SET [0] Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Elimination Phase)

Nightmarian

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some cards:

The Dark Innocents

DARK/4 Stars/Spellcaster

ATK/DEF 900/1000

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower DARK monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 1 Dark Counter on this card (max. 3). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Dark Counter from this card to increase the ATK of this card by 700 until the End Phase. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove 2 Dark Counters from this card to negate the attack.

Type:Stall

The Innocents of Light

LIGHT/3 star/Spellcaster

500/1000

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, you can pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. Each time a Trap Card is activated, put 1 Light Counter on this card (max. 3). You can remove 1 Light Counter from this card to switch the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. If a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can remove 1 counter from this card to negate the Spell or Trap Card Effect.

The Infinity City

Field Spell

Both players can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type or Machine-Type monster to their field from their hand. Whenever a monster is summoned by this effect, put 1 counters on this card. During the 5th Standby Phase after this card's activation, inflict 100 points of damage to both players for each counter on this card.

Type: Other

Master of the Arcane

LIGHT/4 Stars/Spellcaster

1600/1200

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by discarding 2 card from your hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can increase the ATK of 1 Spellcaster-Type monster on the field by 700 until the End Phase. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select any monster you control as an attack target except this card. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand in face-up Defense Position.

Type:Other

Will add more

i suggest maybe opening a new thread for voting with a voting system like this

group 1

[spoiler= options]

1 nightmarian

Mass Spell/Trap removal (Heavy Storm)

LIMITED

Magnetic Storm

Normal Spell

Destroy all face-down Spells and Traps on field.

2 akc

his card etc with every posted option for that card

then make out a voting list every that votes copies it into their post

something like this

group 1 option

group 2 option

group 3 option etc and they vote for 2 the cards they want for each group it will make it alot easier to manage...

Sending normal monsters is not really great..we need card that sends any monster...

Tommers2008 - just hold on..when time come i will do it and it will be in this thread' date=' we will just continue posting..we don't need 1 thread for each phase, we would end up with tons of threads..

[/quote']

okay then, editing the card 1 more time to send any monster, however, those monsters will not be able to be Special Summoned.

Reason why we can't have so much threads is thing that we can have total 2 threads and we already got 3..(if i count club thread from tommers2008) Problem is that this what we are doing is not contest at all..

So i am not sure is it even possible to have 1 thread for each set or all will be in 1 thread ( i can always change thread name)...

There is no problem with that because you will not need to look in submission phase for example at all when new phase starts..in that post there will be everything you need (but i guess problem is that u need to remember page)...:p

If others insist on new thread then i will go ask again moderators but i will do it only if there will be at least 3 more votes for making new thread for each phase..(considering no one will vote against)

So tell me your opinion people...i am neutral :p

Btw i guess we don't need to post Elimination Phase at all...that should be done really fast and it can be done on IRC..we just need to check did each card respect rules and some other things...in that Phase could Testers / Balancers be involved..but there is not much job except to check did each posted card respect rules and some other things..

Ok guys..it took us around 5 hours to do this...all cards are in groups now but that will be posted when Voting Phase starts....now we enter to :

ELIMINATION PHASE

RULES :

1) You cannot submit any NEW card.

2) If you edit some card you need to make post in which that edit card will be posted with new effect/stats etc.

3) You can edit only cards that are posted in this post or it is told they are problematic (so they are not in this post yet). Other cards you edit may/or may not be accepted, it all depends.

4) When editing card if there is written suggestion how to fix it AND THERE IS MARK "PROBLEM" next to that card name, you must fix that card. You can choose to follow or not suggestion but by not following suggestion it may happen that u will not fix your card and there is only 3 days so it may happen card will not be fix'd.

5) If card doesn't have mark "PROBLEM" next to their name then you don't need to read suggestion at all. That is just advice how u could make change your card to make it probably better. It may sometimes happen that card will not be accepted in some groups etc. so by following suggestion you can change that.

6) All cards that will not be fix'd after deadline (or it will have new problems) and have mark "PROBLEM" will be thrown out or changed by other members.

Anyway to tell more about Elimination Phase..reason why elimination phase is there is to warn creators that some of they cards didn't respect rules so that they can change them at time...so in this phase creators fix their cards that have some problems..

