~Ultimate Contest!~ Round 3/4

TwistedFlameApe

This is the Ultimate Contest open to all YCMers! This contest will consist of 4 rounds. Round 1 will be roughly a month long to get as many contestants as possible. All rounds following R1 will be 2 weeks long or until all contestants have their cards in. The prizes will hopefully be worthwhile enough to make you want to enter. Please enjoy the contest and best of luck to all contestants.

Rules

No Spamming

No Cursing

No Put-downs on other cards

POST CARD TEXT!!!

Entry Fee

10 Points

Prizes

1st - 100 points 3 reps

2nd - 50 points 2 reps

3rd - 20 points 1 rep

Round 1:

Will consist of WATER Attribute monsters. The monsters of the deep are craving some excitement and need a strong sea creature to lead them to victory over the land dwellers. Your job as a YCMer will be to create such a monster.

Round 2:

Now that the WATER monsters have the upper hand in the war, the beasts of the EARTH are getting restless and roaring to fight back. You must help them get back at the WATER monsters. Create a Beast-Type EARTH monster to lead the land dwellers to victory.

Round 3:

From the skies, the WIND monsters watch as WATER and EARTH battle for control of the land. They see this as a potential weakness and swoop in for the kill. Your job is to help them. Create a Wing Beast-Type WIND monster with no less than 2500 DEF.

Round 4:

(Yet to come)

End date for R3 is when every1 turns their cards in. or in 1 week. (March 2, 2009)

$ = I need your entry fee

[] = I need your card

[spoiler=Contestants]

[spoiler=tommers2008]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

The balance of your card ?/20

Card names fitting in with card ?/5

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=lightdiversion]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=kalimo]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=The Wolf]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=haloichigo1]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=Shradow]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=Eternal Zodiac]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=OMGAKITTY]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=Maximate]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=TL OWNES U]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=chthonian dragon emperor]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=bubbaclark]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=lee01]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=god_duel]

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

I will be grading the following attributes of your card:

OCG ?/50

The card picture ?/15

Personal Opinion ?/10

Total

?/100

[spoiler=Top 3 in R1]

1. Kalimo

2. OMGAKITTY

3. Shradow

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, here's mine

25iusgj.jpg

Lore :

This card cannot be Summoned except by removing 2 DARK monsters you control from play. This card cannot be Summoned in Attack Position. This card cannot change Battle Positions except by it's own effect. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards during the turn it is Summoned. Place 1 Sea Counter (max. 10) on this card each time it battles a monster controlled by your opponent. This card gains 100 DEF for each Sea Counter on it. During your opponent's Battle Phase, if this card is selected as an attack target with 10 Sea Counters on it, you can pay 1000 Life Points to switch this card to Attack Position and switch the ATK and DEF of this card until the end of the Damage Step. If this card destroys the attacking monster by battle, your opponent must end his/her Battle Phase. If you used this effect, remove all Sea Counters from this card and switch this card to Defense Position during your next Main Phase.

I hope you like it

Thx

here's my card for R1

129512wk5.jpg

[spoiler=lore] If this card is Advanced Summoned successfully destroy 1 Level 6 or lower monster on your opponent field, and Increase this card ATK equal than ATK of the destroyed monster. If "Umi" is not face-up on the field Decrease this card ATK by 500.If this card batte a FIRE monster, destroy it without applying damage calculation.If "Umi" is face-up on the field, you can Release this 1 card to Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower Fish or Sea Serpent-Type monster from your Deck.

Is it too late to join?

100090bb3.jpg

and your points are being sent

Also, this is the main card in my upcoming set! (I will only be using the cards from my set in this contest)

Sry, here's the effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of another "ShadowMech" creature. Every turn that this card is on the field you can sacrifice one of your "ShadowMech" cards from the your field to summon a Mecha Counter. For every Mecha Counter you have on your field this card can increase it's ATK and DEF by 300.

D.Kefla read the rules card has to be WATER attribute

EDIT: my card

88810im1.jpg

Effect - Once per turn instead of entering your Battle Phase choose to activate 1 of these effects:

1- Increase the ATK and DEF of all face-up WATER monsters by 200.

2- Destroy 2 Spell or Trap Cards on the field.

3- Discard 1 card from your hand and your opponent randomly discards 1 from their hand.

4- Inflict 800 points of damage to opponent.

5- Draw 1 card for every face-up WATER monster on the field.

IMAGE CREDIT: goes to Father Wolf

O kk then nvm, I think I have a WATER card for my set made... let me go check, I have none so I'll make one

100090wn2.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned Or Set. This card can only be summoned when field spell "Umi" has been set. Every two turns that this card is on the field you can add 1 Mecha Counter onto this card. If this card has 5 or more Mecha Counters you can shuffle your opponents hand into their deck.

If anyone can find me a better card that would work with the name, plz give me the link or the pic, this one is blurry but I couldn't find another pic, (Note: Most of the pics I am using in this contest are from Father Wolfs gallery (This one is from Photobucket (I think)))

22767ad0.jpg

As long as this card remains on the field, treat the field as "Umi". When this card declares an attack on a non-WATER monster, increase the ATK of this card by 300 until the end of the Damage Step. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to remove it from play and Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower WATER monster from your hand or Graveyard.

i hope it is still open becouse here is my entry.

133790aa4.jpg

LORE-during your endphase if yumi is faceup on the field place a "flood counter" on all face up non-water monsters. decrease the atk of all monsters with a "flood counter" by 500. if a monsters atk is decreased to 0 by this cards effect return that card to the original owners deck. your opponent cannot declare an attack on this card if you control another water monster.

image credit goes to cloister.

Hey every1. I just updated the list but my dumb self forgot to hit save changes and im running outta time b4 i have to leave. thank you every1 for your entries and good luck to all of you. and yes btw, kirby WILL work ^^

the contest still has another 3 weeks and 1 day til R1 is over. sorry its so long but i wanna get as many people as possible

Archived