~Ultimate Contest!~ Round 3/4

TwistedFlameApe

zodiac i was gonna use that pic. but i found a better one:P

[spoiler=my card]>

[spoiler=effect]This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be only be Special Summoned from your hand if you control no cards on the field. As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position, your opponent cannot target Spell or Trap cards you control. For every Winged Beast-Type monster in your hand when this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Egg Token" (Winged Beast-Type/Wind/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100.) When this card attacks, you can Tribute "Egg Token(s)" to increase this cards ATK x200 per Token.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God duel don't get mad now but bit of advice take caps lock of your computer..

You have wrote all your effects in capitals, not what you should do...

anyway my entry...

[align=center]88810.jpg

Effect - You can Tribute 1 face-up Level 5 Winged Beast-Type monster you control to Special Summon this card from your hand, if you use this effect you must skip your next Draw Phase. If this card destroys a EARTH monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower non-Tuner Winged Beast-Type monster from the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can pay half your Life Points to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.[/align]

this is my card for R3

129512.jpg

[spoiler=lore] If "Rising Air Current" is face-up on the field, you can Special Summon this card from your Deck by Tributing 2 WIND monster you control. If this card is Summoned, return up to 2 face-down Spell and Trap Cards on the field to the owner's hand. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WIND monster you control to destroy 1 face-up Defense Position monster on your opponent's field. If have no card in your hand and control no monster on your field, you can Tribute this card and pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all monster on your opponent's field. This card is cannot be Special Summoned from Graveyard.

Archived