SET [0] Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Elimination Phase)

Nightmarian

These are my fixes...

Banishing Blast - SEMI-LIMITED

Normal Spell

Discard 1 Spell/Trap card in your hand from play. Destroy all spell/trap cards on the field.

Rejuvenation - SEMI-LIMITED

Normal Spell Card

Activate this card when there are 4 or more monsters in your graveyard. Select 2 of them and add them to your hand.

Minefield

Normal Trap

Activate this card when your opponent performs more than one summon in the current turn. Destroy all monsters on the field.

DNA Combination- THROWN OUT

Sacrificial Barrier

Counter Trap

Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to negate the activation of a spell/trap card or monster effect and remove the negated card from play.

Stalemate - SEMI-LIMITED

Continuous Trap

As long as this card remains face up on the field' date=' all monsters are switched to defense position and their position cannot be changed by the effects of spell cards or monster effects. Pay 1000 Life Points during each of your standby phases. If you choose not to pay, destroy this card.

Help From The Unknown - THROWN OUT

Pierced Defenses

Spell Card

Destroy 1 face down defense position monster on the field. Both players then search their opponent's deck for any copies of the destroyed monster and remove them from play.

Sacrifice of Judgment- THROWN OUT

Chaos Soldier

DARK/Warrior/Effect

1700/300

When this card is special summoned, remove from play 1 card on the field.

If some are still broken tell me, but I took the comments into account when I revised these. If anyone has any advice before the deadline that'd be great.

[/quote']

Banishing Blast - OK..limited

Rejuvenation - this is really broken ...

Minefield - i like it..but it must be limited

Stalemate - ok...maybe it doesn't need to be semi-limited..

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QWERTYMAN :

PROBLEM

Pyrotechnic Pixie

Fire Level 4

ATK 1000/ DEF 1000

Fiend/Effect

Discard 1 card and pay 800 Life Points. Destroy 1 card on the field.

Weaker than Snipe' date=' and may require more thought to use. Relies on luck less. Could be unlimited, but easily semi-limited.

-this cannot be accepted.. his is not weaker version, because it doesn't rely on luck at all and ask for skill in using...with this card you can clear your opponent field really easy..and lp cost doesn't matter really..it is just unfair...[/quote']

Don't forget that you still have to discard. The effect doesn't destroy your opponent's field unless you can cough up three or four cards.

Now, this effect would be absolutely broken in the TCG, but we don't have and won't approve the OTK-type cards that the TCG has. You were wanting to slow down Synchro Summoning anyway, so I don't think its effect is unwarranted.

And I might comment on your remark "because it doesn't rely on luck at all". Doesn't luck restrict skill? If we added a die roll to every card's effect, the game would dissolve into chaos. I despise Snipe Hunter's original effect. I've heard far too many horror stories about match losses to players who missed Snipe's roll three times in a row.

However, if you still disagree, I can restrict the card's effect.

My fixed cards:

2) Fire Ball

Spell/Quick-Play

Effect:

Remove 2 cards in your Graveyard from play. Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card in the field.

$: This card should be made Limited or Semi-Limited

18 ) The Rainbow Patriot

Spellcaster/LIGHT

1300/1600

Effect:

When you Normal Summon this card, you may add 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your Deck. Decrease your Life Points by 100x Level of the chosen monster.

27) Fusiocian

Spellcaster/LIGHT

1200/0

Effect:

As long as this card remains face-up on your field, you may treat any Normal Spell card in your hand as "Polymerization" and make that Spell card have the same effect as "Polymerization".

$:About Adv Poly, put here the name of ANY spell that will be officialized in CCG that is number 10 "Polymerization with tweak". This card makes the chosen Spell with the SAME effect as Poly.

38 ) Master of the 5th Dimension

Spellcaster/DARK

500/2100

Effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can change it to Defence Position. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, any card that is sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you may remove it from play to Special Summon 1 "Master of the 5th Dimension" from your Deck.

Once again, I didn't judge any card's status because I will leave that to Test Phase.

Time to help balance some cards!

My fixed cards:

18 ) The Rainbow Patriot

Spellcaster/LIGHT

1300/1600

Effect:

When you Normal Summon this card' date=' you may add 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your Deck. Decrease your Life Points by 100x Level of the chosen monster.

38 ) Master of the 5th Dimension

Spellcaster/DARK

500/2100

Effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can change it to Defence Position. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, any card that is sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you may remove it from play to Special Summon 1 "Master of the 5th Dimension" from your Deck.

[/quote']

Rainbow patriot:

I do think that x100 is too small of a cost for such a powerful card. Plus normal summoning it will give it that much more speed. Mostly, people will get a level 3 or 4 monster. Nightmarian, could we come to a compromise of pay lifepoints x300? Or at least limit it?

Master of the 5th dimension:

This card will make tribute summons too powerful. Its way more powerful than malicious. Maybe change it to a level 5 or 6, and activate its effect only when its destroyed, not just sent to the graveyard.

X-31 Fighter

PROBLEM

The Dark Innocents

DARK/4 Stars/Spellcaster

ATK/DEF 900/1000

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower DARK monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 1 Dark Counter on this card (max. 3). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Dark Counter from this card to increase the ATK of this card by 700 until the End Phase. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove 2 Dark Counters from this card to negate the attack.

