~Ultimate Contest!~ Round 3/4

TwistedFlameApe

i hope it is still open becouse here is my entry.

133790aa4.jpg

LORE-during your endphase if yumi is faceup on the field place a "flood counter" on all face up non-water monsters. decrease the atk of all monsters with a "flood counter" by 500. if a monsters atk is decreased to 0 by this cards effect return that card to the original owners deck. your opponent cannot declare an attack on this card if you control another water monster.

image credit goes to cloister.

Wow' date=' OCG error much? I mean like, My card's no god, and I know you're new, but, dude, 2 tips, One of them I will pm cuz it's an advirtisement, If you're gaving trouble with OCCG, use a real card as an example, and I'm pming you the other tip[hr']

But nice image choice ^~^, and sry for judging, I couldn't help it

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, thanks..

The card's effect is:

If this card battle with Face-down Defense Positioned Monster, Destroy the Monster immediately without activating the effect. If this card Destroy the Monster by this effect, inflict 1000 Life Points to your opponent Life Points.

createcardphp-47.jpg

this card cannot be normal summoned or set,this card can only be special summoned from by removing 4 aqua monsters from play.when this card is summoned put it in defense position.when this card is changed from defense position to attack position destroy all monsters on the field except this card.

here is the card text

this card cannot be normal summoned or set,this card can only be special summoned from by removing 4 aqua monsters from play.when this card is summoned put it in defense position.when this card is changed from defense position to attack position destroy all monsters on the field except this card.

I hope I can be in. I sent you the points. Here's my card:

217376ff7.jpg

Effect: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot gain Life Points. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for each Level 5 or higher Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. If this card reaches an ATK of 3500, this card cannot attack monsters with an ATK of 1500 or less. If this card gets destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 Level 6 or less Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard in Attack Position.

Image credit goes to ~maxarkes on deviantART.

Entry Reseved i will send points and enter card in a min

Heres the card

CreatureFromTheDeep.jpg

the card reads

once this monster is placed on the feild any non sea creature on the feild is discarded and removed from play for every card the owner of this card gains 500LP

I will now send the points

Archived