ALSO, WE WANT THAT IN VOTING PHASE PEOPLE VOTE FOR RIGHT VERSIONS of CARDS AND NOT THAT WE NEED TO EDIT THEM AFTER THEY COME IN... so this way only small changes will happen if it will be necessary that will not totally change the card.. for example that we allow uber broken card to be in voting phase and that card got selected , after testing we would need to probably totally change it to fix it and people didn't vote for that version..

Btw when we was making groups we didn't want that is way too much restricted because it would really limit creation so we gave only basic description. But some people didn't understand what staple is so some cards are too weak or don't have staple status etc.

All cards that have some problems are written bellow so their creator need to fix them.

After all card creators that got problematic cards have reply with fixes we will enter to next phase. This phase will last only 3 days from now on so if creator don't reply , they will be fix'd by me or someone else or thrown out if there is too big problem with them.

Btw some cards wasn't (few of them) in correct group so i moved them there..

All this was done by me and few people that was in our IRC room at that time... i think u should visit our IRC room a lot more..

From next set balancers and testers will need to be involved in this..

Tommers2008:

2)

LIMITED

Perilous Smash

Normal Spell

- Discard 1 card, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

-moved to any group section because in this form it is not really good staple..and it doesn't need to be limited at all

21)

Timely Demise

Normal Spell

- Discard 2 cards from hand, destroy 1 face-up monster on the field.

-same reason - same group

22)

Poison Apple

Counter Trap

- Activate this card when your opponent sets a monster, destroy 1 defense position monster on the field.

-again same reason and same destiny

I spy

Normal Spell

- Discard 2 cards, look at your opponents hand.

(Very handy card)

-you can replace that cost to pay 500 life points...right now is really weak card

Stagnant Water

WATER Aqua lv4 1400/1500

- FLIP: Discard 2 Spell or Trap Cards from your hand to the Graveyard, to add 1 of your opponents Set Spell or Trap Cards to

your hand. When the selected card is destroyed it is added back to your opponents Deck.

(can be very helpful)

-you can make that when that monster is fliped you can discard 2 spells or traps..right now you would need to do it any time so it could screw u up easyly..

MONDBLACK :

Fire Ball

Spell/Quick-Play

Effect:

Remove 2 cards in your Graveyard from play. Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card in the field.

-this will still need to be limited..

PROBLEM

The Rainbow Patriot

Spellcaster/LIGHT

1300/1600

Effect:

When you Normal Summon this card, you may add 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your Deck. Decrease your Life Points

by 500x Level of the chosen monster.

-too big cost and also it can be used for some weird combos because u can easyly decrease your lps by 4000 and get to low

number...

so i would advice : 100 lp damage per level

PROBLEM

Fusiocian

Spellcaster/LIGHT

1200/0

Effect:

As long as this card remains face-up on your field, you may treat any Normal Spell card in your hand as "Polymerization" or

"Advanced Polymerization".

$:About Adv Poly, put here the name of ANY spell that will be officialized in CCG that is number 10 "Polymerization with

tweak". This card makes the chosen Spell with the SAME effect as Poly.

-this card will not work, it will just have name polymerization but you will not have effect of poly , it must say text from

polymerization...+ advance polymerization is not in ccg yet

Master of the 5th Dimension

Spellcaster/DARK

500/2100

Effect:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, any card that is sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead. When

this card is sent to the Graveyard, you may remove it from play to Special Summon 1 "Master of the 5th Dimension" from your

Deck.

-i suggest that u add that he is switched to Defense Position when Normal Summoned...it will be much better ^^

INFINITY SPARKER

Blood Paladin

Effect Monster

DARK / Spellcaster

7 / 2500 / 2100

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, place 1 Blood Counter on this card. When there are 5 Blood Counters on this card,

you can remove them to destroy 2 monsters your opponent controls.

UNLIMITED

-i moved this card to any card group because it is too weak to be good staple

Dragon of the Returning Winds

Effect Monster

WIND / Dragon

8 / 2700 / 2300

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 5 Field Spell Cards with

different names from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, you can remove a WIND monster in your

Graveyard from play to randomly select 2 cards in your opponent's hand and return them to the top of your opponent's deck.

UNLIMITED

-5 field spells is way too much for this...i suggest 2 field spells and that it returns only 1 card in opp hand to top of his deck

PROBLEM

Empire End Dragon - Dawn of Destruction

Effect Monster

LIGHT / Dragon

12 / 4000 / 4000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 5 monsters you control.

