Yusei's D-Wheel should get 3 Speed Counters per turn.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this partially explains why Judai always managed to topdeck whatever he needed 3 times faster than any other character in the show.

However, this tremendously messes up the Yugioh timeline: I thought Char Aznable was born after everyone in Yugioh. Unless they've been editing out mobile suits from the background since season 1.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Epic topic is epic. For disbelievers:

This explains why Lina can cast Dragon Slave every episode while Amelia can never pull it off.

And why Nicolas Flamel's Philosopher's Stone was the only one that worked.

And why the Sword of the Seal is so powerful — and why it only chooses Roy.

And why orange juice is funny (something I hadn't been able to work out for quite some time).

If it applies everywhere else, I don't see why it oughtn't apply in the YGO anime. If 4Kids did it, it wouldn't seem so unbelievable.

Epic topic is epic. For disbelievers:

This explains why Lina can cast Dragon Slave every episode while Amelia can never pull it off.

And why Nicolas Flamel's Philosopher's Stone was the only one that worked.

And why the Sword of the Seal is so powerful — and why it only chooses Roy.

And why orange juice is funny (something I hadn't been able to work out for quite some time).

If it applies everywhere else' date=' I don't see why it oughtn't apply in the YGO anime. If 4Kids did it, it wouldn't seem so unbelievable.

[/quote']

Yes. It is impossible for me to drink orange juice; I copnstantly laugh because it's red-ish.

This also proves that RDA pwns Stardust' date=' as it should be

[/quote']

Yusei's D-Wheel is red, his 'Ace' card is white

Jack's D-Wheel is white, and his 'Ace' card is red

C wut I did thar?

Well, they wouldn't be rivals if one had both the red bike and the red monster. It would be too one-sided.

[/quote']

C wut I did thar?

Well, they wouldn't be rivals if one had both the red bike and the red monster. It would be too one-sided.

And it's funny how the one with the blue bike and the blue monster managed to beat the one with the red bike. Of course, our red rider will get the grace of the Hero's Rule and overthrow the blue rider (even without the 3 Speed Counters per turn)...

[/quote']

C wut I did thar?

I LOL'd hard at that.

Archived