Type:Stall

-attribute support in this set is not allowed

PROBLEM

The Innocents of Light

LIGHT/3 star/Spellcaster

500/1000

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, you can pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. Each time a Trap Card is activated, put 1 Light Counter on this card (max. 3). You can remove 1 Light Counter from this card to switch the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. If a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can remove 1 counter from this card to negate the Spell or Trap Card Effect.

Type:Stall

-same

PROBLEM

The Infinity City

Field Spell

Both players can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type or Machine-Type monster to their field from their hand. Whenever a monster is summoned by this effect, put 1 counters on this card. During the 5th Standby Phase after this card's activation, inflict 100 points of damage to both players for each counter on this card.

Type: Other

-type support in this set is not allowed

PROBLEM

Master of the Arcane

LIGHT/4 Stars/Spellcaster

1600/1200

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by discarding 2 card from your hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can increase the ATK of 1 Spellcaster-Type monster on the field by 700 until the End Phase. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select any monster you control as an attack target except this card. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand in face-up Defense Position.

Type:Other

Can you tell me the errors?

I've realized I forgot to add the levels to those monsters I submitted so the levels have been added now. As for the issues with my card.

Burst Destruction could be unlimited due to it's conditional conditions and then start to see restrictions depending on how fast Special Summoning of high level monsters become. If you change it to return any monster you own to your hand then the card has to be limited. Again I stress that it stays as own because I want to make sure that people don't steal an opponent's monster and then return it as part of the cost of the card for balancing purposes obviously.

Shinobi of the Mist's Special Summoning conditions clearly states that it has to be in MP2 and not 1. It doesn't mean you couldn't SS in MP1 with a different card effect but if you are SSing it with it's own card effect then it has to be in MP2. I don't know how you missed that completely since I made it blatantly obvious in the card lore itself when it can be SS'd.

here are the changes to my cards i've left out the top 3...

I Spy (choose 1 of the options to put forward yourself)

Normal Spell

- Discard 2 cards, look at opponents hand select 1 card send it to the Graveyard.

- Pay 500 points, look at opponents hand.

- Discard 1 card, look at opponents hand.

(i would prefer number 1 but you might think it to strong??)

Stagnant Water

WATER Aqua lv4 1400/1500

- FLIP: You can discard 2 Spell or Trap Cards from your hand to the Graveyard, to add 1 of your opponents Set Spell or Trap Cards to your hand. When the selected card is destroyed it is added back to your opponents Deck.

Mondblack & Seattleite:

-Rainbow Pattriot - well look at Sangan..he does same thing but there is no payment at all..but this card is much faster then Sangan - but it is hard to reuse (that is why i think it is ok)...as limited ^^

Master of the 5th dimension:

This card will make tribute summons too powerful. Its way more powerful than malicious. Maybe change it to a level 5 or 6, and activate its effect only when its destroyed, not just sent to the graveyard.

-ups , good u noticed.. Mondblack - make that it Special Summon effect activates only when that card is destroyed as result of battle..

X-31 Fighter - problem is that you mentioned Types and Attributes in card effects and that is Type/Attribute support..you must make generic cards that support any Type of monster and any Attribute..

The Wolf - it is not so strong because you lose 1 card per turn..

Tommers -

I Spy - second version is best in my opinion

Stagnant Water is fix'd now

AKC -

-for Shinobi of Mist - i was referencing to this part : During your Main Phase, you can return this card from the field to its owner’s hand....but it doesn't matter anyway

Burst Destruction - i think it is too conditional to be staple .. for example decks that don't have lv5 or higher monsters will not be able to run it..and heavy storm staple card should work in any deck..that's all....this card could be even in any group but then it is low chance that it will make to game because there is tons of cards...

I editted Master of 5th dimension.

Concerning rainbow patriot, I think it's OK, I might change the cost to 200, though the card will need limiting in both cases.

Tommer, I loved I Spy, I will go with the first option.

Crymsen, compare the broken Rujevention to TCG Backup Soldier, you definitely need to change your card.

PROBLEM

Powerblast Return

Spell

Lore: Return 1 monster from the field to your hand to destroy a number of spell or trap cards equal to that monster's level.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO LONGER A PROBLEM (hopefully)

Powerblast Return

Spell

Lore: Return 1 monster from your side of the field to your hand to destroy a number of spell or trap cards equal to that monster's level, for each spell card destroyed by this effect, your opponent draws 1 card.

as for the other 2, feel free to cut trojan fusion, and as for Protection Payments, I agree with you on, and effect updated as suggested.

in any group ..and if u agree i would add that when opp spells and traps are destroyed that this card is destroyed too

fixed

Group: any other cards

Protection Payments

continuous spell card

During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, they can pay 800 Life Points If they do not, destroy this card all spell and trap cards they control.

I'm not sure now, you see, if they dont control any spells or traps, they can dispose of the problem for free, making the card quite easy to deal with

Crymsen - please notice in new post what cards u wanna throw out because it is really time consuming if i would need to compare all old card versions with new ones..i guess u want that i throw out all problematic ones but i am not sure? ty =)

Symptoms of Death - that is fix'd now..good job ;)

Example is this card you are looking for?

Name Complete Deck Lockdown

Spell Quick-Play

Effect:Activate this card when there are 4 or more monster on the field, your opponent discards 1 card from their hand. If a Spell Card is discarded from the hand by the effect of this card, skip your next Draw Phase. If a Monster Card is discarded from the hand by the effect of this card, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If a Trap Card is discard from the hand by the effect of this card, inflict 400 damage to both players Life Points for each face-down Defense Position monster on the field.

Archived