SET [0] Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Elimination Phase)

Nightmarian

Here they are

Warrior of Shining Hope

LIGHT/7 STARS/Warrior

2000/2500

Effect:

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase. Each time a Spell or Trap Card is activated, place 1 Hope Counter on this card (max. 7). If the effect of a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can remove 2 Hope Counters from this card to negate the effect of that Spell or Trap Card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Hope Counter from this card to switch the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target, remove 2 Hope Counter from this card to negate the attack. If there are no Spell or Trap Cards on the field, remove this card from play.

Complete Deck Lockdown

Spell Quick-Play

Effect:Activate this card when there are 4 or more monster on the field, your opponent discards 1 card from their hand. If a Spell Card is discarded from the hand by the effect of this card, skip your next Draw Phase. If a Monster Card is discarded from the hand by the effect of this card, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If a Trap Card is discard from the hand by the effect of this card, inflict 400 damage to both players Life Points for each face-down Defense Position monster on the field.

Apprentice of the Flame Archer

FIRE/4 STARS/Warrior

1200/1000

Effect

When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can send this card to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect, activate the following effect: both players Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from their hand in face-up Defense Position. During the 3rd Standby Phase after you activated this effect, remove all monsters on the field from play. Inflict 400 damage to both players for each monster removed from play by this card's effect.

Blue Thunder-Isaac

Water/4 Stars/Warrior

1600/1400

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Pay 500 Life Points to increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase of this turn.

- Inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

The weeping Fairy

WIND/3 Star/Fairy

1100/0

Effect:

When this card is Special Summoned to your field in face-up Attack Position, you can send this card to your opponent's field in face-up Attack Position. This card cannot be Tribute to Tribute Summon any monster Level 6 or higher. Send this card to the Graveyard during the End Phase of the turn it is Summoned and inflict 1000 damage to the owner of this card.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it would be great that u make new post where are only cards that u want to throw out :)

Btw people here is YVD SET FILE MAKER VERSION 0.8 ( made by me)

LINK:

http://rapidshare.com/files/184976602/yvd_files_maker.exe.html

I have made it few weeks ago but it is not complete yet , i need to fix 1 bug ( which isn't a bug actually but meh) and add this options :

-selecting check boxes by pressing buttons on keyboard ( for example if you are in sub-type group by pressing S you will select Synchro and move to next group) .. u will notice that you can already do this in some groups but that is not how it will be in final version, it will be much better

-add support that users can add their own types, sub-types , attributes etc.

-i will change open/save system..user will load set with open and then when he click on save cards will be added..right now open does nothing but it is all done with save

-i will add that user can load card from set ( all parameters will be loaded so then he can quickly change them and overwrite that card

-i will add help!!

Program got a lot secret characteristics but i will explain only most important ones, you play and try to figure others..full help will be added when all will be finished , right now i got exams so it is possible it will be done for 1 month from now...

So how it works? You type text in input fields, check options etc and then click on GENERATE.

You will see transformed text in RESULT. Each time you click on SAVE you need to choose text file where you want to add cards. (possibly yvd set) ALL WHAT IS IN RESULT WILL BE ADDED TO END OF THAT FILE!!!

So you don't need to click on save after u make each card..;) Also if u do it , be warned that all cards in result will be again added to end of file.

There is few buttons that u can check - for example FREEZE makes that card number doesn't increase by 1 each time you click on generate.

You can also check some buttons so that results are deleted each time you click on generate etc. so that u don't need to select and delete them each time.

You can move fast through input fields and options by pressing ENTER. THIS IS FASTEST WAY HOW TO DO CARDS!!!

Just press ENTER , type what u want or select option, press ENTER when u done in that group and it will move u to next group/input field or w/e...it will select GENERATE BUTTON too so when u press ENTER when that button have focus it will generate card and focus will move to name input field...

Also when u click on end of text that is in input field, all text in that input field will be selected..each time you click on some input field, it will happen same thing...

Btw when saving file you can add cards to any text file , cards will be always added to end..