During each of your Standby Phases, pay 1000 Life Points. If you do not, this card is destroyed. This card is unaffected by

the effects of Spell, Trap and Effect monsters. Once per turn you can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all monsters your

opponent controls. If you do this, decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 1000.

SEMI-LIMITED

-this card is really, really broken....fix it

Fairy Controller of Light

Effect Monster

LIGHT / Fairy

1 / 0 / 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Tokens you control. This

card is unaffected by the effects of Spell, Trap and Effect monsters. Increase the Level of this card by an amount equal to

the number of cards in your hand. When this card attacks a monster with a higher level you can discard 4 cards from your hand

to destroy the opponents monster without Damage Calculation.

UNLIMITED

-discarding 4 cards is way too much... my suggestion is that u make that u don't need to discard at all..then it will be nice card

QWERTYMAN :

PROBLEM

Pyrotechnic Pixie

Fire Level 4

ATK 1000/ DEF 1000

Fiend/Effect

Discard 1 card and pay 800 Life Points. Destroy 1 card on the field.

Weaker than Snipe, and may require more thought to use. Relies on luck less. Could be unlimited, but easily semi-limited.

-this cannot be accepted..:( his is not weaker version, because it doesn't rely on luck at all and ask for skill in using...with this card you can clear your opponent field really easy..and lp cost doesn't matter really..it is just unfair...

PROBLEM

SEMI-LIMITED or UNRESTRICTED

Hand Refresh

Quick-Play Spell

You and your opponent draw 2 cards then discard 2 cards.

-if u tryed to make Hand Destruction - this card is have much more power then that card..because u can always activate it and u will draw first and then discard..so this card enables too easy finishing and gaining advantage before your opp get a chance

KAZERIMA

PROBLEM

Reverse Shuffle [Trap]

(normal)

Shuffle any number of monster cards from your graveyard into your deck. Then, discard the same number of cards from the top

of your deck to the graveyard.

Lets you exchange your graveyard for a different one. Incredibly useful for those decks relying on certain cards in the

graveyard.

-problem would be in this situation : you could use some Lightsworn effects for a few turns, get your deck incredibly down to

a around 11 cards, then shuffle back 3 Honests/2 JDs/3 Wulfs/3 Luminas

-it will be problem if we will get strategy like that

-i changed this card a little so that it doesnt kill only monsters of player that summon them..(first two parts of eff did

that)..it would be banned in that way...what u say?

PROBLEM

LIMITED

Dragged Back [Trap]

(Normal)

Activate this card only when a monster is summoned. If it was summoned from a players hand then return all monsters on field

to their owners hand. If it was summoned from a players deck return all monsters on field to owners decks. If it was summoned

from the graveyard destroy all monsters on field. If it was summoned from the removed from play pile then remove all monsters

on the field from play. Neither player can enter their battle phase this turn

-problem is that first two effects get rid only of your opponents monsters

-it will be banned in this form

PROBLEM

Unholy Fusion [spell]

Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed by a Fusion Monster Card from your side of the field to the Graveyard, and

Special Summon any number of copies of that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. Destroy them at the End Phase of this turn.

A super Polymerization capable of summoning a mass of creatures. However, they all go at the end of the turn. Probably

limited but who knows?

-banned in this form because it makes really easy OTK and probably some other crazy things...fix it

PROBLEM

Silent Night [Trap]

(Counter)

Negate the activation of a card effect that involves special summoning or destroying a monster and destroy it. Then, destroy

1 monster card on the field.

Helps counter things like monster reborn and etc. Monster destruction and negation in one. watch out if your opponent has it

too though.

- i placed this in any card group because negator card we need should stop more then just special summon and destruction..an

it is free + you destroy after that 1 monster on field..which makes it somehow overpowered, maybe broken..and i am not sure will it be accepted..

[/b]

PROBLEM

Black Wall [Trap]

(Continuous)

Special summon 1 "Black Sheep Token" (ATK/0 DEF/0 Lv.1 Dark Beast) to each empty monster card zone on your side of the field.

These tokens cannot be used as a tribute. Spell or Traps cards on your side of the field in the same column as these tokens

cannot be destroyed as long as this card is face up on your side of the field.

The "Black Sheep Wall". Definitely a limited as well. Serves as a staller in addition to Back Row protection. If you summon

too many though you'll be vulnerable to monster attacks.

-i am not sure where to place this..maybe in Scapegoat group would be better??

