• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CAN I JOIN IN AND PLESE DON'T PUSH ME HARD I AM NEW

218072kq6.jpg

[i am a proud member of the Digimon Arcadia]

[My Partner Digimon is omegamon and shinegraymon]

omegamon.gifshinegreymon.gif

the card text:THIS CARD CANNOT BE SUMMON EXCEPT BY REMOVE FROM PLAY 3 WATER TYPE MONSTER IN YOU GRAVEYARD.THE ATK AND DEF ARE THE CALCULATION OF THE 3 MONSTER TYPE WATER THAT REMOVE FROM PLAY.

point has been sent

Awesome, 3rd in the Top 3! Kirby FTW!

I know the simple effect is what got me, but with less effect, there's less chance of making OCG errors. Plus, I miss simple effects. They made things so easy. Now everything is so complicated.

Anyways, here's my card for Round 2.

164206uq7.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 Beast-Type monsters. If this card is the only Beast-Type monster on your side of the field, each time this card attacks, you may destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

So am i still in?

if I am then here's my card:

201524xv5.jpg

FLIP: Destroy 1 trap card on your opponent's side of the field. At the end of your turn if this monster card is still on your side of the field special summon 1 lv 5 or lower monster from you hand. At the end of your 3rd turn after summoning this card it can attack your opponent's life points directly.

okay guys, I apologize for not relaying this to you sooner. I thought i put it up in the first post. Here's how this works, no1 is out of the competition. every1 is still able (and needs to) post their cards. going to find out who wins the whole thing depending on how many rounds each person wins. got it now? sorry about that. please continue to post cards, and ive decided that if every1's done looking at their scores then im going to take down the r1 posts

btw... the card has to be a BEAST TYPE MONSTER... it says that in first post

heres my r2 card...

88810xi2.jpg

Effect - This card gains 100 ATK points for every Beast-Type monster in the Graveyard. Once per turn, remove from play up to 3 Beast-Type monsters from the Graveyard. Activate the following effects based on the number of cards removed from play:

1- Destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls.

2- Your opponent must discard 2 cards from their hand and then draw 1.

3- Inflict damage to your opponent of the combined Levels of the 3 removed monsters x100.

okay guys' date=' I apologize for not relaying this to you sooner. I thought i put it up in the first post. Here's how this works, no1 is out of the competition. every1 is still able (and needs to) post their cards. going to find out who wins the whole thing depending on how many rounds each person wins. got it now? sorry about that. please continue to post cards, and ive decided that if every1's done looking at their scores then im going to take down the r1 posts[hr']

btw... the card has to be a BEAST TYPE MONSTER... it says that in first post

Oh didn't see that. Ok let me get my other card then.

Heres my card now

201524mi0.jpg

As long as this card is out the monster card "Link" cannot be summoned to the field.

Archived