And this is also important : when some check box have focus (for example ones in sub-type group) you can press SPACE and that check box will be selected and u will move to next group!!! You can move through check boxes in groups with arrows and with letters (but this doesn't work like it should right now)

So that is it i guess now go and download it ^^ ... please report me all bugs and errors..thank u !! And you can also give suggestions for new options!!!

All rights reserved..lol

LINK AGAIN :

http://rapidshare.com/files/184976602/yvd_files_maker.exe.html

My changes :

Testing Laboratory

Continuous Trap

The effects of all face-up monsters cannot be activated.

-this doesn't stop Continuous effects obv..

SEMI-LIMITED but it may happen that even that will not be needed..specially in future

Minions Hero

Plant Wind Lv4 1700/600

When this card is Normal Summoned, during your next Standby Phase if this card is face-up on the field , you can select 1 monster with ATK 1500 or less from your Deck and add it to your hand.

- i almost forget to add that it must be face-up on the field

Gruesome Slimeyard

Continuous Trap

When monster attacks place on it 1 "Slime" Counter at end of Damage Step. Monsters with "Slime" Counters cannot declare attack.

-removed part that only 1 monster can attack per turn

Cards I am keeping

1) Mass Spell/Trap removal (Heavy Storm)

Banishing Blast - SEMI-LIMITED

Normal Spell

Discard 1 Spell/Trap card in your hand from play. Destroy all spell/trap cards on the field.

2) Single Spell/Trap removal in form as Spell

Lucky Shot - SEMI-LIMITED

Quick Play Spell

Pay 300 Life Points. Destroy 1 face down spell/trap card on the field.

5) Monster that stalls.(that means stops attacking , slows game )

Solid Defense Sentinel

EARTH/Rock/Effect

0/0

This monster is automatically switched to defense position and its position cannot be changed by the effect of any other card. This card cannot be destroyed in battle by a monster with 2000 ATK or less. Pay 700 Life Points during each of your standby phases. If you cannot, this effect is negated as long as this card remains on the field.

7) Mirror Force clone with tweak

Secret Defender

Normal Trap

Activate this card when your opponent attacks a face down defense position monster on your side of the field. Destroy all face up monsters on your opponents side of the field.

8 ) Torrential Tribute clone with tweak

Minefield- LIMITED

Normal Trap

Activate this card when your opponent performs more than one summon in the current turn. Destroy all monsters on the field.

9) Card that removes from field monster in some way when that monster is summoned. (Bottomless Trap Hole for example)

Dimension Rift

Normal Trap

Activate this card when your opponent summons a monster with 2000 or less ATK. Remove the monster from play.

11) Card that special summons monster from graveyard

Deal With The Darkness

Normal Spell

Discard 1 Card from your hand. Special summon 1 monster from your graveyard in face down defense position.

12) Monster that destroy spells/traps. (Breaker The Magical Warrior)

Bomb Squad

EARTH/Warrior/Effect

1000/1000

FLIP: Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field (regardless of position).

13) Counter Trap that negates some or any activations of card effects

Sacrificial Barrier

Counter Trap

Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to negate the activation of a spell/trap card or monster effect and remove the negated card from play.

17) Continuous Trap card that stalls

Stalemate

Continuous Trap

As long as this card remains face up on the field, all monsters are switched to defense position and their position cannot be changed by the effects of spell cards or monster effects. Pay 1000 Life Points during each of your standby phases. If you choose not to pay, destroy this card.

18 ) Monster that search for monsters with 1500 ATK or less from Players Deck and add it to his hand.

Scout Party

DARK/Warrior/Effect

1000/300

Once per duel, while this card is face up on the field, select 1 monster with 1500 ATK or less form your deck and add it to your hand. Then add one card from your hand to your deck.

20) Monster that can get rid of any card on field with card effect. (Snipe Hunter)

Wildfire Dragon

FIRE/Dragon/Effect

2400/1300

Once per turn, you may select 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. Then roll 1 die. If the number you roll is grater than the number of words in the name of the selected card, it is destroyed.

22) Spell/Trap that destroy 1 Defense Position monster on field.