Right now is broken because it is much stronger then Scapegoat..my suggestion is that u need to make that all zones are emtpy

to activate this card and that Black Sheep Tokens cannot be used for Synchro Summon and when Black Wall is removed from field

that they are all destroyed..

Corn Mouse [Earth]

(Lv. 4)

[beast/Effect]

When this card is destroyed as a result of battle choose 1 normal monster from your deck with 1500 or less ATK and add it to

your hand.

- i added this to any group section for now..we need something that search lot of monsters , not normal ones only...(that is

not staple really)

PROBLEM

Black Ops [spell]

(Normal)

Each player draws 2 cards and reveals them to their opponent.

Made this for a theme I made before... But works as a general card as well.

-otk fueler...i am not sure about this becaze it give opp +2..it should be limited i think..there could be some broke combos

i nfuture

Master Bowman [Wind]

(Lv.Cool

[Warrior/Effect]

Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand to return 1 card on the field to its owners hand.

ATK/2600 DEF/2400

-moved to any group section...we need low level monster to do that because this one would be too slow

PROBLEM

Ray of Light [spell]

(normal)

Destroy 1 monster on the field with higher ATK than DEF.

-at least limited but this is possibly broken

Sinister Fiend

DARK/Fiend

1500/1000

This fiend is a mercenary, working for whatever evil needs assistance.

Gigas Fusion Machine [Earth]

[Lv.4]

[Machine/Effect]

You can discard this card from your hand to activate the following effect:

-Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed by a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the

Graveyard, and Special Summon the Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.

ATK/0 DEF/2000

-this card have same problem as Poly and doesn't make Fusions faster then they are in TCG...could u add draw 1 or something

other to it?

PROBLEM

Ritual of Night [spell]

(Ritual)

Select 1 Ritual monster from your deck and special summon it. Then, remove from play all copies of that card from your hand,

deck, and graveyard. Those cards can't be removed from the removed from play pile.

-this is still broken and it destroys Ritual summon idea

PROBLEM

-YOUR MONSTERS that special summon specific attribute from deck are way to slow with really restricted targets..i placed them

in for now but i think i iwll throw them out in any group section because they are not doing what they should do

PROBLEM

Mega Gigas the Fused [Dark]

(Lv.Cool

[Machine/Fusion/Effect]

This card's fusion material monsters are any 5 Machine type monsters.

ATK/5000 DEF/5000

PROBLEM

Sky Captain [Wind]

(Lv.4)

[Warrior/Effect]

When you discard a Machine type monster from your hand you can discard this card from your hand to Special summon it.

ATK/1700 DEF/1500

PROBLEM

Blade of Roses [spell]

(Equip)

This card can only be equipped to a Warrior monster. Increase its ATK by 800 and if it would be destroyed by the effect of a

Spell you can destroy this card instead.

-RULE IS : no type support in this Set...and your effects mention machine and warrior types... so fix that or this ones will

be throwed out

SYMPTOMS OF DEATH

You first submited this card for group 1 and then u submited some other so i guess this is not in then??

-this card doesn't fit in group 1 because it is not similar to heavy storm card at all...interesting idea though..i placed it

in any group ..and if u agree i would add that when opp spells and traps are destroyed that this card is destroyed too

Protection Payments

continuous spell card

During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, they can pay 800 Life Points If they do not, destroy all spell and trap cards

they control.

PROBLEM

Powerblast Return

Spell

Lore: Return 1 monster from the field to your hand to destroy a number of spell or trap cards equal to that monster's level.

-harpie feather duster with monster return cost..i know that if u return lv4 or higher and there is 3 spells traps on field and 1 of them is yours , u will need to destroy your..but it is still broken because it can lot of times happen that u clear your whole opp field and save yours

Trojan Fusion

Equip Spell

Lore: This card can be used as "Polymerization" for the purpose of Fusion Summoning. When a monster is Fusion Summoned by

this card, it is Summoned on your Opponent's side of the field, and equiped with this card. during each of thier End Phases

the equiped monster's controler must give control of 1 card on thier field to thier opponent (excluding this card).

-this is not basic fusion summon card so it doesnt fit in that group...i placed it in any card group

NULL_PTR :

PROBLEM

Maximum Bet

Normal Spell

Both players select 1 monster with Level equal to or less than the number of Spell and Trap Cards on the field from their

respective Decks to show it to each other. The owner of the selected monster with higher ATK must then destroy the number of

Spell and Trap Cards on the field equal to the Level of the selected monster. When this card's effect resolves, remove both

selected monsters from play.

