Name one Yugimonz card more broken than Professor Oak.

The Anime Version of Card of Sanctity. "We both Draw until we have 6 Cards!"

Hmmm Close but maybe not. Hmmm how about Magical Mallet? Can put any number of cards you want into the Deck Shuffle then Redraw. That would be more powerful then Oak if you have 8 Cards. lol

Wait, are we compairing a Broken Pokemon card to a Broken YGO card, remember, with the difference in game mechanics this is dificult, DAD?

On a side note: an E-tele equivelent would be interesting in Pokemon (I havent played pokemon in about 2 years so im probably missing somthing's existance)

Guest Chaos Pudding

Simply put, there isn't. Drawing is such a big factor in this game that any card that draws more than 3 cards easily and without even a medium drawback is too broken to exist.

Do they have a ban list for this?

They banned three cards: Pikachu' date=' Slowking, and Sneasel.

The Pikachu in question was a promo that did massive damage on the user's birthday. It was too easy to lie about one's birthdate and was just plain broken with its damage boost.

The Sneasel just had one really powerful attack and somehow dominated the meta.

Slowking was the stupidest. It was [i']mistranslated[/i] in a way that made it incredibly powerful, and they banned it instead of issuing an errata.

Uhh.. Guys? They only reason WHY Pokemon doesnt have a ban-list is because you need to draw as many Energy cards as possible.

You know, For cards like Charazard? He deals 100 damage with 4 Fire Energys, But forces you to discard 2 of them for the attack. Unless you have more Energy, Hes a sitting duck >_>

It's like Card Destruction and the Anime version of Card of Sanctity combined into a single card and made one-sided.

Uhh.. Guys? They only reason WHY Pokemon doesnt have a ban-list is because you need to draw as many Energy cards as possible.

You know' date=' For cards like Charazard? He deals 100 damage with 4 Fire Energys, But forces you to discard 2 of them for the attack. Unless you have more Energy, Hes a sitting duck >_>

[/quote']

You start with seven cards in your hand, and you can only attach one Energy per turn anyhow (unless you're awesome and run Blastoise). I don't think the loss of ridiculous cards like this would cripple the game.

Of course, one thing to keep in mind is that, whereas Yu-Gi-Oh uses the graveyard as a second hand, Pokemon has very little use for its discard pile.

It's like Card Destruction and the Anime version of Card of Sanctity combined into a single card and made one-sided.

You know' date=' For cards like Charazard? He deals 100 damage with 4 Fire Energys, But forces you to discard 2 of them for the attack. Unless you have more Energy, Hes a sitting duck >_>

[/quote']

You start with seven cards in your hand, and you can only attach one Energy per turn anyhow (unless you're awesome and run Blastoise). I don't think the loss of ridiculous cards like this would cripple the game.

Of course, one thing to keep in mind is that, whereas Yu-Gi-Oh uses the graveyard as a second hand, Pokemon has very little use for its discard pile.

I run Rain Dance deck on PTCG video game

The Pikachu in question was a promo that did massive damage on the user's birthday. It was too easy to lie about one's birthdate and was just plain broken with its damage boost.

Slowking was the stupidest. It was [i']mistranslated[/i] in a way that made it incredibly powerful, and they banned it instead of issuing an errata.

I found the other two.

But can you give a link to the Slowking?

I found the other two.

But can you give a link to the Slowking?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Slowking_%28Neo_Genesis_14%29

Bulbagarden claims that the mistranslation was deliberate.

Brokeness is the most broken card. It's a Quickplay Spell,and all you do is talk about a card effect, select a face-up card, then that card gains the effect you just talked about. I made it in the comics i was drawing about YCM while i was banned for 8 days, i will probably sig them later when i refine them.

Either that, or the most broken card ever is Pot Of Greed.

Archived