Pierced Defenses

Spell Card

Destroy 1 defense position monster on the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

31) Monster that Special Summon FIRE monster from Deck

Inferno Samurai

FIRE/Pyro/Effect

1400/1100

If this monster is destroyed in battle, you may special summon from your deck 1 FIRE monster with an ATK less than 1500.

38 ) Monster that removes cards from play.

Chaos Soldier

DARK/Warrior/Effect

1700/300

When this card is special summoned, remove from play 1 card on the field.

43 ) Normal Monster

Sinister Fiend

DARK/Fiend

1500/1000

This fiend is a mercenary, working for whatever evil needs assistance.

Cards I am throwing out:

Rejuvenation

DNA Combination

Help From The Unknown

Sacrifice of Judgment

Hope thats good enough for you guys.

X-31 Fighter, I will comment on your new cards:

Warrior of Shining Hope

LIGHT/7 STARS/Warrior

2000/2500

Effect:

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase. Each time a Spell or Trap Card is activated, place 1 Hope Counter on this card (max. 7). If the effect of a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can remove 2 Hope Counters from this card to negate the effect of that Spell or Trap Card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Hope Counter from this card to switch the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target, remove 2 Hope Counter from this card to negate the attack. If there are no Spell or Trap Cards on the field, remove this card from play.

Well, this card has TOO many effects, espacially with those Hope Counters, I will suggest u remove the last 2 effects. Make it either a 1) Spell & Trap negater and destroyer or 2) Controller by changing battle positions and negating attacks

Complete Deck Lockdown

Spell Quick-Play

Effect:Activate this card when there are 4 or more monster on the field, your opponent discards 1 card from their hand. If a Spell Card is discarded from the hand by the effect of this card, skip your next Draw Phase. If a Monster Card is discarded from the hand by the effect of this card, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If a Trap Card is discard from the hand by the effect of this card, inflict 400 damage to both players Life Points for each face-down Defense Position monster on the field.

This card is good, but I won't use this Luck-based card in my decks, the outcomes aren't very good either.

Apprentice of the Flame Archer

FIRE/4 STARS/Warrior

1200/1000

Effect

When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can send this card to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect, activate the following effect: both players Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from their hand in face-up Defense Position. During the 3rd Standby Phase after you activated this effect, remove all monsters on the field from play. Inflict 400 damage to both players for each monster removed from play by this card's effect.

O Rly? I don't like the second part where you remove all cards from play, it will be abused badly later on. The first effect is very nice though.

Blue Thunder-Isaac

Water/4 Stars/Warrior

1600/1400

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Pay 500 Life Points to increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase of this turn.

- Inflict 1500 points of damage to your opponent.

ZOMG!! A free 1500 damage?! Come on, the first effect is passable but this... NO WAY! Either provide a cost, or go with the first effect only

The weeping Fairy

WIND/3 Star/Fairy

1100/0

Effect:

When this card is Special Summoned to your field in face-up Attack Position, you can send this card to your opponent's field in face-up Attack Position. This card cannot be Tribute to Tribute Summon any monster Level 6 or higher. Send this card to the Graveyard during the End Phase of the turn it is Summoned and inflict 1000 damage to the owner of this card.

Nice card. A mini-Lava Golem but nicely done!

I asked many people with the first card it is balanced why remove parts of the effect.

Luck based cards are good.

It is a double edge sword.

Well the flame archer how can it be abused it inflicts both players.

Issac was accident I didn't noticed that it was 1500 it was suppose 500

Warrior of Shining Hope - i think it is needed that he can hold max 2 counters..here i will post version that i think it would be best and then give explanation...

Warrior of Shining Hope

LIGHT/6 STARS/Warrior

2000/1700

Effect:

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase. Each time a Spell or Trap Card is activated, place 1 Hope Counter on this card (max. 2). If the effect of a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can remove 2 Hope Counters from this card to negate the effect of that Spell or Trap Card. If this card is selected as an attack target, remove 1 Hope Counter from this card to negate the attack. If there are no Spell or Trap Cards on the field, remove this card from play.