-this is not heavy storm card..it is too much restricted/conditional or w/e (it asks for specific deck) to be runned..and it

actually works like harpie feather duster <.<

-so this card is broken in right decks , you need to balance it more and it will be in any group if it effect will not be

changed a lot

-and few other problems : If my opponent has no monsters equal to or less than the amount of s/ts on the field, what happens?

PROBLEM

Mana Overflow

Quick Play

Force the activation of 1 Spell or Trap on the field. If the card is not a Normal Spell or Normal Trap, negate its effect and

remove it from play. You can activate this card during either player's turn.

-this was worded wrong so i fix'd :

Mana Overflow

Quick Play

This card cannot be chained to other card activation and cards cannot be chained to this card's activation. Select 1 face-

down Spell or Trap on opponents side of the field and flip-it face-up. If timing for activation is correct and fliped card is

not Normal Spell or Normal Trap, activate it. If not, that card is removed from play.

-you dont need to mention this because it is quick-play : You can activate this card during either player's turn.

-also in version u posted opponent could just chain and this card wouldn't work

-there was also problem with timings

PROBLEM

Prevention of Reoccurring

counter Spell

Return 1 face-up Spell or Trap to its owner's hand. If the returned card is activated again, negate its activation and

destroy it.

-this is throwed out for now.. Counter Spells doesn't exist

PROBLEM

Reincarnation

Normal Spell

Select up to 5 monsters in your Graveyard to add to your hand. Then shuffle your hand into the Deck and draw the number of

cards equal to the number of monsters you have selected to add to your hand.

-this card is broken as hell..:( .. return 5 monsters and then if u have 0 cards in hand u will get +5 , if 1 then +4 , if 2

then +3 etc..

-only +1 would be acceptable

-so fix this card

Hamermathd

PROBLEM

Shining Warrior of Protection

Level 4

EARTH

Warrior

When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, you can remove from play up to 3 Monster Cards in your Graveyard. Add one

"Shield Counter" to this card for each monster removed from play by this cards effect. Once per turn, during your Standby

Phase, remove one "Shield Counter" from this card. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot declare an

attack. If there are no "Shield Counters" on this card, destroy this card.

ATK/0 DEF/2500

-really broken card...even that it doesnt have effect it would be broken XD .. that defense is way too high .. effect should

stop both players from attacking...

A Second Chance

Normal Trap

Activate only when a monster on your side of the field is sent to the Graveyard. Return the monster to the your Deck. Your

opponent then gains 1000 Life Points

-way too weak and because it returns only 1 monster and it is really conditional it cannot be accepted in that group..right

now it is any group section

PROBLEM

Fight Back!

Normal trap

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack targeting one face-up attack position monster you control. Destroy all

monsters on your opponents side of the field, then switch control of the attack target to your opponent.

-broken...throwed out for now

PROBLEM

Combination Chamber

Normal Spell

Select one Monster from your Fusion Deck. Send Monster cards that are listed as Fusion Materials on the selected Monster from

your side of the field or your Hand to the Graveyard. Fusion Summon the selected Monster to your side of the field.

-this is same thing as Polymerization..i dont see a tweak???

PROBLEM

He Lives Again

Normal Trap

Special Summon one Level 4 or lower Monster card from your Graveyard that is listed as a Fusion Material for a Fusion Monster

in your Graveyard. That monster's attack is doubled during the turn this card is activated

-broken

PROBLEM

Magical Removal King

Level 4

EARTH

Warrior

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can destroy up to 2 Spell or Trap cards on your side of the field.

If you do, destroy the same amount of Spell or Trap cards on your opponents side of the field

- doesnt have ATK/DEF stats...

i changed your Card Lockdown a little because it was kinda broken, so tell me is it ok or u want it in your version??

PROBLEM

Card Lockdown

Counter Trap

Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap. Negate the effect of the Spell or Trap card and flip that card

face-down. Your opponent cannot use that card until your second Standby Phase after this card activation.

Frozen Sub-Zero

PROBLEM

Black Greed

[spell / Normal]

You can only activate this card if your Life Points are 5000 or lower. Send 5 Level 4 or lower monsters from your deck to the

Graveyard. Choose 2 cards that were sent to the Graveyard and place them on top of your Deck.

