SET [0] Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Elimination Phase)

Nightmarian

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which cards? We started with rewording but then we gave up because it would take too much time.. Some of them was removed because they didn't pass Elimination Phase..like i told, fixes can fix cards or can even make them more broken that is why is best to follow suggestions..some people didn't so they didn't fix card (some was fix'd) so we thrown them out..any other edit was in balancing nature..for example if some card have bad cost like discard 2 to destroy 1 spell on field we lower that cost to discard 1...same goes for effect in case where u discard 1 you should at least remove that card from play..anyway if someone want that his cards are back to old version, let me know...but we only made them better and i could count on fingers of 1 arm how much of them was edited lol...and again, any change was balancing or rewording.. Also i noticed that some of cards are posted twice or in old versions =/ so i apologize but like i told it is really hard to handle all those cards, to make all perfect i would probably need 5 hours more...and all people wanted that voting phase come quicker as possible..

It is really bad that only few people was on IRC when we was discussing about them..and something will need to be done about this..

Me, aussieman000 , chaosgodkarl and fortycal..anyway, cards that was thrown out go to next set and will not count in that person submission so each owner can fix them and have another chance..i think that is fair..

Anyway from now on i will post some jobs that need to be done , it is too hard for me to do all by myself...if u want some reward for it then ask, i will give u +1 REP..

Btw you need to ask here first and i need to allow u..reason for that is that it could happen that lot of members do it so people would be angry we are spamming them..so ask there and i will then choose (probably first one that asked) and give u permission...

Here are 2 jobs :

1)

-someone need to send PM to all members that are in our CCG team ...list of people that are in team is in first post of this thread :

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-93078-page-1.html

This is message you need to send :

Hi!!

Voting Phase started so we expect that each member in team vote..

This is thread where u need to go : http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-96036.html

All rules are written in first post.... If you vote you can earn 1 REP point if u will follow simple rules that are written there...

So this is your chance to decide what cards u want to see in our CCG.

Bye!

REWARD : +1 REP , + x number of CCG points (we will decide amount when we will build CCG points system)

2)

Someone need to help me in sending REP points to other people...i can send only 3 per day so that is big problem....

I am looking for 3 people right now that will help me in this..

Rewards will be CCG points..(we will decide amount when we will build CCG points system)

Ok Tommers2008...your job is 1) , so tell me when u done with that..(it needs to be done today btw or we will probably need to give more time for voting)

I will probably soon start our club where it will be explained all about CCG points system and where it will be written how much points each member have..

• 2 months later...

Is it tolate to submit?because i have been reading all the topic on this i can fine im starting tio get a head ache but i suppose their isnt a theme thread yet on tht matter will we be able to make a theme tht is sort of a tweak to a set already exists because i dotn want archfiends to die out lol because ive already spent about 4months on making a set but anyways if its not tolate im almost complete with splash cards AKA so tht it makes it easier to understand SUPPORT CARDS!!!! for any deck or set lol because i read some things about people asking about the diff with set and splashs lol support cards are cards tht go with any deck it helps with any deck example lightning vortex and raigeki or even dark bribe well let me know if it is tolate so i can know if im allowed to post the AWESOM cards ive created

Archived