Explanation : lowered his defense so that he doesn't have so good stall potential...i mean when opponent get rid of counters that he can destroy it without big problems...i made that he can hold 2 counters max so that player need to decide will he negate spells and traps or he will negate monsters attack..i removed that he can change battle position because that was too much and he wasn't needing that effect too..i made that he is lv6 so that u can summon it faster...anyway right now is really nice card and i like it...too bad it is not Spellcaster Type with Spell Counters!! :D

Apprentice of Flame Archer - we discussed about this card and it is actually ok!! Because there is no way to predict what will happen 3 turns after..

Blue Thunder Isac - inflicts too big damage..

U know that Weeping Fairy will inflict damage to you?? Because you are owner..not opponent..this is not problem though but maybe u made mistake in wording so that card is not doing what u wanted?

Other cards are fine..

Here are the card fixes:

Dragon of the Returning Winds

Effect Monster

WIND / Dragon

8 / 2700 / 2300

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 2 Field Spell Cards with different names from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, you can remove a WIND monster in your Graveyard from play to randomly select 1 card in your opponent's hand and return them to the top of your opponent's deck.

UNLIMITED

Fairy Controller of Light

Effect Monster

LIGHT / Fairy

1 / 0 / 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Tokens you control. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell, Trap and Effect monsters. Increase the Level of this card by an amount equal to the number of cards in your hand. When this card attacks a monster with a higher level destroy the opponents monster without Damage Calculation.

UNLIMITED

I removed EED-DoD completely because I couldn't find any way to really fix it.

First card : it mentions WIND in effect and in this Set Attribute support is forbidden ^^

Second card : ok ^^

Here is my suggestion so accept it if you want :

Empire End Dragon - Dawn of Destruction

Effect Monster

LIGHT / Dragon

8 / ? / 2000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing at least 2 monsters you control. This card ATK becomes equal to number of monsters used to Special Summon this card * 800. During your each End Phase, pay 1000 Life Points. If you do not, this card is destroyed. Once per turn by decreasing this card ATK by 1000 you can destroy 1 monster your opponent control.

EED-DOD for your fix nightmarian i think card is underpowered in my opinion..

maybe make ATK 1000 per monster you control, because it lose 1000 ATK to destroy 1 monster anyway so even if it was mega powerful it could lose that quickly enough and 1000 lifepoint cost each turn... seems underpowered to me but its not my choice..

for my card I Spy im thinking of making it choose from 1 of the effects what do you think..??

I already chose , i guess u didn't notice..:p I think that pay 1000 Life Points to look in your opponent hand would be the best..

Not all cards should be crazy by them alone, from next set all cards we will submit will need to be much weaker because if everything is crazy strong then game will be ruined after some time...we need to create cards that enable creation of interesting decks , that combo with other cards and that way make stronger decks (not that 1 card is really strong by itself) and card that are strong that need to be activated at some correct time which asks skills when using...

Reason why Empire End Dragon - Dawn of Destruction get 800 ATK per monster is that if he would gain 1000 by Tributing 5 monsters he would have 5000 ATK and then he can destroy 1 monster and have 4000 ATK...problem is in OTK possibilitys..it is not hard to ss this in specific deck i guess , for example it can use Scapegoats..

In not specific decks here is how i would use it , it is actually not bad card at all...tribute my two monsters ( probably some that i want in graveyard or are tokens) , special summon this card with 1600 atk in def...lower his atk by 1000, destroy 1 card on opp side of the field..so we are now both at -1 (me and my opp) while i got monster in def with 2000 def and it is special summon) .. this by alone is not bad at all..now u can go farther and tribute it for Monarch monster Summon for example ( in TCG ) and then u get rid of 1 opp card for example with Caius..so now we are both at -2 while i got 2400 ATK monster on field..so i cleared all my opp monsters for example and i got monster with good atk on field..so i gained really lot, i didn't lose more cards comparing to opponent i choose what cards i want to destroy, i got monster that i can tribute for my Monarch...