-broken because it is Foolish Burial for lv4 or monsters * 5..there are so many ways to abuse this car in future...and it

also returns on top of deck 2 of them which is too easy search...

Oogle

PROBLEM

Bomb Warrior

EARTH

Level 4

Warrior/Effect

FLIP: Tribute this card. Destroy up to 2 monsters on the field. If this effect was activated during the Battle Phase, destroy

one monster on the field instead.

ATK/DEF: 800/800

- broken

PROBLEM

Dimension Portal

Continuous Spell

During your Standby Phase, remove from play the face-up monster with the lowest ATK.

-broken again

WiseGuy 57

PROBLEM

Sea-Bound Lemming

Earth/Beast/Effect/2 Stars

450/600

This card cannot be offered as a tribute for a tribute summon. When this card is destroyed by battle, shuffle it into your

deck. Once per turn, after shuffling a copy of this card into your deck, pick up five cards from the top of your deck, and

special summon any “Charging Vermin” in face-up defense position. Return any other picked up cards to the deck, then shuffle

the deck.

- "Charging Vermin" ??? that card doesn't exist in CCG ^^

PROBLEM

Soul-Knot

Normal Spell

Activate one of the following effects:

If the fusion material monsters listed on a fusion monster card are face-up on your side of the field, you may send them to

the graveyard to fusion summon an appropriate fusion monster.

If the fusion material monsters listed on a fusion monster card are in your hand, you may remove them from play to fusion

summon an appropriate fusion monster.

- way too weak to be accepted as card poly

PROBLEM

Double Barreled Gun Mage

Wind/Machine/Effect/5 Stars

2100/1900

When you summon this monster, activate one of the following effects:

Increase the attack of this monster by 300 points as long as it remains face up on the field.

Destroy one Spell or Trap card on the field.

- problem i see in this card is if you can continously special summon in some way..then it would be really broken..and it is not fast enough to be staple ( but correct deck abuse it)

PROBLEM

Offering of Greater Value

Counter Trap

Activate in response to a card effect. Depending on the type of card, activate one of the following effects:

If the card is an effect monster: Negate the monsters effect and destroy it. Your opponent can negate this card’s activation

by discarding from their hand to their graveyard one effect monster with a higher level than the monster whose effect would

otherwise be negated.

If the card is a spell or trap card: Negate the activation of the spell or trap card and destroy it. Your opponent can negate

this card’s activation by discarding a card of a higher spell speed than the card that would be negated from their hand to

the graveyard.

-this one is broken..specially because of second part of effect because it can counter counter traps for free (that is only 1

part of story though)

Exhaustion in High Gravity

Continuous Spell Card

Pay 300 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot, this card is destroyed. Every time a monster attacks,

place a Gravity Counter on it. When a monster with two Gravity Counters attacks, its attack is negated (no other cards may be

chained in response), all Gravity Counters on the card are removed, and it cannot attack again that turn.

-how this card is stall actually?? it wouldn't be good even if it stops your opp every second attack and this doesnt stop any

attack because when your monster attack is negated you can attack again...

-also we will have lot of ways to get rid of spells and traps so stall cards should be stronger then this ( erm this card

actually does nothing except it leech your lps )

Crossing the Trenches

Continuous Trap Card

Monsters with 1500 attack or lower cannot attack the turn they are summoned. When a monster with greater than 1500 attack is

summoned, flip a coin. If tails, that monster cannot attack this turn.

-same thing..it woul be ok that it stops monsters with atk 1500 or more...

btw - i will place both this cards in any group section except if u change them

PROBLEM

Defense Lure

Normal Trap

Activate one of the following effects:

Destroy one face-up monster on the field with the highest defense.

Select one face-down monster on the field and flip it face-up (any effects it has are not activated). If the monster’s

defense is higher than any other monster on the field, destroy it. If it is a tie or lower, return it to its original

position.

-broken

PROBLEM

Calling the Homeland

Normal Spell Card

Unless you have a field spell card in your graveyard, pay 1000 life points to activate this card. Search your deck for a

field spell card and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your deck.

-not good enough..we need to make that field spells are more used then in TCG , not less...so fix this please

Kimeramon Rule

PROBLEM

Sure Draw

Quick Play

When a card is sent from your hand to the Graveyard due to the effect of a card your opponent controls, send your hand to the

Graveyard to draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand. This effect cannot be negated by the effects of Quick Play Spell

Cards or Trap Cards.

