SET [0] Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Elimination Phase)

Nightmarian

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway i wanted to ask u something...please select 1 option from this two and tell what u think..

We should vote in way that :

1) We post votes in this thread

2) Each member send me votes with private message and then i will at end show results AND ALL PEOPLE votes ( so that there is no way of cheating)..u just look and u will see that everything is right...

Reason why i am for 2) is because i don't want that there is calculations...also maybe there will be reps for people that will vote for winner cards so with 1) that would be abused...

Comments??? =)

p.s. u can give other suggestions

Uuuups....it should be like this -.-

1) We post votes in NEW THREAD

2) Each member send me votes with private message and then i will at end show results AND ALL PEOPLE votes ( so that there is no way of cheating)..u just look and u will see that everything is right...BUT WE WILL HAVE NEW THREAD STILL

Anyway people ' date=' u have time until 21.1. 2009...during that day Elimination Phase will be closed ,then i will change old versions of cards with new ones , fix with other people help ones that are not fixed and set up everything that is needed for Voting Phase...so expect that during 21.1.2009. ( at GTM +1:00) we will enter in Voting Phase..^^

Palois - its ok i guess but testings will determine its fate in future..if u ask me i would like that our CCG is less based on luck and that u can build strategy and get key parts really fast..but then we must be sure there is no crazy swarms , OTK etc. in format like that or stuff will become broken and super fast as hell...^^

[/quote']

Here...^^ I already told...21.1.2009. ( at GTM +1:00) we will enter Voting Phase during the day...soon as my exam finishes tomorrow i will do it just after it..so 14:00 - 15:00 (GMT +1:00 ) i will start to work on it...

I need to place all cards in one thread , write all rules , fix with others on IRC remaining cards that no one fixed yet..etc .. lot of job so i don't know when it will be done, but it will be done during day 100%..so i call anyone to join us on IRC in discussion...(after 14:00 GMT +1:00)

p.s. thread will be done here in Card Contest forum...

Well lately i am not much on IRC because i got lot of exams..so i am at random intervals...AKC is there really rare and i didn't talk with him for a while....but there is always someone on channel..

Anyway, that all people that are in this come there , place would be crawling with people , but no only few yet from here came there..anyway when duels/testing and other discussions starts ( specially in next sets ) that will be really needed that we all gather there..

no i agree with fortycal86 we should all vote in sperate thread in spoiler... and anyone who spams someone else or gets on to them would be neg repped and reported...

and it wouldn't be messy that way everyone is only allowed to post 1 time only with all their votes in a spoiler it wouldn't be messy at all it would be really easy to manage...

One question though' date=' how would we cheat votes? I would think it would be fair if we all vote on the thread it self. It might be a little messy but, more effective. Plus we would get to see all the votes.

[/quote']

You would see all votes anyway AT END...i am still thinking what to do..it is sure we will have new thread but i am not sure will we post votes so that everyone can see..

Ok guys..my exams are over so i am at IRC right now andd working..sadly there is only one other guy there right now..so come if u wanna help, discuss or learn something..

How to connect is explained in FIRST PAGE in main thread...

This are cards that was thrown out ( i don't mention ones that stayed like they was, they are obv thrown out) or was edited..please let me know if u disagree with edit so i will remove it from submission...all cards that are here will go directly to next submission phase ( in next set) and will not be counted in total number of cards that creators submitted...so u can fix them and submit them for free...;)

Blue Thunder-Isaac

Water/4 Stars/Warrior

1600/1400

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Pay 500 Life Points to increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase of this turn.

- Inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

Dragon of the Returning Winds

Effect Monster

WIND / Dragon

8 / 2700 / 2300

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 2 Field Spell Cards with different names from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, you can remove a WIND monster in your Graveyard from play to randomly select 1 card in your opponent's hand and return them to the top of your opponent's deck.

UNLIMITED

Tax Rise

Continuous Trap

Once per turn, each player can pay 500 Life Points for an extra normal summon of a level 3 or lower monster. Only one "Tax Rise" may be on the field at a time

Hand Refresh

Quick-Play Spell

You and your opponent draw 2 cards then discard 2 cards.

Foretelling the Rebirth

Normal Spell

Pay 800 Life Points and select 1 monster in your Graveyard. Remove that monster from play. During your next Standby Phase,

add that monster to your hand.

Slow Reincarnation. Hard to interrupt, easy to plan for.

Chemical Blast

Spell/Normal

Effect

Declare a monster Level. Destroy all face-up monster(s) on the field of the declared Level.

Weed Visor

EARTH Plant Tuner lv3 350/1650

- If this card is removed from play inflict 1000 points of damage to both players and destroy all face-down Spell and Trap

Cards on the field.

Sealed Wind [Earth]

(Lv.5)

[Winged Beast/Effect]

When this card is sent to the graveyard as a result of battle Special Summon a Lv.5 Wind monster from your deck.

ATK/2100 DEF/1800

Sealed Light [Dark]

(Lv.8

[Dragon/Effect]

When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle Special Summon 1 Lv.8 LIGHT monster from your deck.

ATK/3000 DEF/2500

Sealed Earth [Wind]

(Lv.5)

[Rock/Effect]

When this card is sent to the graveyard as a result of battle Special Summon a Lv.5 EARTH monster from your deck.

ATK/0 DEF/3000

Sealed Darkness [Light]

(Lv.Cool

[spellcaster/Effect]

When this card is sent to the graveyard as a result of battle special summon a Lv.8 DARK monster from your deck to your side

of the field.

ATK/2500 DEF/2100

Sealed Water [Fire]

(Lv.4)

[spellcaster/Effect]

When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle Special Summon 1 Lv.4 WATER monster from your deck.

Sealed Fire [Water]

(Lv.4)

[Pyro/Effect]

When this card is sent to the graveyard as a result of battle Special Summon 1 Lv.4 FIRE monster from your deck.

ATK/1800 DEF/0

EDITS:

I Spy

Normal Spell

Pay 800 Life Points. Name 1 card type and look in your opponents hand. If your opponent doesn't have declared type of card, both players draw 1 card.

Silent Night [Trap]

(Counter)

Negate the activation of a card effect that involves special summoning or destroying a monster and destroy it.

Archived