Also u can increase this card ATK with some support so you can destroy more...maybe payment cost during end phase is not needed though...i guess it can be removed..

yes but you are using tcg cards as example you cant until a card like that exists in our game if you get my point...

i see how it could get mega powerful yes but i see this as an ahright card and the effect could be it cant use tokens e.t.c but your the boss, its up to you...

for my card.. 1000 points no its 500.. no i meant you activate the card choose 1 of following effects but again i don't really mind you decide..

yes but you are using tcg cards as example you cant until a card like that exists in our game if you get my point...

i see how it could get mega powerful yes but i see this as an ahright card and the effect could be it cant use tokens e.t.c but your the boss' date=' its up to you...

for my card.. 1000 points no its 500.. no i meant you activate the card choose 1 of following effects but again i don't really mind you decide..

[/quote']

We need to think about future...for example, i got already cards similar to Monarch monsters for next sets..

Btw i have made mistake with that card..u lose -2 , and opp lose -1...

So i guess it is really underpowered..i suggest : remove 1000 lp cost and maybe make that it attack increases by 1000...but then is problem that it can become 5000 atk monster..

I Spy - it is your card so u can do whatever u want with it .. =) I was giving you suggestions how it could be more useful..

QWERTYMAN :

PROBLEM

Pyrotechnic Pixie

Fire Level 4

ATK 1000/ DEF 1000

Fiend/Effect

Discard 1 card and pay 800 Life Points. Destroy 1 card on the field.

Weaker than Snipe' date=' and may require more thought to use. Relies on luck less. Could be unlimited, but easily semi-limited.

-this cannot be accepted.. his is not weaker version, because it doesn't rely on luck at all and ask for skill in using...with this card you can clear your opponent field really easy..and lp cost doesn't matter really..it is just unfair...[/quote']

Pyrotechnic Pixie

Fire Level 4

ATK 1000/ DEF 1000

Fiend/Effect

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card and pay 800 Life Points. Destroy 1 card on the field.

Try that.

NULL_PTR :

PROBLEM

Maximum Bet

Normal Spell

Both players select 1 monster with Level equal to or less than the number of Spell and Trap Cards on the field from their

respective Decks to show it to each other. The owner of the selected monster with higher ATK must then destroy the number of

Spell and Trap Cards on the field equal to the Level of the selected monster. When this card's effect resolves, remove both

selected monsters from play.

-this is not heavy storm card..it is too much restricted/conditional or w/e (it asks for specific deck) to be runned..and it

actually works like harpie feather duster <.<

-so this card is broken in right decks , you need to balance it more and it will be in any group if it effect will not be

changed a lot

-and few other problems : If my opponent has no monsters equal to or less than the amount of s/ts on the field, what happens?

PROBLEM

Mana Overflow

Quick Play

Force the activation of 1 Spell or Trap on the field. If the card is not a Normal Spell or Normal Trap, negate its effect and

remove it from play. You can activate this card during either player's turn.

-this was worded wrong so i fix'd :

Mana Overflow

Quick Play

This card cannot be chained to other card activation and cards cannot be chained to this card's activation. Select 1 face-

down Spell or Trap on opponents side of the field and flip-it face-up. If timing for activation is correct and fliped card is

not Normal Spell or Normal Trap, activate it. If not, that card is removed from play.

-you dont need to mention this because it is quick-play : You can activate this card during either player's turn.

-also in version u posted opponent could just chain and this card wouldn't work

-there was also problem with timings

PROBLEM

Prevention of Reoccurring

counter Spell

Return 1 face-up Spell or Trap to its owner's hand. If the returned card is activated again, negate its activation and

destroy it.

-this is throwed out for now.. Counter Spells doesn't exist

PROBLEM

Reincarnation

Normal Spell

Select up to 5 monsters in your Graveyard to add to your hand. Then shuffle your hand into the Deck and draw the number of

cards equal to the number of monsters you have selected to add to your hand.

-this card is broken as hell..:( .. return 5 monsters and then if u have 0 cards in hand u will get +5 , if 1 then +4 , if 2

then +3 etc..

-only +1 would be acceptable

-so fix this card

Mana Overflow

Quick Play

This card cannot be chained to other card activation and cards cannot be chained to this card's activation. Flip face-up 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. If timing for its activation is correct and it is not Normal Spell or Normal Trap, activate it. If not, that card is removed from play.