-this card always lose timing and you will never get draw with it...you must reword it

Crymsen

PROBLEM

Banishing Blast - LIMITED

Normal Spell

Remove 2 cards in your hand from play. Remove from play all spell/trap cards on the field.

-we need card that easyly destroys spells and traps on field (like heavy)..this cost is too big and this card wouldnt be

used...i removed LIMITED part and placed it in any group..

PROBLEM

Rejuvenation - SEMI-LIMITED

Normal Spell Card

Activate this card when there are 4 or more LIGHT monsters in your graveyard. Select 2 of them and add them to your hand.

-this is Attribute support and in rules is written that Attribute/Type/Theme support is not allowed in this set

PROBLEM

Minefield

Normal Trap

Activate this card when your opponent tribute summons a monster. Destroy all monsters on the field.

-this counter tribute summons instead of swarm what should Torrential do..so for now this card is out

Also we plan to make Tribute SUmmons more competitive in our CCG ( to synchros etc) so we dont need cards that punish them

like this

PROBLEM

DNA Combination

Remove from play 2 Fusion material monsters that are listed on a fusion monster card and special summon the selected fusion

monster from your extra deck.

-is this spell/trap or what?? either way it is too weak

Sacrificial Barrier

Counter Trap

Tribute 1 level 6 or higher monster on your side of the field to negate the activation of a spell/trap card or monster effect

and remove the negated card from play.

-for basic staple negator card this is too hard to activate..so i placed it in any group section

PROBLEM

Stalemate

Continuous Trap

As long as this card remains face up on the field, all monsters are switched to defense position and their position cannot be

changed by the effects of spell cards or monster effects. Pay 300 Life Points during each of your standby phases. If you

choose not to pay, destroy this card.

-this is more broken then level limit area B..so for now is out..but by changing cost to maybe 500 or 800 it would be ok as

limited

PROBLEM

Help From The Unknown

Normal Spell

Activate this card only if your opponent controls a monster and you don't. Draw 3 cards. Then choose 1 of them and discard it

to the graveyard.

-this is more broken then pot of greed ...

Wildfire Dragon

FIRE/Dragon/Effect

2400/1300

Once per turn, you may select 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. Then roll 1 die. If the number you roll is grater

than the number of words in the name of the selected card, it is destroyed.

-nice idea and good creativity but this is not really staple card because it is too conditional and hard to do ^^

- so i placed it in any card section

PROBLEM

Sacrifice of Judgement - LIMITED

Spell Card

Discard one card from the top of your deck to the graveyard. Destroy 1 face up monster on the field.

- broken, each deck would run this and there is no skill in using...

PROBLEM

Pierced Defenses

Spell Card

Destroy 1 defense position monster on the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the destroyed

monster's ATK.

-this is also really broken because you can switch your opponent monsters to defense position with card effects..but it is

broken even that we can't do that ^^

PROBLEM

Chaos Soldier

DARK/Warrior/Effect

1700/300

As long as this card is in face up defense position, you may remove from play 1 card on the field during your end phase.

-broken

AKC

-you didnt write in which groups are your cards so i placed them randomly <.< .. please write groups

PROBLEM

Burst Destruction

Normal Spell

Return 1 Level 5 or higher monster you own to your hand, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

-way too conditional for staple card that have purpose like Heavy have...so this would not stop opp from placing tons of

fds...it would be ok that you can return any monster..

Shinobi of the Mist

Water/Warrior/Effect

ATK/DEF: 1600/1000

During your Main Phase, you can return this card from the field to its owner’s hand. During your Main Phase 2, you can

Special Summon this card in face-up attack position, by returning 1 monster you control that did not declare an attack this

turn, to its owner’s hand. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect inflict damage to your opponent equal to half

the original ATK of this card. If you use this effect, you cannot Summon any monster(s) for the remainder of the turn.

.first part - can u ss it during any main phase or only main phase 1??

- i placed it in any group

Paloios

PROBLEM

Chimera Breeder

EARTH

Warrior/Effect

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion-Material Monster(s) must

be the correct one(s). Once per turn, you can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck, then add 1 of the Fusion-

Material Monsters listed on that card from your Deck to your hand.

