, they were setting out for Artarius in search of Agas's aunt. After flying for a few minutes they came apon the sight of the beautiful city.

Agas: Here we are Kylarossa, the great city of Artarius.

Kylarossa: May i ask why you think shes here?

Agas: Why else, its a great place to live.

Kylarossa: That doesnt answer my question.....

Kylarossa then landed at the city gates.

"...that you shall die!" the man in black stated, and he and his comrade pulled out their weapons. In the next moment, William and Azrael held their swords ready. The first man attacked William with a slash of his sword, but the attack was easily deflected by his target. Next, William tried to stab him, but failed. The man attempted a slash again, but William grabbed his arm.

"You... Missed on intend?" the man asked.

"You are such a smarta**" William replied, and stabbed the man to finish him off.

Azrael struggled with his opponent some more, but killed him in the end with a whirling attack.

"This was easy" Azrael stated.

"Yes, it was. I will pay a visit to the newborn town nearby. What was its name?" William said.

"Artarius, I think."

"Ah, yes. See you in a few days." William said, and walked out to the stables, where he mounted a green dragon, Ererid.

"Hello, William. Where to?" Ererid asked happily.

"Hi, partner. Let's check out the new town down the hill, shall we?"

"Consider it done." Ererid said, and went for the skies. Since Ererid was a fast flier, the partners reached Artarius in a minute. They landed near the gates.

Agas and Kylarossa walked into the city, it was a beutiful city for many, and it certinly matched Agas's and Kylarossa's likings.

Agas: Right, lets head to the head library, see the towns resident records and see if my aunts name is there.

They then walked through the bustling crowds towards the main library.

OoC: Thanks

IC: The night had fallen, and nature's night symphony has started its first movement. As the crickets chirped, Shibi was having her dinner of fish under her treehouse. "This has been a fun day right Talacape" said Shibi while munching on the fish. "Its been a day like everyday. I think you should head inside. Its going to rain soon" replied Talacape. Shibi headed up her treehouse, humming some indisinct tune. "I think that after all this time, we should head back to civilization" Shibi thought.

Early in the afternoon, Meti decided to journey back to his home town. The capital city of Naahg. He rode on Ino's back as she flew him high in the air towards the city. It would be a 6 day ride, so he had to make sure he could rest in safe places.

When the sun finally came down, he instructed INo to land into one of the mouintain caves, so that he and she may rest to continue to journey the next day.

Equinox continued her dig, unaware of the silver and mithril ores popping up next to her feet. Takashi reached down and grabbed a handful of silver. *Whistles* "This could make some gold..." Equinox just shook her head. "Not worth it. I'll be covering this hole when we get out anyway. Takashi nodded, a bit saddened. What's with Equinox? She usually loves braggin about the ores we find...

The next morning in Irut the men all gathered at the capitol cities main gate and conversed with one another. Sykes came late as he often did, he was carrying about twenty extra blades in a blade box he was holding. "What are all those blades sir? If you don't mind me asking..." Halberd said with a smirk. "We have to make a stop on the way out of here..." Sykes said with no other detail. He commanded his men to grab there belongings and head out. After about one hour of walking they were at a huge cliff side dwelling. To the four new recruits surprise a huge gold dragon came from inside the cave. "Ah Siphandal how are you right now?" The dragon didn't speak for awhile. "It all depends on if that's weaponry in that box!" Siphandal shouted. Sykes walked up to Siphandal and put the box in front of him. He opened it so that Siphandal could see the many various blades. "Nice! I like them!" A tail swipe launched the weapons box to the back of the cave. "Listen Siphandal, I have a new mission but I need all the cunning and secretiveness I can get.." Siphandal smirked. "Understood, I will remain here and admire my new blades collection!" Siphandal eagerly went back into the cave. Sykes turned around to the men. "Lets move..." Sykes said as they all started hiking once more.

"Sir, what was that." Meitsu asked. "My comrade..." Sykes responded in a cold tone of voice. "I see, you have a dragon..." Halberd said as he kept walking at Sykes pace. "Whats this mission about anyway?" Strat asked. "We have three parts to this mission. 1, to sneak into the Nahhg capitol city without detection. 2, to get in good favor with Nahhg by saying that we are some sort of rebel group. 3, eliminate the hire ups in Nahhgs rule..." Sykes said. "But what will this mission do, what will it solve?" Strat asked again. "Step one shall be easy, of course. Step two will also be pretty easy as we will be marked as Ank traitors for the next few days. But, step 3 will be the hardest. I will brief you one this step when it is about to happen." Strat looked confused. "Ok, but." Sykes smirked. "If you wouldn't interrupt I could finish. The purpose of this assignment is to get Nahhg to ally with Irut...." Strat smirked as well. "Oh, I see now..." They kept walking as the sun was just now reaching it's highest place in the sky...

William and Ererid walked through the city slowly, and carefully observed its beauties. It was a classic town, but yet more gorgeous than any other, except the capital of Naahg.

"This is good. Now there is a supply center for me nearby. I'll use it to grow my power... And buy a new chess set, some books, scrolls... Wonderful!" William thought, as he and Ererid reached a bookstore. "Stay here, Er. I'll be back in a moment."

William walked into the shop, examining some shelves. He bought some books on tactics, and "Advanced Chess", a book on chess. He happily went out, and put the books in his backpack. William and Ererid took a walk to the Main Square of the town, which showed them the art of modern achitecture. William seemed to like the city more and more, the same being with Ererid.

Agas entered the library and went to the reception, she looked at the receptionist that was reading a book called Sense and Sensiblitys, Agas then asked where the residential records were, the receptionist pointed down the corridor. Agas nodded in thanks and began to walk down the corridor, as she walked down she looked at the headstones of the people who were most famous, she then came to the end of the corridor and it had no door, it was a dead end.

She then turned around confused and walked back up again, she looked on all the shelfs and could not find it, she even double checked at sometimes incase she read the book titles wrong, she then went back do the dead end and scratched her head she then felt her hands across the walls to see if there was any hidden doorways or shelfs, there were none.

Finnaly she gave up and went back to the reception desk, she asked again and the receptionist disallowed her to have it.

Takashi nodded. "Yes, yes all nice and such. Now Equinox we must be leaving." Equinox looked surprised. "Why so soon? We just met new friends." Takashi shook his head. "Yes, yes but we must be getting back." Equinox yawned. "Why?" Takashi looked at her and sighed. "Fine... We'll stay but for a little while..."

Archived