Reincarnation

Normal Spell

Select up to 5 monsters in your Graveyard. Shuffle your hand and the selected monsters into your Deck. Draw the number of cards equal to the number of card you shuffled into your deck from your hand. If you have no monster in your hand with the same Card Name as one of the selected monsters, you can add to your hand 1 monster with the same Card Name as 1 of the monsters you selected from your Deck.

PROBLEM

Wormhole Reversal

Counter Trap

Activate only when your opponent tries to remove all of your Spell and Trap cards from the field at once. Pay 2000 Life

points to negate the effect and remove all of your opponents Spell and Trap cards on the field from play.

limited

-this one actually counters spells traps destruction so it doesnt fit in group 1...it is broken in stall decks btw so it

cannot be accepted

PROBLEM

Tax Rise

Continuous Trap

Both players pay 500 Life Points during their End Phase. (this is not optional) Both players draw 2 cards during their Draw

Phase.

semi-limited

-makes OTK decks too strong..it doesnt even matter your opp draws 2 too...broken

Rebounding Blast

Counter Trap

Activate only when your opponent does 3000 or more damage with one attack. Negate the attack and destroy all your opponents

monsters on the field.

limited

-this was in torrential tribute group and it should be in mirror force group so i palced it there..

PROBLEM

Spear of Osiris

Equip Spell

Equip only to a LIGHT monster. The equipped monster gains 500 attack and cannot be destroyed by DARK monsters. (damage

calculation applied normally)

semi-limited

-support for Attribute is not allowed in this set

Fountain of youth

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during your standby phase, you may discard cards from your hands (max. 3) to increase your Life Points by 200

points per card

unlimited

-this is so weak...so i guess it is ok if i make it 1000 per discarded ? ^^

Wormhole Reversal

Counter Trap

Activate only when your opponent tries to remove all of your Spell and Trap cards from the field at once. Pay

2000 Life points to negate the effect and remove all of your opponents Spell and Trap cards on the field from

play.

limited

thrown out

Tax Rise

Continuous Trap

Once per turn, each player can pay 500 Life Points for an extra normal summon of a level 3 or lower monster. Only one "Tax Rise" may be on the field at a time

semi-limited

Rebounding Blast

Counter Trap

Activate only when your opponent does 3000 or more damage with one attack. Negate the attack and destroy all your opponents monsters on the field.

limited

Spear of Osiris

Equip Spell

Equip only to a LIGHT monster. The equipped monster gains 500 attack and cannot be destroyed by DARK monsters. (damage calculation applied normally)

semi-limited

thrown out

Fountain of youth

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during your standby phase, you may discard a card from your hand to increase your Life Points by 800.

unlimited

Paloios

PROBLEM

Chimera Breeder

EARTH

Warrior/Effect

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster. When you do this' date=' the other Fusion-Material Monster(s) must

be the correct one(s). Once per turn, you can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck, then add 1 of the Fusion-

Material Monsters listed on that card from your Deck to your hand.

-yes this is broken..maybe if u add - tribute this card or something else to activate second part of effect it will not [/quote']

Mmkay, first of all...you misspelled my name. :P Now, onto my fix:

Chimera Breeder

EARTH

Warrior/Effect

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion-Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Once per turn, you can tribute 1 monster to reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck, then add 1 of the Fusion-Material Monsters listed on that card from your Deck to your hand. If this effect is applied, you cannot Special Summon during this turn.

I added in the tribute and non-special summoning during the same turn because I'd still like it if Chimera Breeder could stay on the field. If this still doesn't work, then it'll just be Chimera Breeder tributing itself. Does this work now?

Anyway people , u have time until 21.1. 2009...during that day Elimination Phase will be closed ,then i will change old versions of cards with new ones , fix with other people help ones that are not fixed and set up everything that is needed for Voting Phase...so expect that during 21.1.2009. ( at GTM +1:00) we will enter in Voting Phase..^^

Palois - its ok i guess but testings will determine its fate in future..if u ask me i would like that our CCG is less based on luck and that u can build strategy and get key parts really fast..but then we must be sure there is no crazy swarms , OTK etc. in format like that or stuff will become broken and super fast as hell...^^

Archived