-yes this is broken..maybe if u add - tribute this card or something else to activate second part of effect it will not

be..but we will still need to be really careful about this card

The Wolf

PROBLEM

Wormhole Reversal

Counter Trap

Activate only when your opponent tries to remove all of your Spell and Trap cards from the field at once. Pay 2000 Life

points to negate the effect and remove all of your opponents Spell and Trap cards on the field from play.

limited

-this one actually counters spells traps destruction so it doesnt fit in group 1...it is broken in stall decks btw so it

cannot be accepted

PROBLEM

Tax Rise

Continuous Trap

Both players pay 500 Life Points during their End Phase. (this is not optional) Both players draw 2 cards during their Draw

Phase.

semi-limited

-makes OTK decks too strong..it doesnt even matter your opp draws 2 too...broken

Rebounding Blast

Counter Trap

Activate only when your opponent does 3000 or more damage with one attack. Negate the attack and destroy all your opponents

monsters on the field.

limited

-this was in torrential tribute group and it should be in mirror force group so i palced it there..

PROBLEM

Spear of Osiris

Equip Spell

Equip only to a LIGHT monster. The equipped monster gains 500 attack and cannot be destroyed by DARK monsters. (damage

calculation applied normally)

semi-limited

-support for Attribute is not allowed in this set

Fountain of youth

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during your standby phase, you may discard cards from your hands (max. 3) to increase your Life Points by 200

points per card

unlimited

-this is so weak...so i guess it is ok if i make it 1000 per discarded ? ^^

seattleite

UNLIMITED

Phaser

Psychic/DARK/Lv4/1200Atk/1800DEF

Any card sent to the graveyard by a card effect is removed from play. Once per turn, you can remove 1 card from your opponents graveyard from play.

- i can see for what u was aiming for but we need something that will remove all cards from play all the time..so this is moved to any group section for now

X-31 Fighter

PROBLEM

The Dark Innocents

DARK/4 Stars/Spellcaster

ATK/DEF 900/1000

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower DARK monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 1 Dark Counter on this card (max. 3). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Dark Counter from this card to increase the ATK of this card by 700 until the End Phase. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove 2 Dark Counters from this card to negate the attack.

-attribute support in this set is not allowed

PROBLEM

The Innocents of Light

LIGHT/3 star/Spellcaster

500/1000

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, you can pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. Each time a Trap Card is activated, put 1 Light Counter on this card (max. 3). You can remove 1 Light Counter from this card to switch the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. If a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can remove 1 counter from this card to negate the Spell or Trap Card Effect.

-same

PROBLEM

The Infinity City

Field Spell

Both players can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type or Machine-Type monster to their field from their hand. Whenever a monster is summoned by this effect, put 1 counters on this card. During the 5th Standby Phase after this card's activation, inflict 100 points of damage to both players for each counter on this card.

Type: Other

-type support in this set is not allowed

PROBLEM

Master of the Arcane

LIGHT/4 Stars/Spellcaster

1600/1200

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by discarding 2 card from your hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can increase the ATK of 1 Spellcaster-Type monster on the field by 700 until the End Phase. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select any monster you control as an attack target except this card. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand in face-up Defense Position.

Type:Other

-same

Thats it people!! Comments !!! ^^

These are my fixes...

Banishing Blast - SEMI-LIMITED

Normal Spell

Discard 1 Spell/Trap card in your hand from play. Destroy all spell/trap cards on the field.

Rejuvenation -THROWN OUT

Minefield- LIMITED

Normal Trap

Activate this card when your opponent performs more than one summon in the current turn. Destroy all monsters on the field.

DNA Combination- THROWN OUT

Sacrificial Barrier

Counter Trap

Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to negate the activation of a spell/trap card or monster effect and remove the negated card from play.

Stalemate

Continuous Trap

As long as this card remains face up on the field, all monsters are switched to defense position and their position cannot be changed by the effects of spell cards or monster effects. Pay 1000 Life Points during each of your standby phases. If you choose not to pay, destroy this card.

Help From The Unknown - THROWN OUT

Pierced Defenses

Spell Card

Destroy 1 face down defense position monster on the field. Both players then search their opponent's deck for any copies of the destroyed monster and remove them from play.

Sacrifice of Judgment- THROWN OUT

Chaos Soldier

DARK/Warrior/Effect

1700/300

When this card is special summoned, remove from play 1 card on the field.

If some are still broken tell me, but I took the comments into account when I revised these. If anyone has any advice before the deadline that'd be great.

Archived